Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Super HOT New Year's Eve sex
Old 01-11-2019, 09:30 PM

Default Super HOT New Year's Eve sex

First off, I hope you all had a Happy New Year's Eve. I know this is a very long post, but, I hope you read it because every word is the absolutely truth!
This year, my wife Amanda, her other hubby Barry and me celebrated the New Year by having a fancy dinner at our house and by going out to a club afterwards.

My wife Amanda is an excellent cook, she can make anything. This year she made broiled lobster tails, shrimp and homemade french fries. She even got all dolled up in a sexy silver and black dress. Make up, bright red lipstick, big earrings, jewelry, the whole 9 yards. She looked really good in that dress, it's low cut in the front and back, so she was showing a lot of skin. The three of us sat down to dinner in our dining room and had a good time. It probably sounds strange, but, we get along that way.

After dinner we went to this bar for a New Year's Eve party. It's not actually a black bar, but, there are a lot of black people that hang out there. When we walked in, there were probably 20 people there, Amanda, me and two women were the only white people. As the night went on, a mix of people came in. After some mixed drinks, Amanda hit the dance floor. She started off just dancing, then Barry joined her and after awhile she was shaking her titties all over the dance floor. And they were shaking, that skimpy bra she was wearing under her dress was doing nothing. By the time midnight rolled around, she was completely lit, she gave me and Barry a big kiss, then went over and kissed a couple other guys that she danced with. I saw one guy run his hands down her bare back and feel her ass. Barry saw it too, but, he didn’t say anything either. By 1 am she was a party animal, dancing barefoot with the crowd. She really had a lot fun. We left the club around 2 and headed back to our house. I didn’t drink much so I ended up being the driver.

It was almost 3 am by the time we got to our house. I was ready to call it a night, but, Amanda was still in party mood. She asked Barry to come on in and he did. When she got in the house she went in the bathroom. When she came out she was still wearing her dress, but, it was plain to see that she took off her bra and pantyhose. She put on some music and started dancing around in front of both of us. When she got close to Barry, she was basically giving him a lap dance. Talk about dirty dancing, even though she had a dress on her tits were bouncing around right in his face. I could tell where this was going and that got me excited !

I went to the bathroom by the time I got back they were in the living room walking towards the stairs. Neither one said anything, they just went upstairs. I heard them go down the hall towards our master bedroom. I waited a little bit then went up. When I got to the bedroom, I saw that the door was only open a crack. I didn’t want to interrupt them so I stayed in the hall. From where I was standing I could see them lying in bed kissing. Amanda was on her back, she still had the dress on but it was pulled up to her hips, her legs were spread and Barry was lying on top of her, his shirt was off, but, his boxers were still on. When he started moving around on her, I knew he was teasing her by rubbing himself against her.

After a while, Amanda said something, but, it was slurred. I guess all that alcohol she drank finally hit her. The next thing she said was understandable, she said, “ I WANT YOU !” I was surprised when Barry said “Come n get it ! “ I backed up a little, so they wouldn’t see me. I was able to see Barry kneeling on the bed and Amanda was right in front of him. His body blocked her view so she couldn’t see me anyway. I saw her pull his boxer down to his knees, then I saw her long black hair bouncing, I knew she was sucking his cock. Peeking in on them and hearing her making sucking noises was super hot. Then she put both hands around on his ass and gagged a couple times. After that she stopped and said “I WANT YOU SO MUCH!”

Amanda pulled her dress up over her head and fell back down on her back. She spread her big beautiful white legs right across the bed. Barry moved in between her legs and leaned down on top of her. She had her hands between her legs, I couldn’t see, but, I think she was rubbing his cock and guiding it in her pussy. Then all the sudden she gasped “OHHHHHHHHHH ! “ As Barry moved up closer to her, she gasped a couple more times “OHHHH THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD, OHHHH BARRRY I WANT YOU SOOOO MUCH ! “ Barry pulled back, pushed forward and they were off. At first he was just pumping then she started lifting her hips up, matching his strokes. Every time their crotches touched, she yelled “YES !” She may have been drunk but she had the rhythm . They must have bumped crotches like 50 TIMES. I don't know how he can take so much action on his cock without blowing his load.

While I’m thinking of this shit and whacking my little dick, my wife and Barry are slamming crotches, over and over. Then Amanda got vocal she kept saying “I’M CUMMING I’M CUMMING “Right after that they started pumping each other, faster and faster until Barry said “HERE IT CUMS ” After he said that he pushed Amanda back up towards the headboard. She grabbed the headboard and pushed back against him. All at once, she literally screamed OH OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS. I couldn’t see it, but, I'm sure his 10 inch black cock was spraying semen all over her cervix. It’s times like this that I almost wish her tubes weren’t tied, cuz his sperm injections would knocked her up for sure.

Hearing them and watching them cum together did it for me, Squirt squirt squirt on the hallway floor. I was standing there squeezing the last dribbles out of my dick and they were still slowly grinding crotches. Amanda wrapped her arms around his back and started moving faster. Her whole body started shaking under him. She pulled him real close and let out an ‘OHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I saw her hands fall to her side and then she gasped and said “WOW THAT FELT SOOOOOOO GOOD……Barry moved a little and Amanda said NO LEAVE IT IN THERE….. DON’T GET UP ! As Barry lowered himself back down on top my wife, I slowly backed up and went into our spare room. I was beat, but, before I crashed I heard snoring coming from their bedroom. WOW, what a way to start 2019 !

Nye
Old 01-14-2019, 02:56 PM

Default Nye

Excellent post. My first wife would have agreed and said that it's the best way to start a new year off with a big cock pounding away at her cervix. I know that she did it many times for the new year. GTR

Old 01-19-2019, 07:12 AM

Yeah that's how l and some of my lady friends started 2019 - not with one guy, but with a gang of bulls

Tags
slut wife