Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Key moments of cuckolding
Old 05-16-2019, 07:28 AM

Default Key moments of cuckolding

These are the moments she displayed her dominance. Otherwise the mostly hid it over our marriage of 10 years.

Once slapped me across the face at the dinner table and said "I get what I want, do you understand? I said quickly YES and she said "Good don't you forget it"

Once talked about my cock and I asked if she wanted it fatter or longer. She would answer. She wanted both.

During sex she would say "I can't feel anything make it bigger"

Once while very intoxicated she told me to go put on my favorite panties. So I did.
Then she made me dance around and laughed.

After a concert she brought our male friend back to our hotel. She preceded to fuck him over and over and asked me to hold her leg. When I mentioned the story years later she laughed.

Once at a hotel she was parting hard and brought a young guy to our hotel room. She told me he wanted to be with a guy and told me to pull out my dick. He tried to suck it but choked. Then she told me to show him how its done and I did. All through the night she treated that guy like her boyfriend and told me to stay away. Evening she called me into the bath room where the were and said " You down there!" and I sucked is dick.

When we first met she wrote in her journal that sex wasn't good with me. And she was going to fuck her ex. One day I tried to go down on her and she resisted. But I insisted when I took her pussy into my mouth it tasted salty and creamy like cum.

8 years into our marriage I went down on her again and tasted that salty creaming cum.

Other times her pussy and neck smelled like pussy.

Later in a drunken state she said she was a master manipulator and was going to use me until nothing was left.

For my birthday she took me to a swinging club and found a black guy with a huge cock. She sat there and stroked him and told him we wanted to play if he would let me blow him. We went to a room and she said, get that black dick. SO I did. She joined and took it away pretty quick. Then he started to fuck her. She said as he entered her "Oh my god it feels so good" While I watched he fucked her in many positions. He pulled his 9" fat cock out and made her beg for it. She said "Why did you stop!!" Then she said "I want you to fuck me with your big dick. After he left she told me she liked him, she said "I like him a lot"

She never fully embraced the freedom I offered. When I asked why she said "Because I know myself and if I start I want stop."

Well after our marriage ended she admitted she was cheating on me the whole time. She just did want me around while she enjoyed other people.

Old 05-17-2019, 09:13 PM

Yea, I think a key moment in this is when you get down and taste that used pussy. When that happens, you are never going to forget the excitement. Especially when she pulls your head in and rides your face and cums again.

Cuckold Tests
Old 08-09-2019, 08:55 AM

Default Cuckold Tests

I realize now she was testing me, doing things to see if I would leave. I didn't so she knew she could do whatever she wanted. She plays lots of mental games and uses a mans love for her to abuse him.

She seeks certain men that are co dependent and right away tells them all the slutty things shes done so that down the road she can say "you know who you married" which she said to me.

I confirmed she's fucking a black man behind her white boyfriends back. She uses her boyfriend for money and dinners, trips.. and chocks on black cock and especially love couples with dominate women who use her mouth.

She just couldn't let me in on her fun.

By the end their was no sex for me and she was cheating with women from work and others. She came home once and said "You're my bitch, you know that?!"

It's messed me up bigtime. I think it was her plan all along. She just likes
to use a mans falling for the cuckold life against him in the end.

But the truth is known. She cuckolded me and I liked it.

She even not to long ago tried to get me to suck her boyfriends dick but I refused.

Guys just know it's hard to turn this ship around. I date women exclusively and enjoy them sexually but this bug is in my head.