Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

bull showing hubby how to fuck
Old 09-17-2013, 09:18 PM

Default bull showing hubby how to fuck

some more pics of wife with another bull
Attached Thumbnails
wife in costa rica looking for real sex-1.jpg   wife in costa rica looking for real sex-2.jpg   wife in costa rica looking for real sex-3.jpg   wife in costa rica looking for real sex-4.jpg  

more pics
Old 09-18-2013, 12:49 AM

Default more pics

2 more pics from the same meeting
Attached Thumbnails
wife in costa rica looking for real sex-5.jpg   wife in costa rica looking for real sex-8.jpg  

Old 09-18-2013, 05:59 AM

Hi, I lived in San Jose back in 2010. Spent allot of time from Jaco to Playa de Coco. Hell even went to see Metallica at Saprissa. Awesome country, culture and of course beautiful Ticas. Can't wait to get back down there! Peace out.

new pics
Old 01-02-2014, 06:04 PM

Default new pics

a few more pics
Attached Thumbnails
wife in costa rica looking for real sex-screenshot-11h-47m-49s-.jpg   wife in costa rica looking for real sex-screenshot-11h-49m-07s-.jpg   wife in costa rica looking for real sex-screenshot-10h-40m-15s-.jpg  

Old 01-03-2014, 02:59 AM

I'm just absolutely shocked to read another thread where mustang has made herself the center of the attention again and is ragging on someone.

But the few sheep here just baahhhhhh for her because she's real. Doesn't matter if she's real, that doesn't maker any less of a condescending bitch. I know people that act like her and they have horrible, lonely lives - so we all should have pity on her.

Looking forward to another snarky know it all reply from her with giggles, snorts and sarcastic thank yous. Predictable, as always.

Old 01-03-2014, 03:31 AM

Mustang doesn't ruin or derail anybody's thread, she just speaks the truth and keeps it real and a lot of people seem to can't handle that.

Never judge a book by its cover!!
Old 01-03-2014, 05:27 AM

Lightbulb Never judge a book by its cover!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMCouple22 View Post
I'm just absolutely shocked to read another thread where mustang has made herself the center of the attention again and is ragging on someone.

But the few sheep here just baahhhhhh for her because she's real. Doesn't matter if she's real, that doesn't maker any less of a condescending bitch. I know people that act like her and they have horrible, lonely lives - so we all should have pity on her.

Looking forward to another snarky know it all reply from her with giggles, snorts and sarcastic thank yous. Predictable, as always.

Love how all the haters worry about me. "Poor Mustang she's a bitch, horrible, lonely, un sexed and unhappy" y'all crack me up. People who know me know that I'm none of those things. So save your sorrow and concerns.

Speaking of "sheep" you have 10 post and 7 (SEVEN) are about me. So looks like you're the one that's following me around the forums. Can you say BAAAAAA? Yea that's what I thought.

"Internet serious business"

cuckoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 01-03-2014, 02:31 PM

Default cuckoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
mustang made herself the center of attention?..i think the fake guy that started this thread is the center of attention....all of the fake sick perverted people on this site lying about who they are and the reason they are here all you can do is attack mustang? like me she is right to call these people out and let the new people know that these people are fake liar's...also, you never say anything about the fakes and perverts but you always attack mustang.....are you apart of those people?....people that post thread saying MY WIFE JUST HAD A BLACK BABY, OR I'M LOOKING FOR 30-40 BLACK MEN TO FUCK MY WIFE, OR I'M LOOKING FOR A 12-14 INCH BBC FOR MY WIFE....why not attack those lying fake assholes....
we are real, where are your pics tmv ? all you have is 200 plus posts running around defending mustang alley,go watch your hero on cam and jerk off to her and find one of the other threads to post on ,we are not fake, we are not on ALL the other threads posting like you freak boy

,we have one thread,this one thats it with photos not just stupid posts like you, and i dont care if you are real or fake or if mustang has verified you on cam or whatever other games you people with way too much time on your hands play on this site

like i said before a few months ago before you 2 found your way back to my thread,anybody that takes the time and acts as if they work for this site but DOES NOT and takes the time to verify people on cam ,start threads verifying people,posting on every form that this person is real and this one is not and "they have been verified on cam "and acting as if they are a moderator and is not ,they may be real but they have way too much time on their hands and are a few cards short of a full deck mentally

Last edited by slutwife4urcock; 01-03-2014 at 06:03 PM..

Like I give 2 shits what ya said two months ago.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:11 AM

Exclamation Like I give 2 shits what ya said two months ago.

Or 2 days/hours ago. The only reason I'm in your piss ant thread again is bc someone else is talking trash but it might as well be you. Since a hater is a hater. Trust me. I don't wanna bust into your lonely thread. Ya know where ya just keep posting pic after pic. All alone over here. Well now we showing your thread some love. 💜 Enjoy.

Awww you've been following the Verification thread. Ya can enjoy that as well.... Well unless you're all Jelly then I guess ya gonna do what you normally do and that's hate.

Old 01-04-2014, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Trust me. I don't wanna bust into your lonely thread.

Pretty sure you do want to - as that's all you do is whore around the forum saving everyone from the "fakes". Whether they may or may not be fake - you clearly think you're the judge and jury of such.

Tags
bbc, bull shit, cuckold, interracial, lies, whore, wife