Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-20-2013, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

....... Omg this whole damn thread is whack!!!

It's like a fake fantasy preggo fest up in here. Y'all all congratulating each other for the fake babies and pregnancies Lol. Having fake divorces, fake baby showers and fake sonograms.

Funny funny funny.

Well let me toss in my congrats as well. Congratulations on all those fake babies. *claps*

yep thread sounds very fake to me and they were well and truly fooled, more fakeness to come

Can't say I agree with this fetish.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:18 PM

Default Can't say I agree with this fetish.

I have so many questions about all of this, first and foremost being the well being and proper upbringing of a bi-racial child who was conceived in such a manner.

Black Baby Mother
Old 11-20-2013, 04:21 PM

Default Black Baby Mother

I have been a flight attendant for many years. After my husband and i were married., i could not stop what had been going on for a number of years on my layovers - having sex with other men - and some women. My bed was seldom empty.

I loved m husband and told him what i could not stop. So he said he was going to punish me in an unexpected way. He made me have sex with a black friend of his repeatedly during the time of the month i was most fertile. And i got pregnant with a black baby as a form of punishment.

I mean the doctor told him very surprised about what i have delivered....LOL!!! But he already knew.

My daughter Rachel is really mocha and so beautiful. She is now grown and on her own as a TV news anchor in a major US city.

We loved her very much as well as my other 2 daughters from my husband. I am still fertile and would love to have another baby from a complete stinger. My husband already has had two babies with other men's wives....giggle!

kisses and love
susan

Old 11-20-2013, 06:32 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkmanSweden View Post
yep thread sounds very fake to me and they were well and truly fooled, more fakeness to come

Yep. It's like April fools day up in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagobadboy View Post
I have so many questions about all of this, first and foremost being the well being and proper upbringing of a bi-racial child who was conceived in such a manner.

All your gonna get is lies and BS answers/replies from the fake members in this thread. See that your new, word of warning. Make sure you know who your talking with. TONS of NON VERIFIED (fakes) members here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubbyswhore View Post
I have been a flight attendant for many years. After my husband and i were married., i could not stop what had been going on for a number of years on my layovers - having sex with other men - and some women. My bed was seldom empty.

I loved m husband and told him what i could not stop. So he said he was going to punish me in an unexpected way. He made me have sex with a black friend of his repeatedly during the time of the month i was most fertile. And i got pregnant with a black baby as a form of punishment.

I mean the doctor told him very surprised about what i have delivered....LOL!!! But he already knew.

My daughter Rachel is really mocha and so beautiful. She is now grown and on her own as a TV news anchor in a major US city.

We loved her very much as well as my other 2 daughters from my husband. I am still fertile and would love to have another baby from a complete stinger. My husband already has had two babies with other men's wives....giggle!

kisses and love
susan

STFU ..... Were you jerking off while you were typing all that?
~~~~~~
Edit to add "giggles" guess giggling is suppose to makes me a woman?

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 11-20-2013 at 06:39 PM..

my brothers
Old 11-20-2013, 07:00 PM

Default my brothers

;girlfriend adopted a black boy

Old 11-20-2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .pockets55 View Post
;girlfriend adopted a black boy

Adoption is totally different. Adoption is an act of love, caring and sometimes a necessity. That's totally acceptable.

Old 11-22-2013, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtywife18 View Post
Wifey hooked up with a friend for some sex, both were attracted to each other, my wife loves BBC. On their first meeting he told her he wasn't fertile. She took it as he was Vasectomy safe, what we found out after the fact was that he never got any other girls pregnant.

Well I drove her to the hotel for a mid afternoon fuck with him, he proceeded to deposit two large loads into my wife's fertile pussy. She loves bareback sex with creampies, so her pussy willingly accepted his loads. Which turned out to be fertile. She is pregnant, and expecting her first black baby now.

After the shock and fear wore off, we are both excited about this... I guess you just never know.
My darlings, let me offer you my most sincere congratulations. By the date of yr post, I would guess the baby (boy or girl?) has now been born, and is fast approaching the "terrible twos" (lol).

I have been exactly where you are. I have two beautiful mixed-race children by a former lover. My eldest, Daniel, is nearly 13, and my daughter, Chloe has just turned 11...and they are the sweetest children you could wish for. Daniel has his father's good looks, and Chloe is going to be a real heartbreaker when she's older.

My point is this; if you both love each other, and you both love the child (and what is more, that you let the child KNOW that he or she is loved), then you have the basis for a far more stable family unit than is found in many households today.

I notice one person in particular (no names; you KNOW who you are) was sniping at you a lot when this thread was started. Ignore them...there will always be negative people and nay-sayers in every walk of life.

This site is supposed to be about celebrating ALL positive aspects of the interracial lifestyle. Some folk clearly think it should just be about sex. That's all well & good; we all do it, and we all enjoy it...and sometimes children come along.

Why should we not celebrate our kids on here as well?

Last edited by mikey100tv; 11-24-2013 at 02:01 PM..

Old 12-13-2013, 06:43 PM

That is wonderful. I know several white couples who have bred Black. In every case they had the real father appear at the hospital. This solidified who the real father was and made sure that the white husband understood his true roll in the relationship. His role will truly become one of a nanny so the wife can continute to go and enjoy herself with real men while the nanny/husband stays home and takes care of their child. I know one couple where lactation was induced on the white husband so he too could breast feed their child. That was very special to them as the Black father wanted to subjugate the white husband as much as possible. And yes a male can be induced to lactate quite easily. If you think about it it really makes sense since he has given up his manhood to a Black Man anyway and the wife certainly does not consider him man enough to father her children so he might as well become useful. taking care of a baby is very time consuming and it wears a mother out. But havign a wet nurse to help her out releives the pressure and makes mother hodd so much nicer and frees her up for dates.

How ever you do it you have done a truly wonderful thing in declaring your submission to Blacks.

Old 12-20-2013, 01:53 AM

Congratulations on her bull getting your wife knocked up. Its great that she let him ride her while fertile. She will look awesome as that biracial baby grows inside her and you must very proud of her

Once
Old 12-20-2013, 05:55 AM

Default Once

My wife got pregnant by her other men 3 different times and 1 was by her black boss in the office she worked at. Unfortunately she miscarried all 3 times before she had gone even 3 months, each time it happened it was fairly hard on her mentally, because she had told me that she would have loved to have a child by each one of the men that she was pregnant to, she also told me that when she had told them that she was pregnant that each one of them was hoping that she would have a boy because none of them had sons. GTR

Tags
baby, bred, breed, cuckold, pregnant