Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-31-2018, 01:42 AM

Anytime I was with my wife and one of her black studs she was always his property. PDA was expected between them and always happened.

Rock

Old 08-05-2018, 04:06 AM

To me theres nothing sexier than living in a small rural town and everyone knowing my lovely white wife is a over active slut for black men. She loves to flaunt it too. Even something as trivial as grocery shopping can turn into a super day. Wifey wears one of her I love BBC Tshirts and bm swarm her as soon as they see her. She has excellent eye contact ability too. BM enjoy taking the white wife right off your arm too. This happens all the time and I go along with it. Smiling!
We sometime play a game where I pick out an impossible target for her to pickup. She always wins. Most of the time its just a bj while I shop. But occasionally she finds some stuff she likes and they go do their thing.
Once we met several black men on the street and they all smiled and spoke to her and smiled at me too. I asked her wtf. She giggled and told me they were all at a party and all banged her more than once knowing I was waiting to do cleanup. She kept talking about it till I cum in my pants. A few minutes later we walked past a cafe where they were eating. She asked me if I wanted a repeat. I told her of course. She went in and waved me on as she sat down with them. I got what I wanted and so did they.
Black men rule. Its as simple as that. When my own mother found out my wife was sleeping with black men she told me to let her enjoy herself. My mom even helps her meet more bm when she can. Its something that cant be controlled once it starts anyway. Im just happy I learned long ago to enjoy it. Its made our marriage!

Old 08-17-2018, 12:56 AM

alwayswhiteboi , I am happy for you that your slut wife is a well known married white slut for black cocks in your small rural town. Wonderful that your mother knows and encourages your wife to enjoy being fucked by many black cocks. It won't be long before every black cock in your town will have enjoyed fucking deep in your wife's married white cunt. Do they fuck your slut wife bareback ?

Old 08-17-2018, 01:01 AM

bigdoda, I am excited that you consider your wife to be any of her black studs property anytime you are with her and her black studs. Great that you also get to enjoy watching the black men kissing, playing with your wife's Tits and cunt and using her as their fuck toy in public.

Old 08-17-2018, 01:14 AM

Linda, very exciting the way you treat your husband as you and your Bull's servant in public and that the Bull's openly kiss you and play with your TiTs and cunt in public. Very hot that at some company events, you introduce Jason as your significant other and bob, your lucky husband, as your Person Friday. Again, Jason and I enjoy each other as much as possible and bob gets to fetch drinks, etc.
I also enjoy fetching drinks and snacks for the men that fuck my wife. I wish my wife would introduce one of her fuck buddies as her Significant other and me as her husband and boy Friday in public places.
My wife also sits next to her fuck buddies while I sit across the table from them. Lucky for me because it gives me a good view of her fuck buddies playing with her big naked TiTs, nipples and cunt in public.

Old 08-17-2018, 04:11 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyhotone View Post
alwayswhiteboi , I am happy for you that your slut wife is a well known married white slut for black cocks in your small rural town. Wonderful that your mother knows and encourages your wife to enjoy being fucked by many black cocks. It won't be long before every black cock in your town will have enjoyed fucking deep in your wife's married white cunt. Do they fuck your slut wife bareback ?
Yes she prefers bareback with black men. And I agree with her Im the bm biggest fan. My wife rules our roost and bm rule her. Its no big secret they enjoy sending ww home to their white hubby well fucked. In all seriousness my wife has been with most of the black men in our community. And I fully support her decision to do so!