Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

At this point
Old 12-04-2022, 12:30 PM

Default At this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex00000 View Post
Well, this has to be said. There is a risk of loosing your wife if you are a cuck. She, in the long run will develop more intimate bonding with her bull. How do you tackle this problem?
I wouldn't even care as long she was getting the good black cock I know she needs and deserves.

Same with me
Old 12-18-2022, 12:19 PM

Red face Same with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckmn View Post
I don't know why, but I have this fantasy about a black man teasing me about my tiny white penis, online, in person, and/or in front of my white wife....
One of my wife's black lovers told me she showed him a pic of me getting out of the shower, so he could see how much bigger his was than mine.
All this time she keeps giving me this line "oh I don't need anyone larger than you Honey"

Depends on how your marriage is.
Old 12-18-2022, 11:44 PM

Default Depends on how your marriage is.

My wife asked in the beginning, “What if I get hooked and want to leave?”, are you prepared for that?!” I honestly said, “It’s a risk that comes with the territory, we won’t know unless you try it first.”

In the years of being in this lifestyle she’s had guys who have loved her and she has felt the same, the passion, the long trips away with some of them. Our relationship is strong, and we just have a certain trust, and mutual respect and most importantly a deep love for each other that keeps our marriage strong. I’m not a cuck, I don’t care to be humiliated, guys who think I’m like that don’t last in our circle. I’m a voyeur who enjoys seeing his wife be seduced and pleasured by a black man and vice versa, it’s a rush to see my wife go after a black man and perform all types of sexual pleasures on him.
On her away trips, she’s shared everything on what went on, to wild moments in public, being fingered in restaurants, to spreading herself wide open in the back of an SUV in the parking lot of a club. A few years black she took a trip to Cali and found herself with her friend and his cousin, her first threesome with two black men, how she explained it to me over the phone, “Wow!”

So, I’m not worried about her leaving, she’s got it very good on all fronts.

Better to be cuckolded than divorced
Old 12-20-2022, 07:06 AM

Default Better to be cuckolded than divorced

As others have said it entirely depends on the couple and the strength of the relationship. We are ultimately talking about the difference between sex and love. As a cuckold all you are doing is accepting that you can’t satisfy her sexually and bringing in someone who can - putting her physical needs above your own. The effect on our relationship was dramatic, most of the arguments melted away and we became a lot closer. Better taking a risk than having everyone being unhappy and eventually divorced.

Always good to a be reminded why she goes Black
Old 12-20-2022, 07:10 AM

Default Always good to a be reminded why she goes Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckmn View Post
I don't know why, but I have this fantasy about a black man teasing me about my tiny white penis, online, in person, and/or in front of my white wife....
You should try it for real, incredibly embarrassing and emasculating but worth it to understand why she goes black. See my photos for what this looks like when your wife puts you butt naked side by side with one of her friends and one of my cuckolders!

Exactly
Old 06-08-2023, 11:10 AM

Default Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrastcpl View Post
My wife asked in the beginning, “What if I get hooked and want to leave?”, are you prepared for that?!” I honestly said, “It’s a risk that comes with the territory, we won’t know unless you try it first.”

In the years of being in this lifestyle she’s had guys who have loved her and she has felt the same, the passion, the long trips away with some of them. Our relationship is strong, and we just have a certain trust, and mutual respect and most importantly a deep love for each other that keeps our marriage strong. I’m not a cuck, I don’t care to be humiliated, guys who think I’m like that don’t last in our circle. I’m a voyeur who enjoys seeing his wife be seduced and pleasured by a black man and vice versa, it’s a rush to see my wife go after a black man and perform all types of sexual pleasures on him.
On her away trips, she’s shared everything on what went on, to wild moments in public, being fingered in restaurants, to spreading herself wide open in the back of an SUV in the parking lot of a club. A few years black she took a trip to Cali and found herself with her friend and his cousin, her first threesome with two black men, how she explained it to me over the phone, “Wow!”

So, I’m not worried about her leaving, she’s got it very good on all fronts.
You and I have the same voyeur personality and love seeing our wives pleasured by these big black cocks that brought my wive’s orgasms to a new level. Kellie hasn’t had two at a time yet, has always preferred the one at a time to really connect with her bull which she says makes it more intimate creating a deeper bond and pleasure. Kellie travels quite a bit for work but has never hooked up with a BBC while traveling although I have encouraged her to and have even set up a meeting for her while she was in one city. She had to cancel because of the work and came home early.
I guess it’s a form of being a cuck, which some of her bulls have called me, but I too don’t do the humiliation or clean up his load or touch him. One very alpha bull brought her to me in the hotel room and bent her over and said “Grab my cock and guide it into your wife’s pussy and grab my balls as I cum in her”. “No I don’t do that. Put it in her and give her your big load.” I said.
He was a bit surprised but I said “This is all for her pleasure and I just watch”.
It’s a unique lifestyle but it works for us.

Last edited by stevn69; 06-08-2023 at 01:27 PM..

Old 06-08-2023, 12:22 PM

My first wife never had any thoughts of leaving me for three reasons. First, she enjoyed the life we had together and had no reason to give that up when she could get all the black cock she wanted with no strings. Second, the guys she was fucking were only interested in white pussy and did not want anything ongoing, Three, she enjoyed fucking different black men and did not want to tie herself to one.

Let's be sensible here
Old 06-08-2023, 07:11 PM

Default Let's be sensible here

Women tend to think irrational so whenever things got to that juncture I would take a break and allow them to have a cooling off period and for the most part it would work. There were like four instances where the wife did leave the husband but there were other issues affecting the relationships.
I've never met a married woman that I wanted to be in a relationship with. I mean, It would defy the basic order of logic. Then there's the loyalty aspect.
We're not having sex with married women, whether they're cheating or the husbands is aware, because we can't or aren't having sex with other married or single women (at least I'm not); this is mutual recreational sex and we are fulfilling the wifes voids not ours and we play along to whatever the void is. I'm flattered when they tell me that they love me and how they would rather be with me or they want me to impregnate them, or how they want to spend more time, etc., and while I do play along I understand that it's based off of the heat in the moment and irrationality. Most of the women will be older; not in the best shape; not even in the best mental position anyway; so the lover won't be interested in a monogamous relationship with a married woman.

Last edited by jimbrowski; 06-09-2023 at 10:50 PM..

Old 06-09-2023, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifesharertoo View Post
Mine was having sex with a younger guy more often which led to one weekend a month and 1 night a week.

Currently its 2 weekends a month ad .2 nights a week shes away with him,This has been going on for a while now but it works.Hes a well hung guy and she likes it,
I bet he gets up deep inside of her pussy. I love BBC really good and deep

Of France
Old 08-20-2023, 06:41 AM

Default Of France

When my first wife told me she was cheating on me, I took it seriously. She told me afterwards that her lover was a black man. I was ready to accept this situation, but she no longer wanted to fuck with me. During an argument, she confessed to me that with her lover she really felt like a woman, that during all the years spent with my partner she thought she was clitoral when she now knows that she is vaginal. It's true that I have a small penis and that she was a virgin when I met her. She left me a few weeks later and we divorced. I still love her and understand her.

Last edited by Titbit; 08-20-2023 at 06:47 AM..

Tags
wife bbc