Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wiffy Says "I've Made A Decision"
Old 03-16-2022, 04:11 AM

Post Wiffy Says "I've Made A Decision"

I have been fucking Connie for a while. She was one of the few white sluts I wore a rubber with because she was at the peak of her fertility. She just up and decided one day - she was ready to get pregnant I sat in on a conversation between cuckold hubby and his hot wife where SHE decided she was going to fuck a number of BBC bulls, (starting with me rubber/condomless) so she could have a beautiful mixed-race baby.
This decision was made without any input from hubby. If you don't mind, I would like to share the question cuckold hubby had for his domineering wife.
" Connie; Your asking me whether I'm okay with you having unprotected hott bareback sex with multiple BBC Bulls in order to get pregnant with a mixed-raced baby that I will henceforth be emotionally, and legally and financially responsible for for the rest of my life...correct?"
"Yes dear" (with that irritating upper class - rich bitch way of talking) Hubby seemed to be thinking on it when he said this to Connie's big black cock loving ass..."I got one question for you hon; ...Can I watch?"
I fell on the floor.
(in all fairness - Charles is a class act, he's raising those kids like they're his own). Peace