Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-01-2023, 06:00 PM

I encourage my wife to have other men in her life- especially black men. She keeps saying no...except for a guy she's know for years...

Encourage and supportive
Old 09-03-2023, 04:24 AM

Default Encourage and supportive

I passionately support and encourage my wife to have a black lover(s) I would like it if she got it every day. We also go all in and it is only natural to the fullest like sex was intended. She isn’t on BC either and when the opportunity to get back to this comes we have agreed that he should be able to plant the seed even if she is fertile preferred the most. She is a plus size curvy woman l, nice curvy shapely ass that all the black men check out. I love seeing them eye fuck her!

Old 09-04-2023, 12:25 PM

My first did it without encouragement. My second would not go for it so I gave up on the idea.

Old 09-16-2023, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasureseekhers View Post
That’s the best sex and the knowing and feeling and smells and taste is the best… no protection and no pulling out is the only way
Beginning with the first day of of our honeymoon, I have always encouraged my hot wife to have NSA, bare back interracial sex with as many Black Men as she wants, anywhere she wants, including our martial bed, any time she wants, with or without me witnessing her adulterous, cuckolding behavior. Openly displaying her wedding ring gives a Black alpha an open invitation to empty his full load of Black baby-makers deep into her unprotected, welcoming, married white womb, and if timing, fate, and natural selection allow, make her very pregnant. For the record, seven Black alphas have succeeded in making my wife the proud white mama to their progeny.
Attached Thumbnails
Who encourages their wife to cheat with BBC?-nude-public-hiking-trail.jpg   Who encourages their wife to cheat with BBC?-position.jpg   Who encourages their wife to cheat with BBC?-my-wife-janet-having-passionate-foreplay-bull-our-martial-bed.jpg   Who encourages their wife to cheat with BBC?-black-man-s-baby-makers-my-wife-s-pussy.jpg   Who encourages their wife to cheat with BBC?-4-months-after-being-bred-black-stranger-milk-starting-seep-now-working-nipples.jpg  

Old 09-18-2023, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy19047 View Post
Back in the 1980s, before I met my wife, I had a girlfriend that liked fucking black guys. I always encouraged her to do just that. Every Friday night, she went out with her best friend to a club owned by one of the Philadelphia 76ers to meet black men to fuck. She was not comfortable with me ever watching her so I encouraged her to fuck as much as she could and tell me all about it when she got home.
That is fucking hot. Di she ever bring her pussy home full of black cum?

Old 04-16-2024, 05:00 PM

I encourage my wife to fuck and suck Black men when she gets the chance. She's sucked a few that I know of and I'm pretty sure she fucked one of her coworkers and her best friends Black boyfriend.