Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-22-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicasubcd View Post
My wife says she also expects me to provide sexual satisfaction for her bull if she is not avaliable or it is that time of the month. I have lapped up so much of their cum from her pussy that I am now eager to get it straight from the source.
Agree. If you can clean your wife's pussy from lots of bbc seed, it's nothing strange to get it straight from the source. I don't go for real sex with men, but to suck and swallow another man's cum is hot - especially a bbc

Old 09-24-2013, 07:31 PM

My wife says she also expects me to provide sexual satisfaction for her bull if she is not avaliable or it is that time of the month. I have lapped up so much of their cum from her pussy that I am now eager to get it straight from the source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
Agree. If you can clean your wife's pussy from lots of bbc seed, it's nothing strange to get it straight from the source. I don't go for real sex with men, but to suck and swallow another man's cum is hot - especially a bbc
Originally Posted by jessicasubcd View Post

I just fluff my wife's bull when required. Wife is so horney she is always up for servicing the bull. Maybe she is older than your wives? As a fortysomething my wife wants more sex then when she was younger.

Old 09-25-2013, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Question for cucks and Bulls.

One of my exes bulls contacted me to set up a date, when I explained we were no longer together, he suggested we meet anyway so I can continue to service him as I had during our previous encounters.

He also said he had other cucks who service him with and without the wife present.

This is strictly one way cock and balls worship, no kissing, fucking or reciprocal.

Any advice ?
Anyone else been in this position ?
Any Bulls got a view ?
yes - my advice is - suck his cock real good!

Old 09-25-2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Question for cucks and Bulls.

One of my exes bulls contacted me to set up a date, when I explained we were no longer together, he suggested we meet anyway so I can continue to service him as I had during our previous encounters.

He also said he had other cucks who service him with and without the wife present.

This is strictly one way cock and balls worship, no kissing, fucking or reciprocal.

Any advice ?
Anyone else been in this position ?
Any Bulls got a view ?
never without her permission! EVER!

Servicing Bulls
Old 05-20-2014, 07:12 AM

Default Servicing Bulls

Never been in a Bull relationship. But I'd love to pleasure a straight black guy.

Bull
Old 05-20-2014, 01:29 PM

Default Bull

I would always suck the bulls penis.

Black Cock
Old 05-20-2014, 04:54 PM

Default Black Cock

I will suck and worship a black man's cock anytime he wants me too. All he has to do is order me.

Old 05-21-2014, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstephens View Post
I will suck and worship a black man's cock anytime he wants me too. All he has to do is order me.
im not a cuck but ill blow the guys that fuck my wife if shes not home

Black
Old 05-21-2014, 06:13 AM

Default Black

I don't know what it is about black cocks, they are beautiful and irresistable. Of course I suck white cocks too. Pretty much exclusively white so far. I'd really love to bring off a black guy.

Last edited by alstephens; 05-21-2014 at 06:40 AM..

Old 05-22-2014, 12:42 PM

I've sucked 12 or so white guys, sometimes at the start, sometimes along the way, and sometimes when they cum. Great that some white wives really get off on MM interaction, especially when it's their hubby doing part of it. A black cock would add to the fun. Yeah, before, during, and when they cum. Supervised by wife the whole time or not, just pass the dick, please.