Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-05-2022, 01:40 AM

O yes I want that soooo bad!

Old 04-05-2022, 09:54 PM

Well my hubby enjoys the show and a couple of my Black Lovers know what I want and enjoy. Most nights start out with hubby watching us just have fun showing off and hearing me talk about how their big black cocks feel in me. At some point we break, and I take them to our spare bedroom and then they do me with all passion and intimate sex, normally with me on my back legs wrapped around them until we finish. during this time hubby too can hear us and enjoys the intense moans of easure.

A Cuckold's Submission
Old 04-06-2022, 11:48 AM

Post A Cuckold's Submission

A cuckold's submission is all part of a cuckold's journey. The sounds of your hot wife being pleasured by me were sounds she never made with you...not even close. High*pitched grunts and squeals and screams as I vigorously thrust into her ass on your marital bed creaking rhythmically should give you a hard on as she cries out for me to fuck her harder and deeper so she can cum again.
She never begged you, not once. Just an occasional sigh.
You know your little dick is hard, straining and stiff, ozing pre-cum from the tip. You know you're enjoying this. Franticly stroking youself to the sounds of my deep dicking YOUR hotwife, MY Queen of Spades, as you spurt sticky cum over your hand, stomach and chest. All part of a cuckold's life, peace

Old 05-16-2022, 11:59 AM

I love my girl to be fucked in front of me.
We have had several encounters, MMF and FFM and MMFF.
I must say, to see her getting fucked whilst I am fucking another pussy, is just the limit

Tags
bbc, cuckold, hotwife