Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is this normal?
Old 01-23-2011, 03:46 PM

Default Is this normal?

i like to delete it.

Last edited by kodomtuli; 10-21-2011 at 08:18 AM..

Old 01-23-2011, 06:03 PM

I dont think its abnormal cause I know my husband feels the same and actually likes me with older bulls as well between 38 and 50 but he has made exceptions for extremely well hung younger guys. The trade off I find most times with an older guy is they are far more experienced which I like and that really bridges a gap. I am 26 asian and my husband is nearly 33 and white. He communicated allot of the same things your feeling to me and I feel they are okay in a trusting stable relationship even though i know most of my family wud discourage this path.

For me its about the humilliation submissiveness and embarrassment. It takes a trusting partner and strong emotional tie or purely sex driven relationship for it to work and I am no expert I just know my basic emotions and that for us as a couple we have talked. He appreciates it just very good rough sex and it turns him on allot the more vocal it gets between my bulls and myself.

Older bulls ar not hard to rope in and with the right guy ive had some very solid fullfilling relationships. Ive been with younger guys who can get more possesive of me or just be boligerant to a point i really do begin to feel cheap. Im not into that because I am happy with my husband and still enjoy sex with him also. For us it boosts things.

I am currently fucking a bull regularly about once a week. But he lives quite a distance. He is 45 and hung well at 9 inches and 2 inches thick. Hes very dominant in the bedroom but respectful outside it where it counts. I have been doing this about 6 months solidly with him and the last 3 months more than once my husband has told him to bring a friend or two packing and over 40.

I long for saturdays to spend with this man and his friends the buildup through the week gets very horny for my husband and I. My pussy aches after last night but I am already lusting about it. Hearing my Big older black master giv my husband a running commentary as he seeded me with his friends. I begged and confessed my love for big black dick and cum as they filled me for hours. I felt humiliated and embarassed and it lit my pussy on fire

Talk to your gf carefully and gl to you

Tags
girlfriend