Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is my wife going black?
Old 09-13-2015, 03:01 AM

Default Is my wife going black?

So the wife has been a little frustrated with my sexual performance lately and has expressed this to me fairly often. While we are both physically active and in pretty good shape physically, I am 55 years of age, 12 years older than my wife. My wife is a great looking woman, and I often notice that other men seem to find her very sexy and confident. She acknowledges their attention, and frequently enjoys meeting and talking to other men, even in my presence. I don’t mind though, as it is usually kept within limits, plus I enjoy the fact that other men desire my wife. Just as long as that is all they do, is admire and desire.
The main problem seems to now be that I suffer from mild erectile problems, sometimes losing my erection during sex, not being able to quickly recover after cumming, to perform for more sex, and my stamina seems to lacking as y hardness is not what it once was. At 43, Liz really is into long sessions of sex, wanting it 2 or even 3 times per evening, more than I can handle. It seems to be getting to the point where it is starting to affect our relationship. Overall I will say I am a very good provider and our marriage in all other ways is extremely secure. But lately I have noticed an increased activity between my wife and other men, more flirting, some touching and evening a few dinners and lunches with other men. These are the things I see and know about, and I am at this point, believing they are all just harmless meetings. Of more concern has been my seeing my wife being more friendly than usual with several black men, with whom we come into contact through our profession. We own a sales consulting business, often working together with the same clients. Also since we are both from the deep south, we have always been polite and proper with back people, same as others, but have refrained from being too friendly as our community and social circle would find that inappropriate. Also out of respect for my feelings and background, my wife has never crossed certain lines and kept interaction with black men very brief or short. Now Liz is even commenting and saying things about how nice looking certain black men are, or how well they are dressed. All of this is a very noticeable change in her ways and habits.
As we live in the country side on a large property, I often hunt deer close to home. A few weeks ago I put a game camera close to some woods adjacent to our driveway, trying to get some still pictures and video of the deer crossing thru this area. After the first week, I noticed in the edge of several pictures a strange car using our long driveway. I did not think too much about it other than it was unusual as we do not get many visitors. However the next week when I checked again, there was 2 more pictures with the same car. The pictures were vague and not real clear, so I moved the camera closer to get better pictures for identification purposes. I alone have been traveling a lot lately to work with a customer 400 miles away, often being gone for 2 and 3 days at a time. I was wondering if our property was being checked for a possible robbery or break in at some point, so better pictures would surely come in handy. I meant to ask Liz if she knew who it might be, but it slipped my mind and I forgot about it. But then on the third week when I checked the SD Card, the car was back again, and this time I could see a black man was driving the car. Also by the time and date stamp, I too realized he was not driving out for several hours, after driving in. As I thought further on this unusual behavior, I concluded he was showing up only when I was out of town on overnight trips.
I am now faced with the decision as to whether or not to relocate the camera, possibly 2 or 3, in strategic locations to close to my front door, maybe even inside the house. I know the reality of probably what my wife has been doing, and I think I want to know for sure. It does makes somewhat angry that she would cheat on me, but I confess I sort of like the idea of her getting what she wants.
More later, let’s see where this goes.
Continued below.

Last edited by frenchy59; 09-24-2015 at 09:58 PM..

Is my wife going black, yes she did
Old 09-19-2015, 03:55 PM

Default Is my wife going black, yes she did

So my thoughts have now turned to reality and I have now seen for a fact that Liz is fucking a younger black man. It seemed likely by the clues I have uncovered, plus the changes in her behavior. All of which lead me to drive back into town and return home from a trip, one day than I had planned. Thinking I would catch Liz in the act, if she was meeting someone at our home, I parked at the entrance to our long driveway and walked quietly up to our home. I was somewhat disappointed when I noticed her car was not in our garage, nor as there any strange vehicles around. Only after walking back up the drive to my car, did I think to check our guest cabin, which is a fair distance thru the woods on our property. As I walked back in that direction, I did see Liz's car and the same car I had seen in my game camera pictures. As I got closer, I saw a bumper sticker and logo too on the strange car, and I could see it belonged to a black trainer we knew, who just happens to work at the local gym where we are members. Easing up to the side of the cabin, I went to the only bedroom window and kneeled down to listen. Sure enough, someone was in there as I could her them talking. I also could tell there were moments with no words, but some moaning was noticeable. I could tell it was Ron, the trainer who was moaning, and he was also the one doing the talking. I could barely hear him, but it was clear he telling my pretty wife how good she was, at sucking his cock. Apparently they had already fucked, or rather he had already cum at least once, as he was telling her how good she was at making him get hard again. So I had no way of knowing if she had already sucked and swallowed his first load of black cum, or if it was now in her beautiful white pussy. The thought of Ron's sperm being inside my wife was making me mad, but at the same time, the vision in my mind, of that black cum oozing down and out her precious cunt was making my own cock hard. I was conflicted in my thoughts, on one and I love for wonderful sexy wife to be happy and pleased, even sexually by another. But the thought of this black stranger, this black man intruder being at my place with my wife, made me feel like I had been robbed of something that was my very own, something I valued greatly. Before I could think much more, Ron was soon talking a little more loudly and even more in a excited tone. He telling Liz how he liked looking down at her shapely lips gliding up and down, pointing out the contrast of white skin against the darkness of his cock. Ron obviously was aware that Liz likes dirty talk during sex, as he was also asking her how she liked sucking on a big black cock. Pretty soon Ron was moaning more than he was talking, but then I could tell Liz had stopped what she was doing, as I heard the bed creak and then her say she was ready to be fucked. Thinking they were occupied and would not see me, I raised my head to eye level where I could see into the room. As this is a secluded cabin, we only have shears on the windows, so I could well enough that Liz was laying on the edge of the bed, with her legs down on the floor. Even then in that moment, I couldn't help but notice how shapely and fit Liz looked, liked she was built just for sex. As she lay back there completely naked, I saw Ron get off the adjoining side of the bed and walk to stand between her legs. Just in the two steps he took, it was all too obvious that Ron had one hell of a huge cock. I have eight inches, but he was at least 12 or 13", and much bigger around. Liz is rather petite, and the effect of her being under Ron standing there, just made his body seem really large and muscular, and probably enhanced the effect of the appearance of his cock. I have at times myself had some trouble getting into Liz when I am fully erect, so I was thinking there is no way she can take all of that cock. But apparently a cunt responds to different dicks in different ways. Plus Liz was obviously very aroused as Ron came close. Looking as close as I could, Ron began rubbing his black cock head against her slit, even slightly rubbing the head inside her lips. Liz responded by raising her beautiful legs back into the air with her knees bent, and immediately Ron began applying more pressure, slipping an inch deeper in, then working back and forth until another inch was in. Liz was responding both in words and moans. Her encouraging Ron was letting me know she was really liking the experience of his getting that fat stiff nigger dick inside her was very pleasing. After a minute or so, Liz drew her legs even higher and Ron began pumping even more cock into her very stretched cunt. LIz usually likes to cum hard and fast at the beginning of having sex, and then usually enjoys a more long drawn out fucking the second and third times. As Ron pumped that massive cock into my pretty white wife, she started telling him to fuck her hard. Then harder, and harder.. Pretty quickly Ron had her legs held back over her shoulders as he fucked her harder than I ever have. Liz was responding by humping her hips back against that big dick, gripping and clinging to his dick with her cunt. Within just a few minutes Liz was crying out as she does when she orgasms. As she was cumming. She was telling Ron to cum deep inside her, to give her his cock. Ron had apparently met his match as he was just grunting and fucking, covered in sweat. In moments Ron arched his back, driving deep as possible inside of Liz as she wrapped her legs around his abdomen and held him close and tight. As he came and filled Liz with his seed, they began deeply kissing and hugging. Liz likes kissing even while her cunt will work a cock while you just lay there, immediately after an orgasm.
Seeing more than I had expected, and more than I believed at the moment, I quickly left before they parted, on the chance they might see me. Perhaps some more later as I stayed away that night as planned, and did not actually return to my until the next day.
Continued below.

Last edited by frenchy59; 09-24-2015 at 09:59 PM..

She's not yours
Old 09-19-2015, 04:33 PM

Default She's not yours

It's obvious, she's not your wife anymore.

Old 09-19-2015, 05:08 PM

No, definitely not the wife I knew for many years. On the other hand, I have seen in her a new excitement and thrill that has been missing for quite awhile.

Confrontation
Old 09-20-2015, 08:20 PM

Default Confrontation

After driving around for an hour or so, I decided this could not wait another day. As I headed for home, I already knew what had happened and there was no doubt that my wife was fucking a back dude. On the other hand, just where the hell was she planning on taking this? I felt alright in that I was not concerned about her upsetting our overall life and our social standing. She likes living the good life and all the comforts that come with a husband that makes a generous income, so that was not my concern that a divorce could be coming. But just how uncomfortable for me could this actually get. I admit I can be selfish and I am very possessive of my wife, but I did tell her I was OK with certain things sexually, as they long as what went on and stayed within the rules, my rules. Liz was certainly pushing the envelope on this one, I wasn't sure how to handle it. I mean no way in hell could I now fuck my wife, after that black bastard had had his dick in her, and I am sure that he had deposited his cum inside as well. Plus I saw them kissing, his damn tongue touching my wife's full lips and warm tongue. Then after all that, she had been sucking long black cock, and probably sucked his cum down her slender throat. It was almost as if every inch of her beautiful white body was now tainted, violated to the point of where it was like it was filthy and could never be returned to its clean and pristine condition. Let me be clear as I am not a sissy or a cuckold that wants to be next to a back man, touching him or doing some of the disgusting things I see on the internet. No way, Liz could have her little bit of fun, and play with the black cocks if she wanted, but I wanted no part of it. If his is it, and we are thru sexually, then so be it. But it will be decided tonight, once and for all.
Continued below.

Last edited by frenchy59; 09-24-2015 at 09:59 PM..

Decision Time
Old 09-24-2015, 01:56 PM

Default Decision Time

So when I arrived back home, I went in to the bedroom and saw that Liz was in the master bath, preparing it seemed to take a shower. She was still fully clothed without any shoes on, and was startled at seeing me come into the room. She quickly gave me a smile, even though she had a curious, yet puzzled look on her face. Before she could say anything, I said I returned early to tend to some unexpected business. We normally don't discuss business of the work type at home, so I just sort of stood there. We always greet each other with a hug and deep affectionate kiss, so it was sort of awkward as I did not move towards her, nor did she come any closer towards me. I am sure I had a very serious look on my face, and at the same time she had a wondering appearance as to what was I really up to. Or maybe did I know more than I was revealing. Impatiently I ask her how her day had been, what have you been doing today. By my tone she instantly knew that I knew. She did look herself up and down as she stood before me, looking pretty tired and disheveled with her clothes not neat and tidy as usual, knowing that somethings just can not be hidden any longer. I said to her that it appeared she had had a pretty rough day, that she looked pretty beat. I then said to her that I couldn't imagine how her pretty little pussy must look after a day like today. Only then did she come close up to me and told me she loved so much, more than anything in the world. She added too that she believed that I would be ok with her fucking Ron, as long as I was not embarrassed or humiliated in anyway. My response was only that it was still somewhat confusing, that I was angry, but a little glad too that she finally had taken a black lover if that made her happy. She unbuttoned her blouse reveling her bare beast and then she removed her skirt as well. Standing there I actually smell the scent of lust, of sex, pure aw sex with all its special aromas. I could smell her perfume, also what I believed was Ron's cologne too. Intermixed was the smell of dried sweat, and also a salty scent that had to be from her cunt juices mixed with cum Ron had deposited in and on my wife's pretty white body. Trying to ease my thoughts and feelings, Liz kissed me on my mouth, even as I resisted due to what she had been doing with her lips with Ron. Pushing me, she kept on until I relented and began deep kissing her. She then reached down and took my right hand, guiding it between her legs. I pulled my hand up high into her neatly trimmed pubic hair, thinking that would be clean and not spoiled. She pushed her abdomen against me, again guiding my hand further down until my finger were brushing the outer area of her wet vagina. I again resisted, as I knew without a doubt that Ron black cock had only within an hour or so been fucking this place that was so special to me. That he had trespassed into my wife's cunt, my wife's unspoiled pussy that I loved to fuck and eat when I could. That that black bastard had now spoiled my charming wife and had fucked her like the slut she now was. A black cock loving slut, who had violated our relationship. And now this black dick loving bitch was wanting me to love on her. To kiss and touch what was leftover, after Ron had taken and got exactly what he wanted.
So kissing my wife, feeling her hot nipples against my shirt, with her hand guiding mine to her so freshly fucked cunt was starting to cool off my anger, but was also making my heart race. No person can think two thoughts at the same time, and my hot little wife was certainly beginning to influence and direct my thoughts in a new direction. I am so use to getting my way in life, that I was shaken by the fact that there was now a new set of rules. Rules made by Liz and her new found stud, not by me. Being dumbfounded gave her an advantage, as she skillfully forced my fingers up into the folds of her cunt. As we continued kissing, I could now feel the sticky gooey mess that was still escaping from her. Before I realized what my hand was even doing, my fingers were covered now and so slippery that they would easily glide in and out of her, making her moan. She was also very touchy as she whispered in my ear to be gentle, that her lover had left so tender as he had fucked hard several times that evening. My finger fucking was soon causing more sperm to ease out, clinging to my fingers as I worked them around. Soon I went from one to two fingers, then three as she opened up. Her clit was erect as I brushed by it, causing to her to now hump against my hand. Since her hand was still on mine, she reached over to unzip my cock and to let it out from straining against the fabric of my pants. Liz would jack my cock a few strokes then stop, then stroke it again. Soon my cock felt a wetness on her hand as she continued. Liz had rubbed her crotch while I fingered her, and was now using her pussy juices and Ron's cum to lubricate my dick. I tried pulling away, I did not want any black sperm touching my clean cock, but Liz held my cock extremely tight, telling me in her firmest and commanding voice to be still, that it was my turn to take care of her. Even so, my thoughts were fighting for me to get control again, even as I slipped into a deeper influence of my slutty wife. Liz told me that I should be pleased that she was willing to share her back sperm with me, I should be glad she was using Ron's cum to jack me off. She even tasted her own fingers, telling it was so good, and tried to force her fingers into my mouth. I resisted going that far, but I was powerless with her controlling my throbbing dick. In response to my brief resistance, Liz told me she was pissed, and she wouldn't allow the pleasure of fucking her cunt. She then began fingering her own ass with her still slippery fingers, retrieving more lube from cunt, adding some saliva as well. She then turned and bent over our vanity, at the same time guiding my dick head against her tight little ass. Rubbing her ass against my cock, she told me she had asked Ron to leave me her ass as a compensation, since he was now the only one who could fuck Liz's cunt. She told me Ron had laughed at that and then agreed That I could still have her ass. No oral, no vaginal, just ass. All this damn slutty talking and Liz giving me an expert hand job had me about to bust. Then as she guided my dick into her wonderful tight ass, Liz said Ron was too big for her ass anyway. That she was almost split by how massive and big his black cock was. Before she even finished speaking I staring cumming and bucking against her cheeks. Driving my cock as deep as I could, spurting the biggest load in so many weeks of normal fucking. AS my knees buckled with weakness from having such an intense orgasm, Liz said she was glad I enjoyed her ass. She also said she now knew, as if it mattered, that she had my unwilling approval of her seeing Ron. Either way, that it might be awhile before she had time for me.
Continued below.

Last edited by frenchy59; 09-24-2015 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: adding to

Old 09-24-2015, 05:54 PM

Being your wife is just 43 any chance he will breed her?

Old 09-24-2015, 09:02 PM

I hope not. She has never been pregnant, but she is not using any sort of birth control. We always just believed she could not have kids.

The new you!
Old 09-24-2015, 10:04 PM

Default The new you!

I like the fact that you are learning some things about yourself that you did not know before. Interesting that some men think they are dominant, but they truly love being controlled.

Old 10-30-2015, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole4blk View Post
I like the fact that you are learning some things about yourself that you did not know before. Interesting that some men think they are dominant, but they truly love being controlled.
I think that seeing you love to be sub to a black guy, you should encourage her to be black bred.