Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-04-2021, 05:14 PM

Surprised your Wives and Girlfriends have anything to do with you after they been with BBC whats that saying after you had Filet how can you go back to Hamburger.

Wife & bbc
Old 05-05-2021, 10:21 AM

Default Wife & bbc

My wife's pussy was also tight before she fucked a bbc, I can tell how loose they leave her pussy.because i duck her right after them, but it feels good all big wide and loose..I love it...

Old 05-06-2021, 01:43 PM

Every woman can get black cock for a long time and still have a tight pussy.. In fact, my pussy is really tight and takes big black cock very often.

I have very hot videos which show how much I love black cock.

Old 05-06-2021, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julietitiesxx View Post
Every woman can get black cock for a long time and still have a tight pussy.. In fact, my pussy is really tight and takes big black cock very often.

I have very hot videos which show how much I love black cock.
Love to see those videos 😉

Old 05-07-2021, 12:27 AM

My wife has fucked numerous black men and I can't tell a difference at all.
The only difference I feel is when two of them cum inside of her and then it's only because she is so well oiled. Her ass is a different story. It wasn't the same after the first 9 inch cock reamed her out. But the worst I have ever had was still pretty damn good!!!

Tight as a Drum
Old 05-07-2021, 02:13 PM

Default Tight as a Drum

Maybe because my wife is Filipino, her pussy has been tight since the day I met her. She’s enjoyed several black guys and for that reason they’ve enjoyed taking her as well. I just posted some recent “G-Rated” pics of her, she’s in great shape for a woman in her mid 50’s. We’ve been on a dry spell a few years since moving to Maui, but just recently while visiting the mainland she expressed her desire to enjoy black men again. I’m actually hoping it will help stretch her out a bit, as her pussy can be pretty damn tight at times.

Old 05-10-2021, 04:58 AM

...I finally got to watch my Hot Mexican Wife take on a big black bull,,it was the most exciting sexual expirance I ever had, and that was me just think how my wife felt! I must of came 10 times.my wife keep on cumming musical times her cum was also thick and shimmy sticky, pearl white cum.i tasted it and it taste so Good ummh..I love the way he fucked my Hot Mexican Wife.she really enjoyed it..it was the best fuck my wife ever had. She stuck on Black now..I don't mind it one bit I want black men to fuck her all the time..she give the most beautiful head that I know of.he also left here all Loose and strecthed out wide.. to be con:

Last edited by mexsex4u; 07-01-2022 at 10:05 AM..

Old 07-11-2021, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexsex4u View Post
ku
I also love watching my wife fuck bbc, I also love looking at her tight pussy as his big fat black cock goes in and out ,his cock grabs onto her tight pussyhole pulling out her pushy lipps as he pound on her pussy, thats a beautiful site...
Seeing her lips wrapped around every stroke. And when he pumps his load in her I love watching her open pussy jus gaping full of cum. My girls pussy has definitely gotten stretched

Old 07-15-2021, 09:42 AM

My personal experience is that my pussy returned to "normal", but it was quite a struggle to take my first BIG black cock, yet l'll encourage all white girls to go for black cock. Just spread open, relax and enjoy 😛

Old 07-17-2021, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geraldene View Post
My personal experience is that my pussy returned to "normal", but it was quite a struggle to take my first BIG black cock, yet l'll encourage all white girls to go for black cock. Just spread open, relax and enjoy 😛
Once it's in it feels great!

Tags
bnwo, snowbunny