Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

~~Speaking of Validating~~
Old 11-22-2012, 10:06 AM

Lightbulb ~~Speaking of Validating~~

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a mandatory rule that all members who posted in this section had to have a validated pic of her/couple? I believe then it would put a stop to all these fake post...

Imagine how nice it would be to be able to click on a thread and know that woman/couple was actually who they claim to be.. Then you would know first hand who you are dealing with..

I think it would make for a stronger site and everyone would want to come here because they would know that the fakes are weeded out.. Or at least tempted to be weeded out, I know nothing is 100%...

Just saying..

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 11-22-2012 at 07:21 PM..

I agree
Old 11-22-2012, 10:22 AM

Default I agree

Bitches be saying they want a BBC, but then give you the run around. Then don't wanna cam or nothing bitch stop playin. We know you fraud, might be a man posing lol.

yeah and.......
Old 11-26-2012, 05:57 AM

Default yeah and.......

Validation would be great... Consider these things as well: It would be nice if peeps would return emails too. If you are here ONLY to look or flirt SAY SO!!! If you actually do meet and only play locally, SAY SO. Oh and if you a white man and your gay, SAY SO.

Lastly, if you are a bbw, dont just post head shots. Its deceptive. I hate having to search a pic for fat fingers or hands to determine what the rest of the body might look like.

Old 11-26-2012, 07:31 AM

I agree snce i have been on this site i have meet 1 real person and have had several ladies that are from my city speak on what they are and what they want but then they dont respond back. If a person doesnt want to hook up say so and if your not real say so. I am here to meet and get things done so lets see what happens when we get real.

Old 11-27-2012, 07:05 PM

No doubt Mustang.... But to the dudes here, you gotta understand that most of threads and posts about wanting bbc aren't even women. Notice when they start a thread and get all of these responses their asses are MIA? That's why I'm telling dudes to stop acting like thirsty animals and drooling over these "I want a bbc" threads. Their nothing more then men

The Real Deal
Old 11-27-2012, 09:21 PM

Default The Real Deal

Smooches, for the real people who replied. Hmm can't help but notice that this thread has been viewed over 200 x and not one couple has replied. I'm so shocked NOT

Doggie~ I'm picturing you (and thanks to web cams, I know what you look like. Lol) searching over pictures looking for fat fingers/hands. Lol.

Brother~ such a shame. I really feel your pain. Wish there was a way I could help you out.

Mandingo~ guess we gotta keep preaching. Sad thing is there's new blk men joining every day that these fakes will feed off of till those men wise up then they wait for the next batch of newbies It's a vicious cycle.

Again, not one couple reply?? Oh and if you're a couple reading this and ya thinking of coming at me on this issue then ya better be verified or be prepared to go on cam to get verified. Bc I'm not tolerating any fake lame ass BS replies!!! As someone important to me once said "miss me with your BS"!!!

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 11-28-2012 at 09:54 AM..

Old 12-05-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
well said....i've been telling these guys that samething for years....MOST OF THE POST ON HERE ARE FROM MEN NOT WOMEN OR COUPLE'S.

Thanks TMV.

Hmmm still no comments from couples/women. SMH.

Old 12-06-2012, 05:03 PM

i agree with you 100 %

Old 12-06-2012, 06:50 PM

good luck to every real person on here,,weve had enough of this site,,we are going back to picking up black bulls in bars and club,,and even grocery stores,,had a alot of luck doing that before all this web stuff started,,,,

Last edited by beckyluvsblk; 12-12-2012 at 04:31 AM..

I would welcome that!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:56 PM

Default I would welcome that!

It's funny... I've been on this site for what seems like forever, thinking at some point I would make a friend and have some real life fun. But has never happened. I get more interest of meeting up from sites NOT dedicated to anything interracial; Which I find hilarious.

It's the one thing that makes NOT join this site. It's like anything, I think people are willing to pay for something of perceived value. I know that there are lot of people here to fantasize, which is fine. But I think that there should some type of validation or requirements for joining.

To me the goal should be to make friends with the very same interest possibly.