Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wow
Old 04-23-2023, 05:31 PM

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleofbeachbums View Post
I had never given servicing a bull much thought until my wife and I met an older black bull on vacation once. He was a very refined older gentlemen who was a semi retired college professor. We struck up a conversation at the pool bar and I could tell he wanted to fuck my wife and she was more than willing to oblige. We invited him over for drinks that evening and party moved to the bedroom. My wife undressed him and revealed the longest, most beautiful uncut either one of us had witnessed. He could tell I was taken aback by the sight of his big cock and asked me if I had ever tasted black cock. I said I had not. He said he preferred the cuckold to participate and that would be getting his cock good and hard and ready so he could properly fuck my wife. I agreed and peeled his foreskin back and proceeded to jack and give him head until he was rock hard. This took awhile and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. He proceeded to fuck my wife senseless over the next several hours. The guy was a magnificent lover. Later in the week I ran into him again and went down on him again and that time he blew his load in my willing mouth.

What an erotic and sensual experience! That would be such a turn-on to be with a very long uncut black man and for him to gently guide me to pleasing him until he ejaculates a huge load pulse after pulse in my mouth.

Old 04-25-2023, 02:31 PM

Absolutely not, that’s a gay thing

Old 04-25-2023, 03:24 PM

What's stopping you?

SUB cpl
Old 05-01-2023, 03:27 PM

Default SUB cpl

I get turned on by being forced to service our master and the guys he brings over to use me. The wife is not there most of the time . He loves to show his friends how he can control me . I like to be a bitch for black men. so fucking hot!!!

Old 05-01-2023, 08:48 PM

One thing I miss about my ex is servicing the black guys she loved to fuck...on the few times I was allowed to be there.

Old 05-01-2023, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerisanders3 View Post
What an erotic and sensual experience! That would be such a turn-on to be with a very long uncut black man and for him to gently guide me to pleasing him until he ejaculates a huge load pulse after pulse in my mouth.
I do not like black men gently guiding me. I prefer them to grab my head and fuck my mouth hard until they shoot their loads down my throat.

Of Course
Old 05-10-2023, 04:56 AM

Default Of Course

My beginning was in college when my black roommate taught me how to suck his cock second weekend my freshman year.
Five months later, to my surprise, I found and watched him do the same thing with my HS girlfriend on only the third night of her very first visit. I never told her or him, that I watched and heard her swallow her first load ever...

Eight years later, my first wife made it real easy on me with her bulls.

HS Girlfriend
Old 05-11-2023, 03:37 PM

Cool HS Girlfriend

Did your HS girlfriend tell you what happened and if so did she compare you? How did his cock compare to yours? How much convincing did she need? Was it his cool personality and smooth talk or did he shock her by whipping it out? How did he convince you to do it if you don't mind sharing?

Old 05-15-2023, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom722002 View Post
Did your HS girlfriend tell you what happened and if so did she compare you? How did his cock compare to yours? How much convincing did she need? Was it his cool personality and smooth talk or did he shock her by whipping it out? How did he convince you to do it if you don't mind sharing?
He was considerably larger, so no discussion was needed. That wasn't it though. Attitude and confidence was the reason she got off swallowing his load, compared to her never bringing me to orgasm.

Old 06-06-2023, 07:08 PM

Without a doubt. I service all my wife's black lovers whenever they ask. We all have respectful relations with each other and my wife is aware when I am with one of them. She only entertains at our home and I am always invited to be included in the play. I fluff her lovers which most of them ask me to go to completion so they last longer pounding the life out of her which I gladly do. The feeling of their hard cock pulsating in my mouth as they fill me with their cum is a real thrill.
Once they empty their balls in her I clean her well used holes and also the cock that filled them. I suck them hard again and I guide their cock into whatever hole they prefer. My wife encourages me to be available to them whenever and where ever I am needed.

Last edited by terryeddie65; 06-06-2023 at 07:10 PM..