Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-14-2010, 07:14 PM

I agree you are a very beautiful woman, your also leading the life i crave. Maybe j would like a 3 some with another woman too? ie me lol. A little pic of me, i hope you both like.
Attached Thumbnails
Being Owned By A Bull-dsc00018.jpg  

Old 09-15-2010, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklr5601 View Post
I am so jealous of your husband. At the right time, I will show my wife your story.

Could you post some recent photos of your creampies?
How many black men have you slept with?
I have been with 5 different men since we started about a year and a half ago.

2 of them I only saw a couple of times and another 2 I saw off and on for several months, but it is J that I have been with most often and is the only one I'm seeing at the moment.

We don't have too many 'cream pie' pictures but attached is a picture taken about 10 days ago. This was the first of two loads J deposited in me that night and by far the largest. We sent this to hubby while he was babysitting the kids at home.

xxHelen
Attached Thumbnails
Being Owned By A Bull-img-08101.jpg  

Old 09-15-2010, 05:38 PM

wow!!!! I would love to suck 3 to 4 bull loads out of your cunt and ass.......delightful

Old 09-16-2010, 01:29 AM

Helen what a gorgeous pic. I am pleased to hear that you and J were able to spend some time. Sent you a PM that you may find interesting. Look forward to your feedback

Old 09-16-2010, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catuk View Post
I agree you are a very beautiful woman, your also leading the life i crave. Maybe j would like a 3 some with another woman too? ie me lol. A little pic of me, i hope you both like.
You look quite different here than in the pics on your profile! Did you ever have the black baby that you so desired?

xxHelen

la figa riempita
Old 09-16-2010, 04:14 PM

Wink la figa riempita

[QUOTE = hooked100 ; 9.717 ] Ho visto un toro particolare , J, per circa 18 mesi e abbiamo iniziato ad approfondire l'aspetto cuckolding dello stile di vita .

J ci ha detto che egli possiede ora la mia figa e che egli è non considera di permettere maritino mi scopi più. J idemands già che solo lui può cum dentro di me e che ha marito di indossare il preservativo se la vite , se non seguiamo le sue istruzioni J ha minacciato di smettere di dare a me quello che ho bisogno.

Inoltre, egli insiste sul fatto che ogni volta che usciamo che indosso la mia cavigliera BBC, solo indossare gonne corte e calze quando sono con lui e mantenere la mia figa rifilati, J ha anche ' banditi ' a me i suoi amici dicendo loro che il mio maritino è a casa a badare ai bambini mentre lui mi sta cazzo di senso.

Mi piace essere dominati e sottomessi a J quando vuole il mio corpo, maritino gode veramente l'emozione di sapere che sono fuori con un grande gallo nero aratura profonda nella mia figa riempire me con seme di uomo nero è troppo . Lui impazzisce quando torno a casa con le mie mutandine di macerazione con sperma e non può attendere gli dico tutti i dettagli. Ci sia l'amore che questa parte dello stile di vita e vorrebbe spingere oltre, ma sono a corto di idee.

Ci sono i tori o mogli che sono o sono stati in una situazione simile e che condividono alcune delle loro esperienze ?

XxHelen [/ QUOTE]

Old 09-16-2010, 06:12 PM

Hooked, i am an "ex" cuckold, not by choice. i would suggest that you assert yourself and tell your cuck to clean you the next time you desire that service. a good cuck will gladly provide services demanded of them. also, a question, has J loaned you to any of his friends? my ex-wife/Mistress loved one black Man but was used by many. He liked to have her service his friends and one time he even had her suck off his father for a birthday present. He also liked to amuse her and his friends by having me suck him or them but his favorite was was watching me clean her after he came inside her. of course she enjoyed that as well.

Old 09-17-2010, 05:18 PM

Hi, yes that's a fairly new pic, no point posting older pics, sadly i never got the black baby, at least not yet lol.

Last edited by catuk; 09-17-2010 at 05:20 PM..

Old 09-23-2010, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklr5601 View Post
I am so jealous of your husband. At the right time, I will show my wife your story.

Could you post some recent photos of your creampies?
How many black men have you slept with?
One last pic of me full of cum - not very good quality I'm afraid as it was taken on a mobile phone.

xxHelen
Attached Thumbnails
Being Owned By A Bull-img-0962.jpg  

Old 09-23-2010, 03:26 PM

This is a great thread and I read it with great interest as it mirrors my own marriage in many ways.
I have had a black master for about 2 years. The situation has progressed since the 1st meeting from seeing him once a month to having him fuck me once a week. We have no children living at home any longer so we can do as we please. Our master either comes to our place and stays over, or I go to his flat. At our place, hubby has to use the spare room to sleep as me and master have sex in the marital bed. He dosen't need to see the action anymore so the door stays open so he can hear all the sweet noises that I make as I cum, and the grunting that master makes as he empties his balls into my pussy.
On the occasions that I stay at my masters flat, the arrangement is that hubby logs into MSN and views us on webcam as we fuck. I go to work from his flat and then go back home later that evening where we carry on as normal husband and wife.
our arragement with master seems so normal now that its almost routine. Its like having two husbands now and as a consequence, its not as exciting as it first was but its a very comfortable arrangement.

sue xx

Last edited by honestjudge; 09-23-2010 at 03:30 PM..