Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BullDus
Old 08-12-2017, 04:22 AM

Default BullDus

Dude, suck his dick, it's what she and the bull want. After all, that's what we're all about.

Old 08-12-2017, 05:32 AM

I was never given a choice. Bull always has and prob always will do wharever he wants to me. When he wanted me to suck his cock for the first time, no words were slomen, he just put it in my mouth, then held the back.of my head for leverage. He finished all over my face, of course right in fron of my wife.he Lol She giggled, shook her head laughi ngly at her bull

Old 10-28-2017, 10:51 AM

When my boyfriend realized I was interested in meeting black men for sex,he quickly began to convince me that he wanted to help me go for it! He bought me an enormous,black,dildo! It was long,fat, and VERY REALISTIC We watched HOT interracial video,as he got me used to the feeling of having my pussy stretched open.The videos showed white boyfriends (or husbands) licking and sucking thier girls clits and pussy while a well-hung black man fucked her! Jesse did it to me while using the dildo. I began to have mind-blowing orgasms! The fat dildo pushed my pussy open wide, causing my clit to protrude, and when my boyfriend sucked on it,I'd come in minutes!Needless to say,I insisted he do that when I finally agreed to fuck his black friends!

i wish i were in ur position
Old 11-27-2017, 06:40 AM

Default i wish i were in ur position

ive suck bull cock b4 but never bbc coxk. i hear bbc love having white cucks suckle their meat almost as much as they p8ve seesing our women. we want a bbc to invite his friends a do a train on wife making me eat up every drop of bbc semen. we will bot immediately submit to a bbc. all bbc. we r both in awe. want video taken 9f us both as proof 4 u and hopefully the whole world to.see we r a bbc owned couple.

Old 03-21-2018, 07:36 AM

Sucking the black bull's big dick is really the ultimate act of submission. This comes naturally for many men but not all. Our bull has me licking his big black wet balls for several minutes afterwards. It's just our routine, as well as orally servicing him before, during, and after the session. Keeps me busy!

worship that bull cock
Old 03-21-2018, 08:01 PM

Default worship that bull cock

don't just suck it, make passionate love tat black cock with your mouth. make his cock feel great , with your mouth, kisses , licking and sucking . let him know how much you appreate how well he treats you generous by allowing you to suck his cum from him. suck that hot black cock good and nasty get that cum

Old 03-22-2018, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
My husband doesn't suck dick either. He takes pics and videos, watches and sometimes joins in. Doesn't clean me either which I luv so I let the occasional white guy that does join in the fun....Becky
I have been sucking BBC and doing many other things with Amazing Black Men long before my wife, yes I am an Ass cause im still doing it behind her back.....kary is one of those wives Everyone would say , No way she would do it, church going , Christian......we started with her saying she would do it but I "had" to be there, after 4 Black Men she fell in Love with Daryl, she even wears his ring!!!! Unfortunately for me Daryl doesn't like me around so my wife spends more than a few nights at his place, I do get to taste him from her but its usually a few hours old, I love when she comes home and says "honey I have a treat for you"!!!!!

Old 03-22-2018, 08:41 AM

You definitely need to suck his cock.....1 to show your wife you love her....2 to show him you love what he does to your wife......3 cause you know you will Love it!!!! and most importantly He is the Man, just accept it you lucky bitch!!! sounds like your complaining about something we all wish for!!!

cocksucker
Old 04-13-2018, 11:28 AM

Default cocksucker

get on your knees and worship his hot fat stud black cock. suck her bull nasty baby, you will be addicted to using your mouth on black men. suck him anytime anyplace, white mouth was made to suck cum out of huge strong black men. suck baby , give your love to that man. he wants you to be his personal cocksucker honey .

Fuck jim.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:11 PM

Angry Fuck jim.

Fuck him. If he wants to fuck you wife, let her suck him off. He should be ready anyway.

Tags
bull, cocksucker, cuck hubbies