Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cuck sucking bull
Old 01-30-2016, 11:15 AM

Default Cuck sucking bull

My wife's bull wants me to suck his cock to get him ready for my wife. I know I'm a cuck and we're supposed to do what our bull tells us to do, but I'm not really all about sucking cock. Any advice on what to do because my wife really likes this bull and I want to be able to keep watching them fuck.

Old 01-30-2016, 07:17 PM

If you want to keep watching you need to suck the bull if he wants.

suck him
Old 01-31-2016, 02:35 AM

Default suck him

I say suck that bbc. You will probably end up enjoying it. If I lived closer,I would go suck him for u,as long as I could eat ur wife's creamy pussy after he's finished with her.

Old 01-31-2016, 08:37 AM

Stick to your boundaries man. I mean there aren't many in the lifestyles if you have limits and boundaries keep them. And next time make them known at your first meeting.

Old 01-31-2016, 06:41 PM

It is more than likely you are tasting his cum afterwards anyway when he leaves ( or when she fucks someone and doesn't tell you first).

The best way to get started is when she is sucking him, lean over and kiss her. Let her put it in your mouth for a second and then take it back and forth a little while. Before you know if you will be on your knees sucking jut as good as she does.

Another way is have her straddle your face while he enters her from behind. Or suck them both while she is on top reverse cowboy.

Its hot. You will learn to love it. Go for it.

Old 01-31-2016, 09:39 PM

I took me a long time (almost 10 years) before I sucked my first BBC. Once my wife went black back then, I've been wanting to suck one. I was afraid to do it then I just went for it.

Believe me, I can't believe I waited so long. LOL I asked him to pull out because I was afraid to swallow the first time. He was kind enough to do that but then blasted me in the eye!

Derte

Old 02-02-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl4fun01 View Post
My wife's bull wants me to suck his cock to get him ready for my wife. I know I'm a cuck and we're supposed to do what our bull tells us to do, but I'm not really all about sucking cock. Any advice on what to do because my wife really likes this bull and I want to be able to keep watching them fuck.
I note that this is an old post. My black stud friend acquaintance, sometimes meets with couples. He tells them that he will make this the best sexual experience of the lady's life. He stares at the guy and tells him that however he needs his help.
My friend is so dominant acting and appearing that the guy almost picks up what is expected of him. The guy will have to fluff my friend, and after the guy knows his place, his job is then to just watch and fluff, if my friend wants it.
But not just any guy can pull that off.

Old 02-03-2016, 12:01 PM

My husband doesn't suck dick either. He takes pics and videos, watches and sometimes joins in. Doesn't clean me either which I luv so I let the occasional white guy that does join in the fun....Becky

Old 02-03-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl4fun01 View Post
Suck it! You'll like it.

how an offer of handwork?
Old 02-03-2016, 05:07 PM

Default how an offer of handwork?

Why not offer to work his cock with your hands? Its a reasonable compromise

Tags
bull, cocksucker, cuck hubbies