Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-25-2021, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracyjane47 View Post
Wedding night for sure. If not, then during the honeymoon. The sooner the happier she will be.
I had 3 black men before I got married and was cheating on him with black men a month later. Hubby would never understand. Lol

I was married 8 years before my wife went black,but she was shared regularly before we were married.

Old 09-25-2021, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time
I agree with those who say the wedding night. With 2 bulls, bareback and husband should watch.

Old 09-25-2021, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayneedsbbc View Post
I agree with those who say the wedding night. With 2 bulls, bareback and husband should watch.
I would have enjoyed watching my wife with some bulls, and I would have cleaned up afterward-

Wedding night the best but never too late to start
Old 10-04-2021, 07:56 AM

Default Wedding night the best but never too late to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefMark View Post
White Brides should be BLACKED on their "Wedding Night"
Completely agree wedding night would be ideal but it’s never too late. We started 8 years after we were married, very exciting 😉

How soon after marriage should a wife be blacked
Old 10-15-2021, 06:50 PM

Default How soon after marriage should a wife be blacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksavage View Post
30 is ok to be blacked! My wife was 40!! But a sweet young girl in her 20s getting some chocolate loving is hot!!
However, I wish I could have watched!!
The age is not the main aspect, but it should happen as soon as possible and it shouldn't stop there

Getting right!
Old 10-18-2021, 11:23 AM

Default Getting right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksavage View Post
I agree that it should not stop but it can only happen when the lady is ready! Of course, most of us here would like it to happen asap, but you can't rush these things!! I am happy that my wife got blacked and she shared her past adventures with me!! Yes,hearing about her getting her muff plowed by BBC gets me hard!!
Agreed that we have to be sure that our wife is ready and happy to go for it before it can happen. As you say better to take the time to get it right, that way it becomes a regular thing rather than a one off. For us I’m very happy that my wife has been blacked and that she continues to get her pussy stretched by black cock. She loves it and I certainly get rock hard when she’s being blacked!

Old 11-01-2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
i kinda thought this would be the general drift. pity i didnt have that advice when i married 20 years back. i wasnt blacked till my 30th birthday. the question was for my 20yo daughter who is getting married in june. my chief bull would arrange for her to be blacked now but she has romantic notions and wants to wait till a few months after her wedding. i wonder if i can persued her.
Yes information is key, making sure that all white couples are aware of the benefits of having a black man involved early in their marriage is important. Perhaps a magazine like this would help!

how soon after marriage should a white wife be blacked-image.jpg

Old 11-02-2021, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonswift12345 View Post
Yes information is key, making sure that all white couples are aware of the benefits of having a black man involved early in their marriage is important. Perhaps a magazine like this would help!

Attachment 35550
From the beginning of the marriage the black man should be involved even before. I prefer married white women. And having her cuck her husband from the beginning is the best.

You can have her do what you want to her and then send her back home to her cuck when you're done with her. Single White start to get attached involved but one who is married will have someone someplace to go to .

When?
Old 11-04-2021, 04:25 AM

Default When?

Before the marriage.

Old 11-04-2021, 10:49 PM

I agree the wedding night is best and preferably while she still has wedding dress on. My wife and her daughter went to get changed into evening wear and wife's .drove them home and enjoyed them both while they were changing

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold