Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my first cuck session
Old 07-27-2010, 08:51 AM

Post my first cuck session

It seems black cucks are rare on here, but I enjoy my women getting fucked by any dick black or white. The first time was with a good friend or mine, my wife was attracted to him and we joked about her fucking him. When I told her he had a really big dick she got serious. I knew he had a big one because we use to play college football together and a mans locker room dont hold too many secretes. One day he came over, I showed him some nasty pics I took of her and he went crazy. I told him about her being interested about seeing how big he was. She came home from work and we all sat around talking and drinkiing. I put her on the spot and told him she wanted to see it. SHe was pissed at me but noticed he didnt mind. He pulled it out and her eyes popped out her pretty little head. Later she told me her pussy got so wet and her body got flushed. He stroked it and I nudged her to get closer to it. She hesitated so he came to her. Standing infront of her with this huge slong hanging out. The was red as an apple. we all were a little buzzed from the drinking and it seemed like it was going to actually go down. SHe excused herself and went to the bed room. She returned 10 min later in a bath robe. She asked to touch it and he dropped his pants. I sat there watching as she stroked his shit and seen the growth. He took her robe off and started playing with her tits and pussy. She was soaking and aching to feel him in her. I told her it was ok, and they got it on. He was gentle but a dick that big, atleast 10" and fat like a soda can has to do some damage. He fucked her slow at first but they turned up the heat and he rode her doggy style and made her cum so hard I looked her in the eyes and seen emotions brand new to me. SHe told me he had a big ol dick and hit spots she didnt know she had. He fucked her missionary and came on her tits and face. She massaged his balls until he went limp form draining his big black dick. Then we just enjoyed the moment. He left and me and my wife never said anything about it for the rest of the week. how ever two weeks later she asked me to give him a call, I did and they went at it again but let me get in on the fun also

Sounds like a good time..
Old 08-10-2010, 07:27 PM

Default Sounds like a good time..

Sounds like you two are starting out great....

Old 08-11-2010, 06:45 AM

Great story. I hope I can tell a similar story soon.

cuckhold
Old 08-24-2010, 08:15 PM

Default cuckhold

this is interesting, ny hubby keeps talking to me about blk men and how it is sexy to see them with white woman, He does not know I love it too, the first blk cock I had, I was
18 and he was 36, my hubby does not know I love it, he will find out soon that I am a slut wife for blk cock

Old 02-13-2022, 12:24 PM

Excellent! Every one is Happy

My First Cuckold Session
Old 02-14-2022, 04:09 AM

Wink My First Cuckold Session

I'm not sure the following could be considered a cuckold session. I have a white male friend whom we'd been in the Air Force together for a while. I knew and was friends with his gorgeous blond & blue valley girl wife. They were having some serious problems trying to get her pregnant, spending incredible kinds of money on fertility shit. Finally docs told him he/was shooting blanks and no kid was gonna come out of his nuts.
They talked it over, couldn't afford any more of that fertility clinic B S, and that sperm donor thing did nothing for her. My partner, half ass/desperate, asked me his arrogant, intelligent, physically heathy good friend if he'd do him and his wife a solid.
They were having arguments about his inadequacies, his little dick and all the other heavy shit a frustrated wife can put on a white husband. I agreed to two fuck sessions to try to get her pregnant. Damm that pussy was good!!! I finger fucked her to get her ready for my BBC, AND took other liberties that only a horney BBC Master would take, with his knowledge.
It got to the point she could only bust a nut with me. After she had the/twin boys, she would stepped out with other BBC Masters, but she only has kids by me. Yes,...they are still married, yes I was involved in the boys lives and that was, I guess my first cuckold experience, for which, as a BBC Master, I have had several dozen more since then, all with pleasant endings.

Last edited by Taurus333; 02-14-2022 at 04:12 AM..

Old 02-15-2022, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoredawg View Post
It seems black cucks are rare on here, but I enjoy my women getting fucked by any dick black or white. The first time was with a good friend or mine, my wife was attracted to him and we joked about her fucking him. When I told her he had a really big dick she got serious. I knew he had a big one because we use to play college football together and a mans locker room dont hold too many secretes. One day he came over, I showed him some nasty pics I took of her and he went crazy. I told him about her being interested about seeing how big he was. She came home from work and we all sat around talking and drinkiing. I put her on the spot and told him she wanted to see it. SHe was pissed at me but noticed he didnt mind. He pulled it out and her eyes popped out her pretty little head. Later she told me her pussy got so wet and her body got flushed. He stroked it and I nudged her to get closer to it. She hesitated so he came to her. Standing infront of her with this huge slong hanging out. The was red as an apple. we all were a little buzzed from the drinking and it seemed like it was going to actually go down. SHe excused herself and went to the bed room. She returned 10 min later in a bath robe. She asked to touch it and he dropped his pants. I sat there watching as she stroked his shit and seen the growth. He took her robe off and started playing with her tits and pussy. She was soaking and aching to feel him in her. I told her it was ok, and they got it on. He was gentle but a dick that big, atleast 10" and fat like a soda can has to do some damage. He fucked her slow at first but they turned up the heat and he rode her doggy style and made her cum so hard I looked her in the eyes and seen emotions brand new to me. SHe told me he had a big ol dick and hit spots she didnt know she had. He fucked her missionary and came on her tits and face. She massaged his balls until he went limp form draining his big black dick. Then we just enjoyed the moment. He left and me and my wife never said anything about it for the rest of the week. how ever two weeks later she asked me to give him a call, I did and they went at it again but let me get in on the fun also
That’s hot! I agree i love seeing my wife take some nice BBC but I also have a thing for black women and wife knows it… it be hot to find a couple to share with if both sides were ok with it all

Old 02-15-2022, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cplinbbc View Post
this is interesting, ny hubby keeps talking to me about blk men and how it is sexy to see them with white woman, He does not know I love it too, the first blk cock I had, I was
18 and he was 36, my hubby does not know I love it, he will find out soon that I am a slut wife for blk cock
I’d be interested to know how this all went for you and his reaction. Please private message and share

Old 02-25-2022, 04:25 PM

my wife told me, several years later, that she was attracted to 3 of my friends. by then, it was too late to act on her fantasy.

Wiffy Says "I've Made A Decision"
Old 03-16-2022, 04:04 AM

Post Wiffy Says "I've Made A Decision"

I have been fucking Connie for a while. She was one of the few white sluts I wore a rubber with because she was at the peak of her fertility. She just up and decided one day - she was ready to get pregnant I sat in on a conversation between cuckold hubby and his hot wife where SHE decided she was going to fuck a number of BBC bulls, (starting with me rubber/condomless) so she could have a beautiful mixed-race baby.
This decision was made without any input from hubby. If you don't mind, I would like to share the question cuckold hubby had for his domineering wife.
" Connie; Your asking me whether I'm okay with you having unprotected hott bareback sex with multiple BBC Bulls in order to get pregnant with a mixed-raced baby that I will henceforth be emotionally, and legally and financially responsible for for the rest of my life...correct?"
"Yes dear" (with that irritating upper class - rich bitch way of talking) Hubby seemed to be thinking on it when he said this to Connie's big black cock loving ass..."I got one question for you hon; ...Can I watch?"
I fell on the floor.
(in all fairness - Charles is a class act, he's raising those kids like they're his own). Peace