Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Does your wife feel different since having BBC?
Old 10-29-2020, 02:25 PM

Default Does your wife feel different since having BBC?

Just the other day, I was thinking about the last time my friend and I had a three way with my wife ,about five years ago,and the next time I saw my friend, he commented to me that my wife used to be a lot tighter. We have been doing three ways with her for many years. We are white guys with about six in cocks. He cracked an off color joke about it being like a mayonnaise jar! I laughed but reminded him that she still got the job done, and we filled her jar good. But I said to him,man,the black guys did that to her,and black men will really beat your wife's pussy up good, and she will never be the same. Has anyone else noticed a difference in the way your wife's pussy feels since she went black ? I knew that she wasn't as tight as she was years ago ,but when my friend who enjoys her occasionally, brought it to my attention ,it was then that I realized that he noticed a big difference in the way she felt, so then I realized that big black cocks had actually changed the way her pussy felt to my friend .

Last edited by mypete; 10-29-2020 at 06:53 PM..

and other thing
Old 10-31-2020, 06:29 AM

Default and other thing

well wifes can get used to take a bbc, like mine. but they don't get stretched out like many husbands thing, I know. the reason your wife pussy is more sloppy is because, over the years the mouscle in pussy gow down.
You nead to send her to the gym to train those mouscles, and it will as good as new

Old 10-31-2020, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin69 View Post
well wifes can get used to take a bbc, like mine. but they don't get stretched out like many husbands thing, I know. the reason your wife pussy is more sloppy is because, over the years the mouscle in pussy gow down.
You nead to send her to the gym to train those mouscles, and it will as good as new
At 65 years old she rides her exercise bike 3 hours a day and walks 15,000 steps a day,and works 50 hours a week,she's not out of shape.

Old 12-06-2020, 02:57 AM

Wife pussy gets bigger after BBC fucks her

different after BBC
Old 12-07-2020, 04:14 PM

Default different after BBC

my husband told me that he feels the difference in me since I have been with BBC. He is only 6 inches,while my lover is 9 inches.The lover goes much deeper and he is thicker,so I am sure my husband can tell that I am larger now.

Old 12-08-2020, 07:40 PM

Wifes pussy got loser after kids and a few good BBC help it along with kegel exercise, she had heaps of big BBC 14 inch and as thick as a wine bottle next day back to tight again.

Kegel exercises can also help improve your sexual health and pleasure

not what I'm saying
Old 12-25-2020, 05:47 AM

Default not what I'm saying

I'm not saying she is out of shape she sound very mutch in shape there fore, it's that much a shame she does not tone her muscle arround the pussy, it works seen it's many times, talk to the trainer at the gym to get pussy toned he make a progam that works

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypete View Post
At 65 years old she rides her exercise bike 3 hours a day and walks 15,000 steps a day,and works 50 hours a week,she's not out of shape.

Old 01-07-2021, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin69 View Post
My wife can take a couple BBC all night long. An the next day or two she’ll be as tight as she ever was.

Old 01-13-2021, 12:25 AM

My wife's pussy isn't as tight as it was years ago, but it sure isn't bad considering the fucking it's taken. But seriously, I think it's more of a muscle tone thing. Taking a BBC is nothing compared to pushing out a kid.

Old 05-04-2021, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo19612005 View Post
Wifes pussy got loser after kids and a few good BBC help it along with kegel exercise, she had heaps of big BBC 14 inch and as thick as a wine bottle next day back to tight again.

Kegel exercises can also help improve your sexual health and pleasure
Agreed my girls pussy is so tight. She does levels so she can feel her lips grab his cock and black guys cum fast in tight pussy. Her lips are droopy but her pussy tight. I love seeing her pussy wrapped around his cock. 14" she's a champ! My girls been fucking 11 in but thick as a beer can. What a lucky guy and wife!

Tags
bnwo, snowbunny