Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A question for cucks and other hot wives...
Old 02-13-2021, 02:34 PM

Default A question for cucks and other hot wives...

Does anybody else like having your husband hold you while your friend is having his way with you?

For example; it makes me feel so good when I sit on the edge of the bed with my husband behind me straddling me he’s held my legs up before but usually he just kisses my neck and watches maybe hugging me or playing with my tits.

He likes it. I love it so it hasn’t been a problem except we invited a new friend over recently and he wasn’t having it. Saying it was too close to gay because he was right there.

I guess my questions are what are your thoughts on this? Or have you ever done it?

Getting close
Old 02-13-2021, 03:39 PM

Default Getting close

Being held by your husband while being shared sounds nice. It's not gay at all. I doubt most would be bothered by it. Sounds like you just had a guy a bit too homophobic for the type of play you & your hubby enjoy.

Old 02-13-2021, 06:04 PM

Before my husband decided that WE were no longer in the lifestyle I really enjoyed him being there and participating. It’s OK though because I have several local white gentlemen that like to watch and masturbate while I fuck black men and the truth be known I enjoy this more....Becky

It’s very Intimate
Old 02-13-2021, 11:27 PM

Default It’s very Intimate

It’s not wrong that friend just sounds rude to me.

Old 02-13-2021, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmebaby View Post
Does anybody else like having your husband hold you while your friend is having his way with you?

For example; it makes me feel so good when I sit on the edge of the bed with my husband behind me straddling me he’s held my legs up before but usually he just kisses my neck and watches maybe hugging me or playing with my tits.

He likes it. I love it so it hasn’t been a problem except we invited a new friend over recently and he wasn’t having it. Saying it was too close to gay because he was right there.

I guess my questions are what are your thoughts on this? Or have you ever done it?
Iam that way, my husband holds my legs up and help alot. He enjoys watching and cleaning up sometimes. He and most of my bulls get a long very well. He makes pics sometimes for posting.

Old 03-31-2021, 06:52 AM

Not at all. I am glad he doesn't watch even anymore. I need to stay focused on my lover and our lovemaking. Distractions make it less fun, harder to orgasm.

Old 12-01-2021, 12:18 PM

It is either A Cuckoldry Relational Dynamic with The Cuckoldress-Hotwife Directing all the action Or Not.

Old 12-15-2021, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky Luvsit View Post
Before my husband decided that WE were no longer in the lifestyle I really enjoyed him being there and participating. It’s OK though because I have several local white gentlemen that like to watch and masturbate while I fuck black men and the truth be known I enjoy this more....Becky
If I was there I’d watch and keep you cleaned up and all

Old 12-15-2021, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmebaby View Post

I agree with your friend cucks should sit in the corner and watch as we fuck their wives make them feel as good as they ever have felt. A bed is crowded with three people especially when their is some hot fucking going on . To much chance of touching the cuck whatever. He can sit in the corner , take videos or pictures. Lick my cum out of her if he wants but the bed belongs to me and his slut wife.

Last edited by ironmike500; 12-16-2021 at 01:15 AM..

We like our Black men in charge
Old 12-16-2021, 09:38 AM

Default We like our Black men in charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
I agree with your friend cucks should sit in the corner and watch as we fuck their wives make them feel as good as they ever have felt. A bed is crowded with three people especially when their is some hot fucking going on . To much chance of touching the cuck whatever. He can sit in the corner , take videos or pictures. Lick my cum out of her if he wants but the bed belongs to me and his slut wife.
Whatever works for all three of you, we’re all different.

For us I agree with ironmike, I sit in the corner while one of our black friends fucks my wife. We both prefer it that way, the two of them get to focus on each other and I get to watch she gets off as he gives her a great ride. We both prefer our black friends to be dominant and me having to sit in the corner while he fucks her somehow just reinforces that dominance for us.

As I say different things work for different couples and the good news is that in all cases the woman in the relationship is getting a proper fuck from a well equipped black man.

Tags
bull, cuckold, hotwife, support