Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

need info on having a bbc live with us for the summer
Old 12-11-2018, 10:52 PM

Default need info on having a bbc live with us for the summer

I have been dicscusing this with my hubby, since we have a hard time traveling about having a guy live with us for the summer free room and board and of course lots of sex, once we get to know him the sex would be great hopfully and I would be able to get it whenever I want finally, has any other couples done this and what rules did you have in place we decided if we do which I hope it sounds really fun we would make it where I can get it when I want and whenever but no overnites out of the house but overnites in his room would be fine

Last edited by tamw; 02-06-2020 at 07:24 PM..

Old 12-12-2018, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamw View Post
I have been dicscusing this with my hubby, since we have a hard time traveling about having a guy live with us for the summer free room and board and of course lots of sex, once we get to know him the sex would be great hopfully and I would be able to get it whenever I want finally, has any other couples done this and what rules did you have in place we decided if we do which I hope it sounds really fun we would make it where I can get it when I want and whenever but no overnites out of the house but overnites in his room would be fine
Had one of my husband's co-workers live with us for over a year and yes the sex was great.... Becky

can be
Old 12-12-2018, 03:02 PM

Default can be

My wife and I had a black lover of hers live with us as a "renter" for about 3 years. It can be done, but it "must" be decided up front what will be acceptable and what won't be tolerated. The basic fact is that you and your husband are sharing and that has to be respected. So you and your husband should decide first what you want and expect -be very clear about this. GTR

Maybe and Depends
Old 12-12-2018, 04:07 PM

Default Maybe and Depends

Sounds topically like a good arrangement, but so much is involved.
You're inviting someone to be around you alot. Would have to know someone quite well to consider that. Even then it's probably not an option we would take.
We had a friend who did try this, but it just didn't work out well for him.
Maybe start out with overnight or weekend sleepovers and see. Then slowly extend the periods of time.
IDK...for me, houseguests can be a burden...lol.
Good luck.

thx
Old 12-12-2018, 05:32 PM

Default thx

thanks for the info thats what we might plan on try weekends for a month and maybe that would work better

Old 12-12-2018, 05:57 PM

thanks for the reply someone sugested weekends first Imight that

Old 12-13-2018, 02:38 PM

A little background about the black man that became a live-in "renter" the 3 of us my wife, he and I all worked a part-time job at an amusement facility. Often after a shift, the three of us would get something to eat and/or go out for a drink. We did several other things together as in going to a movie, seeing a play, went to a concert. During this stretch of several months as we got to know him better, he had no idea that we were married. He thought that she was single and available to date and he often talked to me about wanting to get her into bed.

So what I'm saying is that our inviting him into our home wasn't just a spur of the moment thing. The three of us truly enjoyed each others company right up to the eventful night when he buried his very big, black cock in her the first time on the couch in his apartment as I sat in a chair and watched the start of a very wonderful relationship between the 3 of us. This would be the 2nd time that a man would "rent" from us with he and I share the household expenses and her as a wife to both of us. After he had fucked her several times that night and early the next morning, she wanted him to consider her/our offer of moving in with a few very specific rules and he accepted the plan and rules. That is why I'm saying that it can be done but there must be specific rules that all three must agree to and then abide by. GTR

Old 12-18-2018, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamw View Post
I work away from home a lot so we arranged for a young black apprentice to be our lodger. Wife is getting all the BBC she needs and I get a kick out of imagining them together while i wank.