Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ladies: When you are out in public with your Bull and your husband, who are you with?
Old 05-15-2011, 01:51 AM

Default Ladies: When you are out in public with your Bull and your husband, who are you with?

Ladies, when your out with your bull and your hubby, say at a resturant, or a club, etc... which man are you sitting next to, holding hands with and otherise giving PDA to so that others know which man you are "with?" Also, does this change for you depending on the location and perhaps the number of drinks?

Last edited by insearchofwf4bm; 05-15-2011 at 06:14 PM..

Old 05-15-2011, 06:15 PM

Oh I guess I should have specified, PDA= Public Displays of Affection"

In Public with my Bull and hubby
Old 05-16-2011, 12:37 AM

Default In Public with my Bull and hubby

In public at restaurants and clubs, I always sit next to my Bull, Jason, and my hubby, bob, sits across from us. I do not wear a bra or panties and so Jason has full access at all times. bob gets to watch as I whisper into Jason's ear, we kiss, and I put my hand on his cock to see if I am making progress. At the same time, Jason can feel all the leg he wants, caress a tit now and then, and touch my pussy as well.

A couple of times bobf got out of line at our favorite restaurant and had to be taken to the men's room for an attitude adjustment, but otherwise, there are no issues.

In fact at some company events, I introduce Jason as my significant other and bob as our Person Friday. Again, Jason and I enjoy each other as much as possible and bob gets to fetch drinks, etc.

Being in public is so much fun.

Linda

Number Two Position
Old 02-05-2013, 01:30 AM

Default Number Two Position

I always give way to the bull...
I stay out of the way...
I do as I am told by her and him, or them....
Even when she wants to search the field for a bull I stayout pf the picture unless needed
This would include going to black clubs, she has gone alone before, but it was not as good when I was not there to submit to her in front of them.
It is my role to help produce a situation or circumstance to bring her and him great pleasure.
She has tendecies to like bad boys, on many occasions they do not want me around.
Because of the bad boy thing she has several good contacts now that get her invited to private parties. I only get to drop her off or meet them somewhere to take her.
Most bull types get into the dom role pretty fast.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:20 AM

In public I always give full attention to my Bull, and my husband likes it that way.

first, hubby and I are always greatful to guys who will put themselves out there to "play" with a married couple, we realize they are getting a terrific reward, but honestly it can be a little intimidating for them also, especially in the beginning of a new relationship, so hubby and I do everything we can to make them feel comfortable and the center of attention.

second, I absolutely love the strange looks I get from people when we are out in public (restaurant, mall, bar) with a bull, usually looks from other married woman who are trying to figure out what's going on ... EAT YOUR HEART OUT YOU BORING AND FRUSTRATED MARRIED LADIES!

third, I know it makes my hubby crazy horny when I kiss and show affection to other guys in public, so I absolutely love to tease my hubby with that.

lastly, it just the adrenaline rush of knowing your doing something naughty and that your putting yourself out there on display, you might even run into someone you know.

I agree with the previous post . . . being in public is so much fun!!

Old 02-23-2013, 08:18 PM

i agree that when in a regular club and the wife is being the center of attention by one or more bulls it is a huge sexual rush, just seeing the looks on the other peoples face concerning my submission. i also love it when the waiter watches the bull and wife kiss and caress each other as i just sit there.......

Old 03-18-2013, 09:09 PM

Love to do this!

Hubby gets turned on, too!

Love to be on my Bull's arm and be treated like a lady...and seduced.

Love to be in a restaurant with hubby on the other side of the table while my Bull cant keep his hands off of me...or out of me!

Love to walk down the street in his arm...

Love to find a place just around a corner and be kissed passionately by my bull, and get "caught" by somebody coming around the corner.

Love to be in a club...finish our drink and have our pretty young waitress ask if we are ready for another. My bull will turn to her and say..."I would, honey, but I'm gonna' take this woman home and shower her that all the rumors she heard are true!

I love it when he caresses my ass when we are dancing...and sometimes he lifts my dress to do it!

Or get caught checking his package while we are sitting or walking...

I love date scenes!

Dee

love being exposed in public
Old 03-19-2013, 09:21 AM

Default love being exposed in public

it makes me crazy when a BBC is showing the rest of the world i am His slut
i hope one day i will find one who will impose that to me in my everyday life and make it 'public'

You Had to Ask!
Old 04-07-2013, 02:36 AM

Default You Had to Ask!

If I'm out with Al and Rick, it's both.

If I'm out with another black man and Rick, it's likely to be with the other man...

Old 04-07-2013, 03:19 AM

When my wife and her BF/Bull go out, she is obviously with him, holds his arm or hand or he walks with his arm around her. I always walk a step behind them with eyes down. It is fairly obvious that we are all together and that I am the cucked hubby. In restaurants I sit on the opposite side of the table, I get things if needed and it is always him who orders me to. I also always pay the bill, open the doors, etc.