Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Jamaica
Old 01-13-2022, 02:25 AM

Default Jamaica

I and my new husband spent our honeymoon at a resort in Jamaica that caters to couples and singles. My husband teased me all day long but didn't finish me. We walked the nude section and talked about guys we saw, but waited......
During the evening hours, we spent a lot of time in the hot tub closest to the beach, and it was also occupied by other males. He talked out loud about his plans for me, taking me to the beach and doing me in front of whoever was there. I should mention that drinks were also coming our way constantly, and waitstaff overheard us.
Well into the evening, my new husband did walk me to the beach. He was grabbing my tits and fingering me when suddenly, he was pulled away. My new husband was held captive, and two very muscular males, black, took me right in front of him. For about an hour they had their way with me. What I remember is that they were well hung and my husband stood there throbbing hard and watching. He liked seeing me be taken, even on our wedding night.
That changed me. From then on I knew what my new husband wanted without even discussing it with him. I've taken delight in dressing ultra sexy in short skirts without panties, a skin-tight top with no bra, and going to clubs for drinks while he watches guys play with me. They often bring me home to do me.
When hubby brings friends home from work, I make it a point to dress as sexy as I would for him. I know that hubby has shown his buddies photos and videos of me doing him. To be honest, I enjoy showing myself to them. I'm now an exhibitionist...thanks to my husband.

Old 01-13-2022, 10:23 AM

Honestly this is something we have never done, and something I'm not sure I would really have feelings on. We do things alittle different, he has NO involvement other then me telling him what I did, and the ability to log into my accounts himself and see what I've been doing. He has never watched or even been around. It's what seems to work best for us, ours is more a "cheating GF" thing then a cuckold thing.

Agree with IronMike
Old 01-20-2022, 07:20 PM

Default Agree with IronMike

If we invite a bull to fuck my wife I enjoy setting up the date and preparations for her and then sit back and watch. Love taking the pics and vids of their session and bring drinks during breaks and recovery time.

Her bulls love having her all to themselves and get what they need from her and after the last bull she had emptied his balls in her, he said to me
"Come look at what I left in your wife" as he spread her legs for me to take pics. He moved to her head and had her clean his cock as he reached down and rubbed the cum running out on her clit and pussy lips as I took pics. He asked for me to send the pics and vids to him which I did.

It's the bulls time with her not mine.

She doesn’t let me watch
Old 01-21-2022, 01:42 AM

Default She doesn’t let me watch

She goes on dates on weekends and I stay home with the kids. I’m usually sexually frustrated when she leaves. She’s usually wearing her lowest cut blouses and her highest heels when she leaves to meet her boy friend. Late at night she will come home and tell me how good he was and play with my balls while I jerk off. She has teased me about my small cock early on in our marriage before she found out I was turned on by cuckolding.

Tags
bull, cuckold, hotwife, support