Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-21-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBlk4U View Post
But with all the white guys around here pretending to be women, people are starting to lose their patience for BS.
Bias. What proof have you that the imposters are all white guys (I get sick of that unsupported allegation). Afterall, there is more motivation on the black guy side to perpetuate a lot of the hype, myth, tape measure errors and other nonsense around here. And there are plenty of black male gaybirds too, so given the nature of this site, if they wanted to pose as anything, what do you suppose that would be?

Old 01-21-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoMichelle4bbc View Post
Bias. What proof have you that the imposters are all white guys (I get sick of that unsupported allegation). Afterall, there is more motivation on the black guy side to perpetuate a lot of the hype, myth, tape measure errors and other nonsense around here. And there are plenty of black male gaybirds too, so given the nature of this site, if they wanted to pose as anything, what do you suppose that would be?
Can't argue that fakes come in all colors and varieties. But is your point that we should scrutinize all (which makes good sense), or that we should ignore red flags where we find them, just so there is no apparent bias?

Old 01-21-2013, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Can't argue that fakes come in all colors and varieties. But is your point that we should scrutinize all (which makes good sense), or that we should ignore red flags where we find them, just so there is no apparent bias?
Umm.. the bias is in the rhetoric. You cannot have bias in the actions if you do not even know the identity, race, IP address (if we could access server stats, we would know people aren't from places they claim by their IP, etc.), and etc., etc.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyBlondeGirl View Post
Yeah well it's hard to prove if you do not have a cam :/

That's why I give cetrain ppl that appeal to me my email.

Then I validate them...

That's just how I roll...
You say you are using your phone to access this site and post. That phone has a cam. Find a mirror, write on a piece of paper your user name, the site name, and the date. Stand in front of the mirror holding paper up with one hand and phone cam in front of paper without blocking too much of the written information. Take the pic and attach in this thread -- you do not have to include your head in the pic.

And if you ARE in Bend, then you know that most of the black guys are in Portland, especially the north side, or Vancouver -- Eugene also, because of the college. Coos Bay, Newport, Lincoln City, etc., are doubtful. There was one not long ago from Corvallis looking -- but there is the college there, so..?? Travel from Portland, Salem, etc. to Bend through the Cascades would really have to be worth it for someone, for sure.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:08 PM

Well I have not been red flagged that I know of. I have done nothing wrong...I am not gonna give in to a bunch of nobodies who can't take the time to get to know me. And they are no bodies to sit here on site and go thru ppl profiles and critique what they see and point out who they think is real or not...pretty lame in my opinion...just saying

Old 01-21-2013, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Umm.. the bias is in the rhetoric. You cannot have bias in the actions if you do not even know the identity, race, IP address (if we could access server stats, we would know people aren't from places they claim by their IP, etc.), and etc., etc.
I disagree... If there is bias it is in the perspective. As a black man, my primary concern is that the person on the other end is a woman. Not to say that the other fakes do not matter -- they just are not, honestly, my first concern. As a woman on this site, I'm assuming that your perspective/priority is different.

So excuse me if I question the identity of a woman, over that of a black man. That is my own bias, based on what I personally care about.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
You say you are using your phone to access this site and post. That phone has a cam. Find a mirror, write on a piece of paper your user name, the site name, and the date. Stand in front of the mirror holding paper up with one hand and phone cam in front of paper without blocking too much of the written information. Take the pic and attach in this thread -- you do not have to include your head in the pic.

And if you ARE in Bend, then you know that most of the black guys are in Portland, especially the north side, or Vancouver -- Eugene also, because of the college. Coos Bay, Newport, Lincoln City, etc., are doubtful. There was one not long ago from Corvallis looking -- but there is the college there, so..?? Travel from Portland, Salem, etc. to Bend through the Cascades would really have to be worth it for someone, for sure.
Ok I can do that...thanks for the info...yes I usually travel between Bend and Vancouver...I commute for work. I know some of Portland, getting better at eaking my way around there.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:15 PM

Quote:
I disagree... If there is bias it is in the perspective. As a black man, my primary concern is that the person on the other end is a woman. Not to say that the other fakes do not matter -- they just are not, honestly, my first concern. As a woman on this site, I'm assuming that your perspective/priority is different.

So excuse me if I question the identity of a woman, over that of a black man. That is my own bias, based on what I personally care about.
You are confused and should read the post of yours I originally replied to. The bias is that you ASSUME that any white female profile found to be fake is the doing of a white guy. THAT is the bias.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyBlondeGirl View Post
Well I have not been red flagged that I know of. I have done nothing wrong...I am not gonna give in to a bunch of nobodies who can't take the time to get to know me. And they are no bodies to sit here on site and go thru ppl profiles and critique what they see and point out who they think is real or not...pretty lame in my opinion...just saying
Well I'm not the one who "red flagged" you. All I'm doing is trying to explain why people around here are so touchy and gun-shy. I personally haven't made a decision about you one way or the other. I just suggested a way to get people off your case -- a very simple way if you had access to a computer with a cam.

But I wont apologize for being cautious. I've been jerked around online and off. I've shown up for offline meets that didn't happen, and I'd bet that I'm not alone.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:

I was willing to share my identity...I sent you an email ..I won't give all my identity on this site due the fact there are fake ppl on here...

Tags
craves bbc, milf, white wife