Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Relating Completely to the Good Wife Post
Old 12-04-2015, 01:09 AM

Default Relating Completely to the Good Wife Post

My Black Bull and our HOH loves to make it a point to make sure everyone in earshot knows He is in charge of BOTH hubby and me-be it at a restaurant, church service, a club, people over, or at an event. This means taking whatever he is allowed to dish out in pubic or get a talking to that is not soon forgotten. Having my ass slapped with the admonition that I will be spanked when we get home, or anyone coming over and seeing our (his) paddle hanging out in the open, or panties folded neatly and placed on the table in front of hubby just makes me squirm.

Old 12-04-2015, 06:10 PM

ddi you let him cum inside you pussy

Car head
Old 02-06-2019, 05:59 AM

Default Car head

A black co-worker talked me into going out for lunch and became a once a week thing. I never told my husband because secretly I wanted something to happen. Something like the third time, after multiple back and forth innuendo, as we rode in his car, he suddenly pulled over into a bowling alley parking lot, parking near the fringe, away from the building. Wasn't sure what he was doing because he didn't say anything at first. Watching him unbuckling his seat belt, sliding his seat back, then unbuckling his pants, it suddenly dawned on me what he wanted! As he lifted his ass to slide his pants and underwear to his knees, I unbuckled my seat belt. Had anyone been watching, they would've seen my ponytail head disappear as my mouth slipped over his dark black cock! It wasn't long before I struggled to swallow his generous amount of ejaculate! It was such a turn on! I was lucky not to have spilled any on my blouse, because we both had to go back to work afterward. Instead of lunch, we began doing this once a week, only from then on, I carried some towels to prevent accidents. Once in the car, I became good at getting my bra off without removing my shirt. My friend loved mauling my 36D's while I fellated him! My husband never suspected! I was never so excited back on those days!!!

Old 02-06-2019, 09:55 PM

That is hot. Cheating part makes it all the sweeter.
Did you go home at night and give your hubby a deep kiss when you see him?
There is an essence he might be aroused by.

Old 02-08-2019, 12:02 AM

I had an affair with m'y Black principal 4 years ago about whom my husband knew nothing and he was gone from home for a week. During the summer break, one hot day we went to a little lake with a lovely beach. Some adults around, not many, a work day. Some stared at us, but said nothing. I wore a bikini of course. ( I was only 29). Had some wine with us, lay in a bit secluded spot, fooled around. I was topless when an older couple walked by and just said hi. They must have spread the word,because soon there was a little crowd of 8 or 10 watching. Comments like how lovely from and a girl or 2, go man from the males. I didnt suck him but we did fuck. Little cheers. Then 2 couples sat down near us, asking us not get dressed,one girl roemoved her bra and fondled his cock, and we all talked in a friendly fashion, especially asking us if were married, how we got together and especially, rather foolishly, if we recommended black/white sex. There was an aftermath to this episode with some of them.

Old 02-12-2019, 04:10 PM

Ronnie 22, I'm certainly interested in what happened afterward.

For my wife and I, there is a long list of "public things" because my wife had a black 2nd husband for about 3 years living with us. They often went out together without me. Went on vacations together, when they were several hundred miles from home Haywood (her black 2nd husband) would often fondle and play with her in nightclubs and restaurants and on the beach as others could see them. GTR

Old 02-12-2019, 05:11 PM

When I was dating a woman who was into fucking black guys, we went to Atlantic City one night. We met a black guy there and Sandy took hi to the parking garage, She was bent over the trunk of our car and he was fucking her from behind when two other black men walked by and stopped. When the first guy shot hi load into her pussy, the other two guys took turns, one in her pussy and one in her ass. As soon as they were done, the three guys all left her there, bent over the car, skirt hiked up and cum dripping. If other men had been there, she'd have taken them too.

Old 02-22-2019, 12:49 AM

Had sex on the beach at Carlsbad, CA in the late evening right out in the open area with many people walking by.

Old 02-23-2019, 12:09 AM

I've sucked a BBC through a glory hole then invited him into the booth and made the cuck go watch from the other booth and I sucked his cock and let him fuck me bareback. Our door was locked so there was nothing the cuck could do to stop it so his only choice was to watch.

Old 02-23-2019, 06:42 PM

parking garage stairwell sex with two blackguys I had met at bar

Tags
big black cocks, cuckolding forums, interracial cuckolding, white wives