Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Do you want to hear more of my experiences
yes 62 100.00%
no 0 0%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

your first time experience...
Old 04-23-2010, 03:06 AM

Default your first time experience...

Hell yes we want to hear more about your bbc experiences

Old 04-25-2010, 12:47 AM

mm very nice story and happy you emjoyed it. been bred yet? am now 2weeks gone now and winks its not hubbys.

xx

Old 05-13-2010, 04:26 PM

NOW THAT was one of the HOTTEST stories I have EVER read!! I LOVED it when MY wife fucked her BLACK BULL, However She was alittle more reserved. I'm hopeing she'll open up more like you did. She's HOT and has MANY men that want her and I LOVE it. What a GOOD married white SLUT you are and congradulations to your incredibly supportive hubby!!

Why are you haters on this site.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:33 PM

Default Why are you haters on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb513 View Post
People on this site are degrading God is superior not a piece of dick. Black cock is nothing I bet I can fuckyou better. I usualy make girl orgasm 20 to 30 times and cum the same amount
In the real world people have different tastes. If yours isn't interracial why are you on this site?

That was hot
Old 07-20-2010, 12:11 PM

Default That was hot

That last comment on that post got me so hott, you fucked a black cock bareback, and a while after that you had a baby.I think about that and it makes me so hard. I would love to have my wife do that. just the thought of that big black cock cumming inside and then being knocked up, I love that, Thanks for the comment

Bullshit
Old 09-20-2010, 08:51 AM

Default Bullshit

I call bullshit on this story. Im a white dude with almost 9 in thick Dick.. and if shes a swinger.. shes bound to meet a white dude hung like myself. Your stories a crock of shit. Don't u know Blacks got STD's out the ass!??

Old 10-04-2010, 04:15 AM

hell yea, really like how it all played out.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:16 AM

Well Kate now you know what it is like to be fucked by a big cock.
Actually I am white, Australian and approaching 70 years old, and for the last 55 years I have been fucking numerous women of all shapes, sizes and colour. The common response is always the same... are you really going to put that thing in my "cunt, pussy, etc. I have been blessed with (slack 9 inch / 3inch circumference cock. I am a true believer that that it is not black that makes it so exciting (that is the visual effect) It really is the size and what a man does with his cock that makes it all worthwhile. When you her a black women scream that its too big, and then scream as she takes it in excitement and feels your cum pulsate into her body, you know that it is using the "tools" that we have been given that makes sex so great. Keep on enjoying Gene, but do not forget your hubby, and only get pregnant if you are capable and proud to stand tall while others talk
Mitemouse.

Ethnicity sometimes does matter
Old 09-18-2011, 08:28 AM

Default Ethnicity sometimes does matter

I sorry. I beg to differ re: the last comment that it is size alone.

Do I prefer women of a different ethnic origin then myself specifically asian? Yes.

So given the choice of making love to an asian lady or a white lady with both ladies having similar vital statistics I would well choose both . Seriously I would choose the asian.

What makes the last commenter think that women are any different in their thinking? Some women just prefer black.

You are correct that you may be able to please her just as much as a black man if you manage to get her into bed but if this lady prefers black then you may not even be considered as a partner by her.

Of course part of the fun of chasing and winning a women is convincing them that you are a suitable lover-partner for them even if it is just for a one-night stand.

Tags
i led his cum soam