Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Never imagined i would be listening to my wife fucking
Old 03-09-2021, 11:29 PM

Default Never imagined i would be listening to my wife fucking

Here i am once again sitting downstairs in my house listening to my beautiful wife being fucked silly by 2 BBC, not that i am complaining because it turns me on like nothing else, and i could sit here for hours and hours with a raging hard on listening to her moaning, or her arse being slapped. I do momentarily wonder if there is something wrong with me, i mean i must be in the minority of husbands who get sexually turned on, but am i ? All i know is that i am not jealous or concerned that i would ever lose her, she will always be my wife, in fact this "kink" i have as bought our relationship so much closer and stronger. How do other husbands feel?
Attached Thumbnails
Never imagined i would be listening to my wife fucking-vlcsnap-2020-05-26-01h25m19s162.jpg  

Old 03-10-2021, 09:54 PM

You lucky dog!

You aren't alone
Old 03-11-2021, 12:34 PM

Default You aren't alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by inked-angels View Post
Here i am once again sitting downstairs in my house listening to my beautiful wife being fucked silly by 2 BBC, not that i am complaining because it turns me on like nothing else, and i could sit here for hours and hours with a raging hard on listening to her moaning, or her arse being slapped. I do momentarily wonder if there is something wrong with me, i mean i must be in the minority of husbands who get sexually turned on, but am i ? All i know is that i am not jealous or concerned that i would ever lose her, she will always be my wife, in fact this "kink" i have as bought our relationship so much closer and stronger. How do other husbands feel?
Believe me there are many of us out there that get turned on by our wives taking much bigger black cocks. Seems to be happening more all the time or at least more couples are coming out about it. Like you said it strengthens the relationship. Especially if you have a small dick and are a premature ejaculator like me.

Old 03-12-2021, 08:51 AM

Quote:
You’re definitely not alone, but why are you listening and not watching? LOL!
It took me years to talk my wife to try a black man, she’s always been a willing participant with other guys, white guys, even had the thrill of seeing her with two of my friends.
So when she finally tried her first black guy, she arranged it on her own while out of town on a business trip. She really enjoyed it, her only regret was not experiencing it earlier when she was more sexually active. I’ve had the pleasure of seeing her on several occasions, as a voyeur it’s a rush to watch your wife be taken like that, especially by a black guy. I just wish we had some black friends here on Maui, (that she was attracted to) who we could experience again. It’s a great lifestyle and yes, for those couples who know how to keep it in it’s place, it’s very gratifying for all involved.

Old 04-18-2021, 12:05 AM

Inked, you are definitely not alone. After fooling around with black men for awhile, my wife got into a relationship with one man. He literally became a part of our family after a while. There were many times when he came over our house after work on a Friday and had dinner with us. After dinner, the two of them went upstairs to our bedroom and fucked the weekend away. I swear if it wasn't for their need to get something to eat, they would have stayed in our bedroom the whole time. For me, my wife having bat shit crazy sex with her bull at our house was a dream times 10! Every part of it turned me on ! Every sound; every sight and even the thought of them fucking their asses off got my heart rate going, it was beyond exciting!

Old 08-07-2021, 07:03 AM

I'll never forget listening and then watching my 1st wife get fucked by 2 of my friends. I was in the Army in Germany, my wife had joined me there and I invited a couple of guys I worked with over for dinner and cards. We were all drinking and having a good time, I had way to much to drink and began to feel sleepy. I said I was going to lay down for 10 minutes and when to our bedroom, leaving her alone with the two guys. I came too, maybe an hour later and got to head back to the living room. As I approached the doorway, I heard her panting and saying oh, yes fuck me, fuck me hard with that big dick.

Now I knew I had a smaller than average cock and also knew she fucked guys before we got married who had bigger cocks than me. I had paused by the door and heard her again, say oh, it's been so long, fuck me hard. Then the I heard him say, I'm going cum. She said not in my pussy, cum in my mouth, I want to taste it. A few moments later I heard him grunt with satisfaction and peeked through the slightly open doorway to see her licking his cock as he pumped cum into her open mouth. She was lying on the sofa has he straddled her body with his cock in her mouth. Meanwhile, my other friend had moved in between her legs and was getting ready to put his cock into her pussy. He was rubbing it up and down the slit of her cunt. I suddenly realized his cock seemed to be even bigger than the one she was now sucking.

As he began to slide it into her I saw her eyes pop open as he entered her. A second later, she'd pulled her mouth free and exclaimed, my god, that's huge. The first guy had gotten off her and she look at the new guy and said, and here I thought I wouldn't get any real cock until I got back home to the states. As he began to thrust his hips and fuck her with his big prick, he asked if he was big enough for her. She said, yes, I haven't had one this big since I fucked my old boyfriend the week before I came over here.

He then asked her if her old boyfriend was the only one she'd been fucking. She said, no, I fucked several guys including a guy I worked with and a couple old flames from my high school days. I realized then that not only was she cheating on me now, with 2 of my friends, but she'd been fucking seemingly everyone while I was already here. We'd only been married for about a year and I had been over here for nearly 6 months before she was able to join me.

As I watched him fuck her I realized my little cock was hard as a rock. I pulled it out and stroked it as I watched them fucking. I was so entranced watching them, that I didn't realize the other guy had spotting me peeking through the crack in the doorway, Suddenly he stepped over to the door and pushed it open. There I stood, with my dick in my hand. My wife glanced over and saw me as did the friend who's cock was buried deep in her cunt.

The guy who found me said, come on it you can be next.

Old 08-30-2021, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately, I have not had the fantastic pleasure of my wife being fucked and pleasured by a black man, or any other man!

When we were dating and then in the early years of our marriage, I would be jealous and get angry at every man that looked at my gorgeous wife, or tried to chat to her at parties, but now I realize how stupid I was and I love other men to stare at and ogle her when we are out and she is in shorts or a dress or swimsuit, I sometimes walk ahead or behind to 'look in shops' if I see men obviously watching her to let them have a good look thinking they haven't been noticed.
I open the bedroom curtains a few inches at night so it's possible for the neighbour to see my wife undressing and I order pizza when she is lounging around in her undies or just with her mini robe on and then go to the bathroom when I see him pull onto the drive and peek from the door as she tries to hide behind the front door but it's frosted glass anyway!

I have told her I have been called in to work on two of her office parties and got her to go on her own, I think her boss fancies the knickers off her and I am hoping that he gets there sometime.

I have an idea to get someone to meet us in a pub and act as though we are old friends who lost contact and has just got a job in our area but nowhere to live yet so I can offer him a room, I will tell him all of my wife's likes and hobbies so he can chat her up over the days and weeks, and hopefully he catches her in her lingerie or naked a few times.

When they have become friends, I want us to have a few drinks and put some music on for my wife and me to drunkenly smooch to, then I will pretend to be drunk tired and ask my 'friend' to dance with her while I go upstairs to bed, but will watch them on the hidden cameras on my laptop.

It's just a dream at the moment but really want it to happen - so, yes, I for one would love to be cuckolded and I think most men want, or have thought about it, it's just that nobody admits to it except on the internet.

Old 08-31-2021, 06:21 AM

There's nothing like having your hubby pulling his little cock while a big black dick is deep in your pussy and another is in your mouth ready to cum on your face and in your mouth mmmmmm it's so hot and he loves it

You are a lucky man
Old 08-31-2021, 12:03 PM

Default You are a lucky man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
Inked, you are definitely not alone. After fooling around with black men for awhile, my wife got into a relationship with one man. He literally became a part of our family after a while. There were many times when he came over our house after work on a Friday and had dinner with us. After dinner, the two of them went upstairs to our bedroom and fucked the weekend away. I swear if it wasn't for their need to get something to eat, they would have stayed in our bedroom the whole time. For me, my wife having bat shit crazy sex with her bull at our house was a dream times 10! Every part of it turned me on ! Every sound; every sight and even the thought of them fucking their asses off got my heart rate going, it was beyond exciting!
That is exactly the kind of relationship I would like my wife to have. I would even pay the bill if he took her out to dinner once in awhile.

Old 09-26-2021, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielee View Post
That is exactly the kind of relationship I would like my wife to have. I would even pay the bill if he took her out to dinner once in awhile.
Me too- if my wife want's to have dates- bbc or other- I would be glad to have them come to our home and use our bed, or take her out.

Tags
bbc, cuckold, hotwife