Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my wife encouraged me to suck like a cuck!
Old 09-06-2011, 05:01 PM

Default my wife encouraged me to suck like a cuck!

it started with creampie cleanups which excited me, then she wanted me to wear her panties to cover my wimpy dick, and sent the bulls a message, she put the first black bonner in my mouth and made me massage his big sack, then shoved me down on it and made me swallow, it excited me and she turned me out to fluff black men to full erection for her at some of the partys we had......i was forced to bend over by her with a couple guys and fucked in the ass till i came, she has had me fuck and suck her black freinds in front of some of the women she works with, and photographed my pantied peter hard and cumming into the rubber i wear while sucking a black mans cock and on my back with 10 inches of black cock shoved up my ass......she has shared these photos with her freinds and my sister and mom, and i am out in the open with it now and loving it!

Old 09-06-2011, 07:41 PM

I have cum to love black cock as well after my wife began to get off on making me clean her pussy after being fucked by a bigger cock. She greatly enjoys having me suck their cocks hard and clean. Many of us are not gay per se but often bisexual or transgendered. Big difference from my point of view. I prefer to play with my wifes lovers or potential lovers.

Old 09-22-2011, 04:52 AM

I already knew I had bi tendencies, though I never thought much of it until I was in a relationship with a girl who began cuckolding me. I always pictured a huge black cock banging her white ass, and started realizing I wanted to be in her place.

I had a few bi experiences after that which were GREAT but I was single at the time. Only time I rimmed one was when licking their balls while they were sitting down, and they spread their legs and leaned back far enough so I could lick their ass just a little. It wasn't bad, but he was very clean. I wouldn't have wanted to do that otherwise.

Now my wife has a bull, but he's not into a guy being involved at all. When she's feeling particularly dominate she does me with a strap-on, which obviously isn't quite the same but I love it never the less. She tells me she wants to see me blow a guy but we haven't put much effort into finding someone yet.

Old 09-23-2011, 03:07 AM

I crave black cock all the time. Last weekend I got to stick my tongue up a black man's asshole. It was a real turn on to think I was tonguing the hole he shit out of. I sucked him off and ate his cum. Thanks go to my wife who got me started.

Hot and hungry girls licking ass
Old 12-29-2011, 08:17 AM

Default Hot and hungry girls licking ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbymail View Post
I crave black cock all the time. Last weekend I got to stick my tongue up a black man's asshole. It was a real turn on to think I was tonguing the hole he shit out of. I sucked him off and ate his cum. Thanks go to my wife who got me started.
This is one of my favorite things to do; clean my wife's fuck. I lick her black lover's cocks clean, and then suck the remaining semen out of her cunt or ass
Attached Thumbnails
Cucks who crave black cock-470642509.jpg   Cucks who crave black cock-1849981499.jpg  

Bbc
Old 01-18-2012, 06:38 PM

Default Bbc

My wife also talked me into it. It was very weird at first even touching another cock, then I got used to it. After awhile I put it in my mouth and got used to it. Next, I made him cum but gagged. After awhile I learned to swallow and now I crave it. Only 1 man who is black.

Old 01-19-2012, 04:37 AM

For me, a girl I dated who cheated on me with black cock got me hooked on it.

My bull isn't interested at all, but my wife wants to see me do it sometime.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:55 PM

I can see in the heat of the moment while he is taking care of my wife / GF. All of us white guys love the sight of a BBC. The bigger & blacker makes it so hot when fucking our women. I would never think of it otherwise. I did however when as a teen learning about sex blow 2 little white cocks. The feel of it in my mouth was hot but not a lifestyle. Sucking a BBC that was making my woman cum is a turn on though.

Old 02-13-2012, 01:00 AM

I love the sight of BBC because its something a lot of this world never even notices. We can enjoy it on our women and have fun. That is what life is all about... having fun

adore BBC
Old 02-17-2012, 03:02 PM

Default adore BBC

well to start i'm not a cuck, i'm a white sissy who LOVES to please Black cocks. my wife doesn't know this or that i'm a sissy. i do i know inadvertently show some of my feminine side characteristics when she is around but nothing way too obvious..or i don't think so anyways. there is a very very very strong deep desire in me to suck Black cocks and to feel Black cocks in my sissy pussy ass. THERE is nothing like a hard Black cock in my opinion. NO white or asian or hispanic cock has ever aroused my cocksucking desire more than Black cocks. and to be honest...even being in the presence of Black men or just one Black man...like walking next to, in crowds, in public, etc.. makes me want to suck Him of feel His Black cock in me.