Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Part of the thrill
Old 11-02-2023, 06:57 PM

Default Part of the thrill

She gets emotionally involved with any of her Lovers she sees regularly, and I get that squirelly scary on a roller coaster feeling in my stomach (along with a dripping raging 4" hard on, LOL) when I hear her talking to them on the phone, or texting sweet nothings to them, or planning a weekend away with them. Hasn;t happened, came close a couple times, but we made it through.

CW

Old 11-15-2023, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonswift12345 View Post
As others have said it entirely depends on the couple and the strength of the relationship. We are ultimately talking about the difference between sex and love. As a cuckold all you are doing is accepting that you can’t satisfy her sexually and bringing in someone who can - putting her physical needs above your own. The effect on our relationship was dramatic, most of the arguments melted away and we became a lot closer. Better taking a risk than having everyone being unhappy and eventually divorced.
Great perspective of putting her physical needs above your own. I feel the same. Seeing my wife take her bulls cock in her hands and examine every inch up close then begin licking and pumping it see how big he gets is so erotic. Watching her dip her tongue in the hole and suck out his precum telling him it tastes so good brings the entire scene to a new level. The moment he enters her and begins the stretching to his final thrust and explosion of his cum deep in her, her focus is totally on her own needs. She thanks her bull after but keeps her legs closed to keep the warm cum in her soothing her used pussy. She is so relaxed and feels no stress in our daily lives for days afterwards which does bring us closer and talk more freely about what she liked most about her bulll and when her next visit is.
Love this lifestyle.

Old 02-07-2024, 10:15 PM

I dont think I would ever leave my husband. I love him so much and even if I get addicted to BBC I will love and take care of him. He also wants what will make me happy. But I definitely want him to see my face when I cum on a black cock for the first time

Old 03-13-2024, 02:47 PM

In the first years of marriage my former wife donīt realized that i have only a tiny willie - and yes we both have three kids - (boys 7 and 9 and daughter is now 18).

I was not in sexual things much interested - but i loved allways to play with toys.

After birth of second son (maybe a little earlyer) we started cuckoldig (her idea) and it was great to see her with real men. I was impressed by the steadfastness - I was finished after two minutes - and the right men could do it for that long and even two or three times in a row.

In this time i was pussy free and chaste - and it was the last time, that i was in her and that i have seen her pussy. Pussy is for real men only and in understand it. She started to feminized me - not as a women - but as a little girl - like her little daughter.

I said - maybe you should try BBC and she said - yes but without you.
And she was out at evenings and weekends - and she found some african guys who she like well. I love when she tell me about them.

Well, in one of them she falled in love and want that he moved in and i agree after a while.

And she mean then to me - i see you not more as my husband and not more as father - i see him as my husband and also as father of the kids. I want not that you should leave me -but you must became my little daughter 24/7 - well - i like to be a little

I am not more in bed room - i am seperated in baby room (former guest room) - wearing dresses and skirts, baby bodys/suits/wool tights, use pacifiers, play with baby dolls, wear a baby hairstyle and also diapered and so on.

I am not in cock sucking or clean uo, not my thing.

When she talked about how she wanted to have a baby with him, it wasn't easy for me - but I understood that she wanted to be inseminated by a real husband - and I accepted that now only he would impregnate her becomes.
She has 2 black babies - what's unusual for me is that we all wear pampers - smile

He is the head of the family and i have to obey (a little girls should allways obey mommy and daddy, isnīt it?

I think we have found a good solution for ourselves - thank you for your understanding

Tags
wife bbc