Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-07-2022, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roslikesft View Post
I am looking for a suggestion but first a bit of my background.

Background: I am a 42 years old divorced blonde woman and a proud QOS. I am fully owned by a hot handsome BBC Bull younger than me. He uses me as he likes for his pleasure and I love it. He lives a bit far from my neighborhood and mostly visits me in my home on weekends. He is very unique due to his massive size, scary thickness and the duration he lasts. Sometimes during the night if he is in right mood, takes me very roughly without mercy and also goes for 3 rounds. He loves to see me struggle under his weight while his anaconda pounds my backdoor. Those nights are really painful but I feel I am lucky. I found him 2 years ago in a BLM rally in our neighborhood. I fully support BNWO.

Suggestion: My daughter with my racist ex-husband just turned 18 and has grown to be a beautiful woman. But she doesn't have a bf and is a bit nerdy and always play games in her computer inside her room. Yesterday My BBC bull told me that he loves how her body has developed into a ripe young woman and he wants to own her fully like me and wants to use her along with me for his pleasure. From BNWO point of view it seems legit but I still have some dilemma. What should I do?

Waiting for your suggestions !!!!!

I will speak from my wife's point of view! She has 2 adult daughters from her previous marriage.Her ex was and still is a cuck! So there was no racist things at all! My wife and her sister were the first ones that had been fucked by BBC's! So when the time came she and her sister introduced her daughters in the style as well!

So now they enjoy a BBC from time to time too! Also had shared the same BBC with their mother once! And had been supportive towards the bbc refugees that coming to Europe as well!;-) Im proud of al of them!!

Old 05-07-2022, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josuts View Post
I will speak from my wife's point of view! She has 2 adult daughters from her previous marriage.Her ex was and still is a cuck! So there was no racist things at all! My wife and her sister were the first ones that had been fucked by BBC's! So when the time came she and her sister introduced her daughters in the style as well!

So now they enjoy a BBC from time to time too! Also had shared the same BBC with their mother once! And had been supportive towards the bbc refugees that coming to Europe as well!;-) Im proud of al of them!!

Good to hear !!! But do you have any suggestion to give in my case ?

Old 05-07-2022, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Good to hear !!! But do you have any suggestion to give in my case ?
I think slowly you must introduce her to the BBC! When she likes him and the sex she will have with him it would be the best for all of you! You can all enjoy and its very hot when a mom shares her lover with her daughter!

I seen that with my wife and her daughters too!;-) Only thing for us is we live in Europe and its been a bit hard to find the right BBC's! Thanks to the refugees i see better days ahead!

Old 05-07-2022, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by josuts View Post
I think slowly you must introduce her to the BBC! When she likes him and the sex she will have with him it would be the best for all of you! You can all enjoy and its very hot when a mom shares her lover with her daughter!

I seen that with my wife and her daughters too!;-) Only thing for us is we live in Europe and its been a bit hard to find the right BBC's! Thanks to the refugees i see better days ahead!
----

Thanks

You are a role model mother
Old 05-07-2022, 03:54 PM

Default You are a role model mother

Quote:
It's not my decision but rather my Bulll's physical need to own my daughter after he saw her in undies last week. He told me that he can't sleep after the day he saw her in her undies and wants her soon. I have just finished explaining my daughter about BNWO, BBC Bulls, Snowbunny & QOS etc and found that she has a lot of curiosity about it and she is interested to explore these. I have also asked her about me arranging a date with my BBC Bull and she agreed. So next is to plan that date soon and see where it goes.

Rose**
Your concern that she experiences great sex from the start and that your lover gets to enjoy all of the women in your family is a credit to you! As you say it is only natural that he gets to enjoy all that she has to offer! I hope that it all goes as you and he wants and that she enjoys becoming a blacked young woman like her mother. Let us all know how it goes.

Old 05-07-2022, 04:06 PM

Sounds like you are doing just fine. Being open with your daughter and asking your bull to break her in gently and setting them up for a date is a perfect way to introduce her to the lifestyle and the pleasures it has to offer. She can make her choices from here.

Old 05-07-2022, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonswift12345 View Post
Your concern that she experiences great sex from the start and that your lover gets to enjoy all of the women in your family is a credit to you! As you say it is only natural that he gets to enjoy all that she has to offer! I hope that it all goes as you and he wants and that she enjoys becoming a blacked young woman like her mother. Let us all know how it goes.

Thanks a lot. Sure will let you know.

Old 05-07-2022, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshby View Post
Sounds like you are doing just fine. Being open with your daughter and asking your bull to break her in gently and setting them up for a date is a perfect way to introduce her to the lifestyle and the pleasures it has to offer. She can make her choices from here.

Than you !!!

Old 05-07-2022, 08:53 PM

Your Children look to you for respect and guidance. I am hoping that half of what I read on this subject is just people making conversation.

Old 05-09-2022, 03:24 PM

Is that your daughter in your profile pic? If she seems curious then she's a grown woman and she can enjoy herself! Can't wait to hear an update!

Tags
bbc, bull, daughter