Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

congratulations
Old 01-26-2012, 11:08 AM

Default congratulations

and our best wishes.

Old 02-03-2012, 07:46 PM

i have to say that whenever i see a white woman with a black baby or small child i always look to the man with her. In most cases the man is white and sometimes their other children are white, so it is obvious what has happened.
I find this a massive turn on and i have to confess that i always get a hard on thinking about it, even to the extent that in the past i have had to "take myself in hand" once i get somewhere private.

Very exciting and the womne always look great and the hubby happy.

Questio
Old 09-01-2012, 05:45 PM

Default Questio

Hobnober,

What happened after your wife gave birth? Did her master send her home or is she still with him? How did your family take the news of her giving birth?

Kim

Old 09-02-2012, 05:00 PM

Kim,

It is a long crazy story but the short of it is that she still lives with him and is six months pregnant with another black baby. Our families still don't know the truth. I am hoping he will let her come home after this baby is born. My only real fear is that she will have a hard time returning to a somewhat normal life after being a sex toy for so long.

If you are curious and want more details send me a PM.

Old 09-08-2012, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worshipu9 View Post
i have to say that whenever i see a white woman with a black baby or small child i always look to the man with her. In most cases the man is white and sometimes their other children are white, so it is obvious what has happened.
I find this a massive turn on and i have to confess that i always get a hard on thinking about it, even to the extent that in the past i have had to "take myself in hand" once i get somewhere private.

Very exciting and the womne always look great and the hubby happy.
A very welcome philosophy and one I share completely. Only the times I've observed a white mother with her biracial baby, the black father is nowhere to be seen, and neither is her white husband (assuming she has one).

Old 09-18-2012, 04:53 AM

Hi bullsballslover, hot comment. I see you emjoy humiliating your husband in public (based on your comments). How does your husband feel about being with you and your black baby, now child, in public? It must be very exciting for him. Do you and your husbands friends know that you are a black cock slut and have a black mans baby?

Old 10-23-2012, 07:48 PM

Another twisted sicko.The birth of your wifes child and you talk about his cock size and how hot the birth was. WTF is wrong with you?!?

Old 10-25-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnt2bpg View Post
My husband and I are planning on telling our families, if we get pregnant, that we used a donor and artificial insemination through a service. If they ask why the baby is black, we will say we didn't specify on the application paperwork. Alternatively, we are also considering saying the donor was a personal friend who donated to us specifically, thereby reducing the cost. The donor's request to remain anonymous will silence any questions about who the personal donor is. Our goal now is to find a 'donor' we are comfortable with.
oh i am excited to hear impregantion stories. will your donor inseminate you natural way or artificial way ?

Old 10-25-2012, 09:12 PM

Pics and undoctored proof or it didn't happen.

Old 10-26-2012, 02:31 AM

perhaps you can leave town and change your identity and start allover.