Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-19-2018, 07:17 PM

I have no idea but it’s been a lot, a whole lot!

Old 06-22-2018, 09:10 PM

Smile

Sad to say that my wife has only had black cock 5 times from 4 black men. Luckily she is looking forward to being fucked by more black men. My wife was a complete filthy married white slut for the last black man that fucked her. My biggest thrill was watching my wife lick and tongue fuck his black asshole which he absolutely loved. He enjoyed smiling at me while my white wife's tongue was in his black asshole and I was jacking off. He is a fine black man and he does want to fuck my wife again and use her as his slut.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:16 PM

Congratulations on your wife being fucked by black cocks so many times. I think that is a lot of times for your wife to be fucked by black cocks in 3.5 years but obviously NOT too much. Since your wife's current black bull is living you you and your wife and fucking her everyday, that greatly pumped up the number of times your wife has been fucked by black cocks.
Do you sleep in the same bed with your wife and her black bull and watch them fuck everyday?

Old 06-22-2018, 09:19 PM

gatorrdw, Congratulations on your wife being fucked by many, many black cocks so many times. That must have been a constant thrill for you to see. You are a very lucky man.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:21 PM

Congratulations on being fucked by 100s of black cocks so many times. Your lucky husband must be thrilled and very proud of you.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:23 PM

9791cs, Congratulations on your wife being fucked by 15 black cocks so many times.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:31 PM

amazonking, WOW you are a very lucky man. Congratulations on your wife being fucked 1700 times by other men and 429 times by black cocks. I am amazed and jealous that you have been able to watch other men fuck your wife sooooo many times. Wonderful that your bride cuckolded you 28 times with black cocks during your 7 day honeymoon in Barbados. That must have been a dream come true.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:38 PM

photoboss45, Wonderful that your wife started to enjoy being fucked by black men. Congratulations on your wife having the black man's baby. I hope your wife's black baby girl was healthy and that you have loved her and raised her as you would your own babies you had with your wife. I am happy that your wife's mother finally accepted her black granddaughter. Wow, you had 3 babies with your wife's mother, amazing. I hope you and your wife have loved and raised them as your own. Funny the babies you had with your wife's mother, are her sisters or brothers.

Old 06-29-2018, 04:09 PM

Yes they have all been raised the same with love. At first her mother was a typical southern lady with alot of hang ups. I could not believe it but her mom had only sucked her husband off 3 times and had never had a cock up her ass. The first time I made her suck me off she wanted to spit it out. I made her swallow it, she gagged a lot but got it down. It was when her mom found out I had knocked her up that I was able to take her anal cherry. At this time her mom can not get enough cock and we still fuck almost daily. Was a real tense time when I had to confront her husband and tell him that it was me who fucked and knocked up his wife. He promptly threw her out. She moved in with us ASAP. She had a hard time telling her 2 best GF's what had happened. They both helped her out a lot with the babies.

Old 06-29-2018, 10:54 PM

Just 1 so far

Tags
cuck slut, orgasms bbc, slut wife, wife