Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-20-2024, 03:04 PM

I would say one month is enough I did after that time cuckold chat online.

Last edited by Sudburbulis; 02-27-2024 at 08:05 PM..

Old 02-21-2024, 05:15 AM

Absolutely White wives after wedding should be serving several bulls like my self and our thick black cocks

Old 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM

I probably already responded, but if we had it to do over again I would be with all BBC Lovers on our honeymoon and plan it during my most fertile time of the month!! J (the wife)

Old 03-10-2024, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall M View Post
I'm in full agreement with most of the comments made in here. The ideal time from my perspective is on the honeymoon. A Jamaican setting would be perfect for the bride's IR discovery. It sets the stage for the couple's future wherein a place can be made for a virile black lover in the marital bedroom, and ensures the wife's sexual fulfillment throughout her marriage...and perhaps, as a bonus, several half-black children.
I think it should be on the honeymoon night

Old 03-11-2024, 07:17 PM

On the wedding night- you can postpone the honeymoon for a while, but get the bbc right after the wedding...

Old 03-23-2024, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkallover View Post
Yes and I think she’d enjoy your BBC blkallover.
Being married more than 25 years and see how Kellie enjoys being stretched and filled by BBC bulls, I agree we should have on our honeymoon in the Caribbean. We had been with other couples before but never a single bull as I thought about my own needs.
There was one day on the beach in front of our room, Kellie topless and not many people around but many single BBC walking the beach, I went back to our room for a break for drinks and I watched from the room a [QUOTE][/QUOTE]BBC sat in my chair and started a conversation with Kellie. Made me hard quick as I watched him pick up her lotion bottle and squirt some on his hands and reached his hands to her. I saw him nod then move his head side to side and applied to his own chest and shoulders. Still hard I couldn’t leave the room as he stood up and rubbed the lotion on his abs, laughed and lie back down in my chair. A minute later she got up and came to the room and asked if I saw him asking if he could put lotion on her and she almost let him but wasn’t sure if I would be upset. She saw my hard cock and laughed, grabbed it and said I guess you would have liked it. She pushed me on the bed and mounted me with her super wet pussy until I came in her. She laughed again and said I guess you really would have liked that, but this is our honeymoon.
I guess that’s when I first thought about seeing her small white skin body being covered by a BBC bull taking him bare. It took awhile before she had her first but we missed that opportunity.
Just uploaded pic I took of her coming back to our room with him still in the chair.

Last edited by stevn69; 03-23-2024 at 12:35 PM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 03-24-2024, 04:25 AM

Should have Black Bulls lined up ASAP

Agreed, earlier the better
Old 04-08-2024, 07:29 AM

Default Agreed, earlier the better

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkallover View Post
Well I’d agree with you. In our case it would have saved a lot of angst about sex and if I’m really honest given her better satisfaction. Getting blacked early would definitely have been better in the long run. Now 15 years later I worry that it’s too late, would be awesome to watch a black man take control of her!

Old 04-21-2024, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon71 View Post
Well I’d agree with you. In our case it would have saved a lot of angst about sex and if I’m really honest given her better satisfaction. Getting blacked early would definitely have been better in the long run. Now 15 years later I worry that it’s too late, would be awesome to watch a black man take control of her!
I feel you. We waited about 15 years just having sex with other couples and a few single men and a few married men Kellie met alone. When I became fixated on it, she wondered why and I told her the skin contrast I'd seen online was very erotic. Then we started talking about the size of some of the bulls I had seen and she wanted to see. She was impressed and intrigued.
I started talking with a few guys on Dark Cavern about it and they would send pics. I would leave the chats open when I would leave and come home to see she had looked at. Soon she told me she looked around and saw the guys i was talking and she talked to some too.
Eventually one guy chatted her up enough and sent pics of his face and cock that she became aroused by. I asked her more questions about him and to my surprise said she sent a few pics of her body and some that had her face showing. I was shocked. She said he sent face pics so she had to. He had her hooked.
After a week chatting more and more pics she said she had invited him over. I got my pics of her sucking on his cock until he was ready and videos off the BBC fucking my tight little wife.
She was exhausted after, stretched and sore but so happy and thought about meeting a few more. So its never too late to start.

Open minded
Old 04-22-2024, 03:34 PM

Default Open minded

Wish I could meet more open minded people in real life like you guys and girls on here

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold