Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-17-2022, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartrock View Post
My wife comes from a conservative background and has recently tried BBC in a 3 some with me. I have told her she can fuck any BBC she meets anywhere, as long as she takes pics and video!. I especially want her to get fucked in nightclub bathrooms.....does any husband share this fantasy?
I'm not conservative. All woman deserve big cock and excellent sex.

Old 09-18-2022, 03:25 AM

Quote:
My wife comes from a conservative background and has recently tried BBC in a 3 some with me. I have told her she can fuck any BBC she meets anywhere, as long as she takes pics and video!. I especially want her to get fucked in nightclub bathrooms.....does any husband share this fantasy?
That’s hot I would and have encouraged this or even at a night club parking lot or best bring them home to our relationship/marital bed

Old 09-18-2022, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitedad View Post
My wife at the time left work and fucked a black guy, came home and told me about it because she felt guilty...I told her that it was a turn on for me and I fucked her so hard just thinking about a black cock having stretched out her pussy and cummerbund in her so deep....
That’s the best sex and the knowing and feeling and smells and taste is the best… no protection and no pulling out is the only way

Old 09-18-2022, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmielee View Post
I tell her she should give them her phone #. Turns us both on, I tell her it isn't cheating if I know and approve.
Exactly. I prefer to be in the loop and like being asked if it be ok and I set down my approving and requirements. They are really not bad or anything that anyone would protest including her. This is the best way and a simple “have fun” ends the conversation… I get a pic or pics and maybe even a video after and it’s all good

Old 06-25-2023, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex Havoc View Post
It's not cheating if both of you agree to it!! My wife had black boyfriends in the past before she met me!! I'm trying to get her to go black again so we can have a threesome but like your wife, she comes from a conservative background and wants to stay monogamous with me!
Well, how things changed!! My wife and I are now poly as she went back to black! Yes, I got her to go black again! So now she has a black lover who shares her with his friends! Yes, we have threesomes, foursomes and moresomes!!

Old 06-26-2023, 12:38 PM

Quote:
I do but trying to get mine to do a 3some first. And yes I want pics and vids

Permission
Old 08-06-2023, 05:50 AM

Default Permission

She gives me permission to watch. I love it. She’s not cheating. It’s what we have chosen.

Same with my wife
Old 08-07-2023, 12:32 PM

Default Same with my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitedad View Post
My wife at the time left work and fucked a black guy, came home and told me about it because she felt guilty...I told her that it was a turn on for me and I fucked her so hard just thinking about a black cock having stretched out her pussy and cummerbund in her so deep....
She came home from work extremely horny one evening and wanted me to fuck her. As soon as I got it her it was so warm and creamy, I told her it felt like someone else had just been up in her. She confessed, said it was one of her black clients, he was so dark and sexy she couldn't resist. I came in her in about 2 seconds. Think it was a turn on for her to have both of our semen in her at the same time. Haven't got her to do it with my knowledge since.

That is what I tell my wife
Old 08-07-2023, 12:38 PM

Default That is what I tell my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzan View Post
I'm not conservative. All woman deserve big cock and excellent sex.
She doesn't need to hide it or be ashamed of it.

Old 08-07-2023, 08:22 PM

Black guys are forever giving me their cards with numbers to call. My biggest pickup place is the grocery story, especially when they realize I never wear panties. I love being fucked by black men and find it the most satisfying and hottest thing I have ever done sexually. Black men, especially those that go for white married women are my favorites. I can have an orgasm just undressing in front of a handsome, horny black man!