Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for the Ladies - What is the sexiest or funniest pick-up line a guy gave you
Old 09-27-2015, 11:12 AM

Default Question for the Ladies - What is the sexiest or funniest pick-up line a guy gave you

What is the sexiest or funniest pick-up line a guy used that actually worked to peak your interest and lead to sex?

Mine was, Hubby and I attended a social mixer cocktail hour the night before one of his banking conferences. I can't remember what we were arguing about, but we were getting pretty heated. A chubby white guy that neither of us knew approached us. Apparently he felt that we needed to take it down a notch. Finally he said, "If you really want to piss him off, fuck a fat guy." I just looked at Bob the steam was rolling out of my ears. Bob just said,, "What the hell, if he has a wife to share with me then go for it!" The man returned in 2 minutes with a gorgeous wife and it was on! And believe me that fat guy's cock was well worth the ride!

Last edited by bankerpres; 09-28-2015 at 05:50 AM..

Old 11-06-2015, 05:42 PM

A guy approached me in a bar and said," There's no use me telling you you're hot. You know that. But the way you're dressed and showing off those gorgeous breasts, I know you love making men hard. With me you've already accomplished your goal, the question is, will you help a guy out?" He was so direct I helped us both out.

scamp
Attached Thumbnails
Question for the Ladies - What is the sexiest or funniest pick-up line a guy gave you-jm7.jpg  

Old 11-07-2015, 05:46 AM

I had a guy tell me that if men collected women like collectibles, that I would be a very valuable centerpiece to his collection..

Old 12-01-2015, 03:07 PM

I was 16 and waiting for the school bus after school. a guy walked up to me and said, I want that pussy". needless to say he gave me a ride home and got what he wanted.