Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Nut job
Old 06-09-2013, 02:28 AM

Default Nut job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

You don't want replies then don't put yourself out there like that.

What?? I'm not what your looking for? *sheds tear* if ya gonna run your mouth about me being fake then you should have taken the time to research what you were talking about and not just talking out your ass/asses.

My original post was fitting. Just two simple questions. Then you got all butt hurt and here we are.

Where's your shoes? My life is good tu.

actually i just looked at a few of your posts, there is an obvious trend,pattern with you,you ARE a nut as i expected,you are a professional poster,almost every post is doubting the poster or some rambling on with some Psycho babble or comment,

so again i will not be wasting my time replying to you, if anybody took 5 minutes to look at some of your posts its very obvious that you are a few cards shy of a full deck,like a said before you have almost 2000 posts,may i suggest walmart or mcdonalds,im sure you can find an application online so you dont even have to leave your computer,which is obvious you do not with 2000 posts and still no pic,but you sure like to doubt everyone else.

Lol, you still counting my post.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:36 AM

Cool Lol, you still counting my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutwife4urcock View Post
actually i just looked at a few of your posts, there is an obvious trend,pattern with you,you ARE a nut as i expected,you are a professional poster,almost every post is doubting the poster or some rambling on with some Psycho babble or comment,

so again i will not be wasting my time replying to you, if anybody took 5 minutes to look at some of your posts its very obvious that you are a few cards shy of a full deck,like a said before you have almost 2000 posts,may i suggest walmart or mcdonalds,im sure you can find an application online so you dont even have to leave your computer,which is obvious you do not with 2000 posts and still no pic,but you sure like to doubt everyone else.

Your count is way off but thanks for padding the numbers for me.

Awww I feel so special that you took precious time away from your BBC hunt to reply to me... *feels the luv* hmmm wonders if you will post again?? Prob will since you said you wasn't gonna bother doing research but ya did anyway.

See from the name calling that your still butt hurt. also notice that you haven't posted proof.

*giggles* *snorts* and *waves*

Tag your it. 💋

Old 06-09-2013, 11:46 AM

7 percent or more of costa rica has black blood, you might be more likely to find a black person in costa rica , than hoping for a black guy to visit costa rica lol

thank you
Old 06-09-2013, 09:03 PM

Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtles View Post
7 percent or more of costa rica has black blood, you might be more likely to find a black person in costa rica , than hoping for a black guy to visit costa rica lol
yes thank you turtles,Limon the caribbean side of the country .except we are very private and prefer to meet men that are not from here.and actually we have met men that travel here for vacation and business,its a great place to come on vacation for single guys .thanks again for the comment

Lol you just thanked Turtle
Old 06-09-2013, 09:26 PM

Default Lol you just thanked Turtle

For his sarcastic reply. LMAO

move on NUT
Old 06-09-2013, 09:47 PM

Default move on NUT

Quote:

For his sarcastic reply. LMAO

Find something else to do with your useless life,

Old 06-09-2013, 09:51 PM

Quote:
I don't know what your problem is but insulting Mustang is a bad idea. She is one of the few genuine, intelligent and real women on this site.

Hee hee
Old 06-09-2013, 10:14 PM

Default Hee hee

Quote:

Knew ya couldn't keep your mouth shut.

Hey ya don't gotta get so pissy. I just pointed out the fact that Turtle used sarcasm and it went right over your head.

If my "life is useless" then what does that say about you?? Hmmm?? Ya bored, lonely and desperate? Yep that would explain your post here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ NewBLK 💋 Thanks dear.

the doctor is calling
Old 06-10-2013, 12:55 AM

Default the doctor is calling

Quote:

Knew ya couldn't keep your mouth shut.

Hey ya don't gotta get so pissy. I just pointed out the fact that Turtle used sarcasm and it went right over your head.

If my "life is useless" then what does that say about you?? Hmmm?? Ya bored, lonely and desperate? Yep that would explain your post here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ NewBLK �� Thanks dear.

tell the hospital admin. to put you back in the straight jacket, you are a fruit,anybody that has the time to constantly post on here on EVERY thread is a freak,

i have1 post with 15 pics,and i am very open with what we are looking for.
whats your deal,what are you here for.1500 plus posts no pics, only stupid posts about nothing, half saying every post is fake, and then the other half you ramble on with some shit only a mental patient would understand

you have 1500 plus posts and not 1 real pic,

LOOK at the main page on the forums all you need to do is look down the page and all you see is

mustang alley,
mustang alley,
mustang alley.
down the whole page under every category .

Last edited by slutwife4urcock; 06-10-2013 at 12:57 AM..

Careful, I'm like Bettlejuice. 😈
Old 06-10-2013, 11:11 AM

Exclamation Careful, I'm like Bettlejuice. 😈

Quote:
mustang alley,
mustang alley,
mustang alley.

Where you at? I broke out of my straight jacket, ran here to chat but your not here. *sad face*

Are you still buttt hurt?

Tags
bbc, bull shit, cuckold, interracial, lies, whore, wife