Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-07-2018, 02:30 PM

My ex couldn't accept that l preferred black cocks to his "below average" and that caused our divorce. I havr never been happier.

Old 07-07-2018, 11:12 PM

Not for the feint of heart, especialy watch your wife taken and cumming harder that you could do.

Old 07-12-2018, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
My wife and I have been into the cuckold interracial lifestyle for a couple years. She's been involved with the same guy for about a year. 99 % of the time, I think that watching them enjoying each other is the hottest, most exciting thing, I've ever seen. But, now and then that old jealousy creeps into my thoughts. How about you ?

John and Amanda
Jealousy is what cucks enjoy. Someone else is using your wife.....

Old 07-18-2018, 10:35 AM

For me I haven't been jealous since the very first time. Seeing her reaction to his size and obvious talent made me a little jealous but really made me jealous was when he came in her the first time. We had been married 22 years at the time and until then I was the only guy to ever cum in her (condoms always used before) so he was doing something that I had only done before. It was like what belonged solely to me was no someone elses also. Trust me, I have more than gotten over that jealousy in the past 4 years.

No
Old 07-18-2018, 11:23 AM

Default No

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
My wife and I have been into the cuckold interracial lifestyle for a couple years. She's been involved with the same guy for about a year. 99 % of the time, I think that watching them enjoying each other is the hottest, most exciting thing, I've ever seen. But, now and then that old jealousy creeps into my thoughts. How about you ?

John and Amanda
Know my wife loves me but understand her need for younger, bigger and harder cock for sex.

Old 07-18-2018, 05:08 PM

When it first started I was with a girlfriend that was a player and I was horribly jealous and suspicious of her all the time. That is how I learned what the taste was like because while in denial, I was always going down on her.

When I put 2 and 2 together, used pussy and women became my fetish.

Old 07-20-2018, 04:22 AM

Geraldene, your ex did not deserve to be married to such a wonderful, exciting, fun loving uninhibited white slut and a fine Lady like you. His loss. I am sure he misses you.

Old 07-20-2018, 04:26 AM

flyinmech, I have had the great pleasure of watching many men use my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump, play with her big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples, enjoy my wife sucking their cocks, lick their balls, swallow their cum loads, fuck my wife into many orgasms and fill my wife's unprotected married cunt with their hot cum right in front of my face and often in front of other people also. I also love seeing the smirk and look of superiority on the other man's face as he looks into my eyes while he enjoys feeling my wife suck his cock, feels my wife's hot wet unprotected married cunt pulsing on his hard cock, and as he shoots his cum into my wife's mouth, on her face and deep in her cunt. I love seeing the look of ecstasy and joyful lust, hearing my wife scream as she has many orgasms on their cocks. I always get very excited watching. I and my wife, know that their only interest is in using my wife as their fuck toy, and that is part of our excitement. My life has been so much more exciting since my wife became a slut and cuckolded me. I do consider myself very lucky and I am very grateful to be married to a beautiful and exciting slut.
I normally remember to thank the men that have fucked my wife or letting my wife suck their cocks. They were always surprised, probably shocked, and very happy that I actually thanked them. I believe I should thank them because they give my wife so much pleasure that she would not get otherwise. I have often watched my wife have many very intense orgasms while being fucked by other mens cocks and when other men have eaten her pussy or used vibrators on her pussy. Sadly, my wife has NEVER had an orgasm on my teenie white weenie.

Old 07-20-2018, 04:31 AM

navywifezzz, That is the reason I no longer get jealous. I was jealous for many years while I watched my wife have intense orgasms on other men's cocks but my jealously ended that my wife's love was for me, her lust for good sex was rightly with other men that could give her the orgasms she needed and deserved.

Old 07-20-2018, 04:32 AM

I feel exactly the same way.

Tags
slutty white wives, white cuckold couples, wife bbc