Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-03-2016, 10:47 PM

I say it is bull shit, just because you are a cuck does not mean you have to do everything the bitch wants. I sure as hell am not going to get a bull hard for some women, haha.

Old 02-05-2016, 12:45 AM

Well, the position of cuck don't exactly apply to me, but I'll tell ya this much. There is nothing to compare with the feeling of having a powerful black bull's cock shoving its way down your throat.....and knowing that you are responsible for his condition (*hee, hee*)

It's mindblowing; and in my case, usually a prelude to even more pleasurable activities. You'd be surprised at the number of black guys who enjoy the company of T-Girls. Most won't admit to it, though... (*sigh*)

Old 03-07-2016, 02:15 AM

sucking a cock, either big or small, is a personal thing. Personally, I feel that if you are willing to lick her dirty cum filled pussy, then sucking is not a big thing. He is not asking you to suck him to orgasm, only to get him hard for your wife. I would say that if you are not sure, try it once, then if you don't like it, tell him, but if you don't mind his cock in your mouth, then do it again and again. Mostly just do what feels good to you and your wife.

Old 03-07-2016, 07:46 AM

Question

Get ready with me

Do whatever you want
Old 03-11-2016, 09:15 PM

Default Do whatever you want

If you seriously think that sucking cock is going to mess with your head, the next day, then leave the cock for your wife. If you're 99% sure that it won't, then go for it.

My wife and I have boundaries with the men we meet. I appreciate a good hard BBC, but, sucking it before or after, is not my thing. That's what the wifey is there for.

Old 04-01-2016, 06:43 PM

Hands down...i would suck his big fat black cock

Old 04-04-2016, 06:17 PM

Do it if YOU want to do it. Do not be coerced into a bad place just for someone else though. As a straight man, I personally would never do it. Some fellas like penis though; are you one of them?

Old 04-10-2016, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanboat05 View Post
It is more than likely you are tasting his cum afterwards anyway when he leaves ( or when she fucks someone and doesn't tell you first).

The best way to get started is when she is sucking him, lean over and kiss her. Let her put it in your mouth for a second and then take it back and forth a little while. Before you know if you will be on your knees sucking jut as good as she does.

Another way is have her straddle your face while he enters her from behind. Or suck them both while she is on top reverse cowboy.

Its hot. You will learn to love it. Go for it.
That's exactly what I did... from her sucking his cock, I leaned in and then took it, and i have to agree, loved it.

Old 04-25-2016, 01:33 PM

Once a man sucks a cock he is addicted. You can't stop doing it. I love it and getting my butt taken gives me the best orgasm ever

Old 04-25-2016, 11:27 PM

Pretty much if my wife tells me to I'll probably do it...she hasn't yet so I'll cross that bridge when we or if we get to it. If her bull tells me I'll do it as well.

Tags
bull, cocksucker, cuck hubbies