Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I am looking for a suggestion
Old 05-03-2022, 05:43 PM

Default I am looking for a suggestion

I am looking for a suggestion but first a bit of my background.

Background: I am a 42 years old divorced blonde woman and a proud QOS. I am fully owned by a hot handsome BBC Bull younger than me. He uses me as he likes for his pleasure and I love it. He lives a bit far from my neighborhood and mostly visits me in my home on weekends. He is very unique due to his massive size, scary thickness and the duration he lasts. Sometimes during the night if he is in right mood, takes me very roughly without mercy and also goes for 3 rounds. He loves to see me struggle under his weight while his anaconda pounds my backdoor. Those nights are really painful but I feel I am lucky. I found him 2 years ago in a BLM rally in our neighborhood. I fully support BNWO.

Suggestion: My daughter with my racist ex-husband just turned 18 and has grown to be a beautiful woman. But she doesn't have a bf and is a bit nerdy and always play games in her computer inside her room. Yesterday My BBC bull told me that he loves how her body has developed into a ripe young woman and he wants to own her fully like me and wants to use her along with me for his pleasure. From BNWO point of view it seems legit but I still have some dilemma. What should I do?

Waiting for your suggestions !!!!!

Looking For A Suggestion
Old 05-03-2022, 07:20 PM

Post Looking For A Suggestion

Your bull may be what your daughter needs to find out that sex can be wonderful. Your bull sounds like he has the equipment and the skills to make her initial experience a pleasurable one. You don't want her getting jaded about men and sex because of a bad first time sexual experience. You say your bull is the best lover you ever had.
Ask him to be kind and considerate of your daughter's youth and inexperience in bed. She's a woman now, put her on birth control so you don't have to worry about her getting pregnant. And you won't have to worry about who she's with for her first time. Give her your blessing, and things will most likely work out for the best for all concerned. Peace

Old 05-03-2022, 09:21 PM

@Taurus333 , Thanks for your response. I was thinking in the same line but was a bit scared about her since by Bull just loves giving pain in backdoor. I would ask him to be kind and considerate of my daughter's youth and inexperience. I think to ignite the fire in her I should arrange a date between them. Let's see how it goes. Thanks again !!!

Old 05-05-2022, 12:05 PM

As the Mother of a Daughter, I would hope you would let her find her own way.

Old 05-05-2022, 03:55 PM

My daughter found it at the bequest of her mother. Starting in her teen years, she gave herself to black as did her mother. Now she is in her late 20s and is in the process of trying to cuckold her white BF.

So if you are happy with your decision, which obviously you are, then exposing her to your choice might be good. Him taking it easy on here is a good idea.

Does she know about your decision? It might start with you being a bit more open with her if she is unaware.

Old 05-06-2022, 05:07 PM

Hello twiglightangel, Thanks for your concern. I am just trying to bring it to my daughter's attention that my BBC Bull likes her too and wants her. So I am just arranging a date between them and will see where it goes from there.

Rose

Old 05-06-2022, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradeking View Post
My daughter found it at the bequest of her mother. Starting in her teen years, she gave herself to black as did her mother. Now she is in her late 20s and is in the process of trying to cuckold her white BF.

So if you are happy with your decision, which obviously you are, then exposing her to your choice might be good. Him taking it easy on here is a good idea.

Does she know about your decision? It might start with you being a bit more open with her if she is unaware.

It's not my decision but rather my Bulll's physical need to own my daughter after he saw her in undies last week. He told me that he can't sleep after the day he saw her in her undies and wants her soon. I have just finished explaining my daughter about BNWO, BBC Bulls, Snowbunny & QOS etc and found that she has a lot of curiosity about it and she is interested to explore these. I have also asked her about me arranging a date with my BBC Bull and she agreed. So next is to plan that date soon and see where it goes.

Rose**

Old 05-06-2022, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roslikesft View Post
It's not my decision but rather my Bulll's physical need to own my daughter after he saw her in undies last week. He told me that he can't sleep after the day he saw her in her undies and wants her soon. I have just finished explaining my daughter about BNWO, BBC Bulls, Snowbunny & QOS etc and found that she has a lot of curiosity about it and she is interested to explore these. I have also asked her about me arranging a date with my BBC Bull and she agreed. So next is to plan that date soon and see where it goes.

Rose**
Sounds like you are making the required progress and being a good mother helping her along this path.

Old 05-06-2022, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roslikesft View Post

Rose**

Sounds perfect to me. Love to hear how it goes!

Old 05-06-2022, 08:20 PM

No one can tell another how to raise their Children. Every one is different.

Tags
bbc, bull, daughter