Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Do you want to hear more of my experiences
yes 62 100.00%
no 0 0%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2009, 09:26 AM

Really great...

Old 10-20-2009, 07:22 AM

After being Gene's slut for a little over a year he got tranfered and the fun ended. I told my husband I wanted to find another black lover and we placed another ad. After going through several replies we picked a soldier who was stationed not far from us. We exchanged several letters and pictures then set up a date. I was going to have my second black cock and couldn't wait.
When Kel arrived for our date I knew we had picked the right guy. He was much better looking than his pictures. He was about 6'2" 190lbs. and rock hard body. When he sat down by me on the sofa I could feel myself already getting wet. Just knowing I would soon be fucking someone new and getting another black cock was a real turn on for me. Kel and I really hit it off and as we got to know each other Hubby served us drinks and stayed in the background. After a couple of drinks Kel pulled me into his arms and kissed me.God! He felt so good. I want him and we were soon making out and our hands exploring each others bodies. As he slid his hand under my skirt and into my panties he felt my already very wet pussy. 'You really want this don't you?"

"Yes! I want you and have since you walked in." I managed to get my hand into his pants and around his very hard cock. He was big! Very thick and I knew I was going to love this. "It seems like you are ready also." We kissed as he fingered me and I stroked his cock until I couldn't wait any longer. "Take me to bed! I want you now!" We stood up and I led Kel to my bedroom and we stood by the bed and undressed each other. When we were naked we fell into bed and Kel pulled me tight against his hard body and kissed me. It felt so good and right being naked and in his arms pressing my little white body against his hard black body. Kel started kissing his way down my body, sucking on my tits as I laid there and enjoyed it. He worked his way down until he was kissing and licking the insides of my thighs. "Please!" He smiled at me then lowered his face to my pussy. As I felt his tongue slid into me I had my first orgasm. He just kept eating me and fingering me and I flooded his face with my juices. I was so hot and turned on and when he came up for air I took his face in my hands. "Fuck me now! I want your cock inside me."

"You want this black dick?"

"Yes! More than anything. I want you now!" I watched as he got into position and then felt his cock pushing at my pussy. He was so thick that he relly had to work to get it into me but soon he was buried in me. "Oh God! You feel so good. I love your cock, now fuck my married white cunt." I couldn't believe how good he felt as he worked that big black cock in and out of me and I was soon having one orgasm after another on his cock. "Oh god! You feel so good fucking me. I love it!" Kel kissed me as he fucked me and soon he looked at me and said: "I want to cum inside you."

"Yes! I want you to cum in me. Flood my married cunt with your seed!" He kissed me again as he drove his cock deep into me and held it there as he unload his seed into me. We were both moaning into each others mouths and he filled me with his cum. I had just been fucked by my seconf Blackman and he had shot his spream deep into my fertile pussy and I loved it. Kel fucked me two more times that night filling my cunt with his seed each time and before he left we made a date for the next week. We all knew that this was going to be a regular thing for some time. Kel told my hubby what a hotwife he had and that he was really going to enjoy giving me lots of black cock and cum. "I'm going to give your wife what she really needs and wants for as long as she wants it." I smiled at him and said: That's going to be a long time then."

Here are some pics. my hubby took of that night for us.
Attached Thumbnails
My first time ( true story)-k5-2-.jpg   My first time ( true story)-k14-001-2-.jpg   My first time ( true story)-k14.jpg   My first time ( true story)-k27-004-2-.jpg  

Old 10-29-2009, 08:43 PM

Very Hotttttt . If i were ur hubby Id want u to cuck me and have me lick & suck all that superior black cummmmmm out of ur well fucked pussy then lick & suck ur bulls BIG BLACK COCK CLEAN & makesure he is ROCK HARD FOR U

Old 10-29-2009, 09:24 PM

Katie, I had, had a couple of black guys before my husband knew about it but the first time he saw me with a black man the experience was very much like yours. I was 49 at the time and the guy was only 19, had 10" and my husband only has 5. I was never so turned on in my life as I lay back on the bed spread my legs and offered my pussy to that young black stud right in front of him. I had my head propped up on pillows so I could see his huge 19 y.o. black cock going in my 49y.o. white pussy. Like you, I even guided it in for him. I looked over and my husband's little dick was spurting cum, even though he wasn't even touching it just from seeing that black cock going in me and that made me shudder in orgasm too. I was telling him how good his black cock felt in me and he was telling me how good and tight my pussy was. My husband was saying he couldn't believe I was taking all of that. I had taken 12" before but he hadn't known that at the time. Like with you he was soon telling me he was going to cum in me and like you, I looked over at my husband and told him to go ahead put it in me deep. He was sooon unlaoding in me so deep and making me orgasm again also. I looked over and my husband's little dick was spurting again. He hadn't cum twice in one night in years. Sue

Old 11-19-2009, 09:48 PM

What was your husband's reaction? Does he baby sit while you go out?

oh yessss
Old 11-20-2009, 05:51 PM

Default oh yessss

that is sooooooooo fuckin hottttttt.

Old 02-14-2010, 10:20 PM

Katie I think your story is just awsome !!, I'm a white guy and there is nothing hotter than a white slut sucking a big black cock and taking that hot black cum !! I truely loved the part where your husband sucked genes big black cock and then got under you and licked you both while you were being fucked ! ! As a White GUY.... I have had the privledge of sucking only two black nigger cocks and I LOVED it ! !
I would gladly be a cock slut white boy sucking a black mans fine cock regulary if I could find one who would let me ! ! ! During the time I was married, my white slut wife sucked off 4 black nigga cocks and, sucked off & was fucked by 4 other's and it was the most exciting thing ever ! ! ALL White girls AND guys should suck black mens nigga cocks and eat theit hot black cock cum ! ! !

THANK YOU Katie !
Steve- - - "black cock lover" on this site !

Old 02-21-2010, 09:38 AM

hi Katie loved your story ,i was the same as you my only regret was i waited so long to get bbc.

Old 04-15-2010, 02:49 PM

mmmmmmmmm Katie seeing you get your first black dick, got my dick throbbin for your hot pussy. Gene fucked you so good and your story was so hot

Old 04-21-2010, 11:53 PM

Katie, loving this walk down your memory lane on the boulevard of BBC, will you please tell us more?

Tags
i led his cum soam