Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Cuckold Club
Old 12-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Default The Cuckold Club

My fantasy would involve a public club, called The Cuckold Club, that would be open to all adults, and would allow allow nudity. Cuckolds and their wives could be seen by white or black adults. Cuckolds white slut wives would wear a dog collar that identifies them as a slut wife that is available to black men only. Cuckolds would also wear a dog collar to identify them as the white husbands whose wife is a slut and available to all black men. This would be necessary to distinguish the Cuckolds from the white men and women that just want to see and ridicule the Cuckolds and their slut wives. The Cuckolds and wives would be mixed in with everyone else in the club. They could have their own table, or share with anyone else. They could also dance with each other or others. This would be the only way a normal white man could feel up a Cuckolds naked slut wife. Cuckolds, their slut wives, and black men would be the only people allowed to be naked in the club. The slut wife could be displayed by her husband, advertising that he would like a black man, or men, to use his wife. The black men would be encouraged to feel the wife's Tits, cunt ,ass and anything else they desired. They could kiss the wife, and sample her cocksucking and fucking skills, and making comments to interested people about his, or their, rating of the wife's skills, and their interest in using her. The husbands should be required to thank the black men for taking the time to sample his wife's Tits, ass, cunt, cocksucking and fucking skills. The black men would, of course, have the right to cum in the wives mouths, cunts and asses. Naturally, the slut wives would be required to drink the black mens cum, unless they prefer to watch it dribble from the wives mouths. Do you think the black men should also be able to sample the wives asslicking skills? I do.

great idea
Old 12-08-2011, 12:02 PM

Default great idea

there is something a little similar in the UK
it is called Black Men Fan Club
we have attended parties there

would be very erotic
Old 12-14-2011, 06:50 PM

Default would be very erotic

I have heard of similiar clubs being around Atlanta and around Detroit but don't know for sure. It could be very interesting. Also, wondering, has anyone heard of an 'Auction Party' where the white wives are displayed by their cuck husbands and then chosen by the black bulls to use?

Old 12-16-2011, 02:17 AM

It must have been very exciting for you and your lucky husband to attend such a hot party. I would love to read about your adventures there and others also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchslut View Post
there is something a little similar in the UK
it is called Black Men Fan Club
we have attended parties there

Old 12-16-2011, 02:20 AM

It is exciting to read that such clubs exist. I would love to take my wife to such a club, it would be extremely hot. Sorry, I have never heard of the Auction parties, but htey sound like hot fun also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckruss View Post
I have heard of similiar clubs being around Atlanta and around Detroit but don't know for sure. It could be very interesting. Also, wondering, has anyone heard of an 'Auction Party' where the white wives are displayed by their cuck husbands and then chosen by the black bulls to use?

Old 12-18-2011, 09:59 PM

Nice story - thank you

Old 12-19-2011, 04:27 AM

In detroit and looking for that kind of club
56 and 58 white couple

Old 03-20-2012, 11:57 PM

I have heard of those types of clubs. I read about a club called the Gentle Giants in New York City, a group of very well endowed African American men who threw private parties for single women and cuckold white couples at one time. They supposedly had a web site, too. Their name alone turned on my wife and me. If we ever were in NYC, it would have been a treat to go to one of their parties, but I read they disbanded the club quite a while ago and I cannot find them on line at all.

Yep, They're Gone, But Lots of Clubs in NYC
Old 03-21-2012, 04:55 PM

Default Yep, They're Gone, But Lots of Clubs in NYC

Just open your search parameters and find black men mixed with whites -- you lead them aside, and astray! And, don't expect to hit the jackpot, or any pot, without spending some time living in NYC.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:25 AM

Any clubs like this in Germany/ South Africa?