Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

First Time the Bull Came in Your Wife... Your Reaction
Old 10-23-2011, 02:30 PM

Default First Time the Bull Came in Your Wife... Your Reaction

This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?

Old 10-23-2011, 05:47 PM

OMG!!!!

we were in New york and had arranged to meet a black guy, who turned up as agreed, and wife took a shine to him staright away!!!
she just melted in his hands and became a true black slut before my eyes!!!
i rememeber him climb on top of her and she just grabed his big black cock and without saying a word guided it into her shaven tight white pussy!! she was suspouse to put a condom on him but was lost in the moment it looked so fucking good all i could do was just look on in amazement, fucking hell it was so hot watching her take it all deep into her pusyy her screaming, fuck me!! oh my god it so fucking good!! I love black cock!!!
jesus christ man she was fucking loving it!!
then i hear him ask her can i cum inside you!!
without even thinking her reply was "Of course you can!!!"

OMG i was just frozen in pleasure, watching this black guy fuck my wife bareback and i was powerless to stop it, it was shear bliss,
then i heard him unloading his black balls into my wife pussy, and she moaning in pleasure as she feels his hot cum fill her up, at this stage i sudenly feel myself cumming in my trouser, and nearly collasped in a weakness

that had to be the sexist moment in my life, she then turned around on the bed facing her freshly fucked pussy at me, and said happy birthday love, as his cum started flowing out of her pusyy, i droped to my knees and licked out my very first creampie.

this wont be the last creampie i will have to lick out of my wifes pussy!!

Old 10-24-2011, 05:13 AM

Has she been with the black bull again since that episode?

Old 10-24-2011, 07:07 AM

I was so excited I was trying to rub my little penis in my panties while taking pictures and waiting for my mistress to give me the signal to come and get that creampie. I especially enjoying the moans and groans of pleasure that they both made as he pumped her white cunt full of black baby seed. I still remember the taste and how quickly she came in my face as I eagerly sucked up his cum.

Old 10-24-2011, 04:54 PM

dsoul-60 not she hasnt

we are in blackpool next weekend at a black mans party so i have a funny feeling she will bareback a few of those guys!!
and i cant say no to it now!!

Old 10-26-2011, 02:34 PM

yes we began swapping with long time friends (a black couple) and was on the pill knowing her "playmate" would want to finish big.,..still it was hot how she wrapped her legs around him as he gave her load.,..it still surprises me how quickly she went from being hesitant about fucking a black guy to urging him to "give her all he got" !

Last edited by ockmick; 10-26-2011 at 02:43 PM..

My cream pie
Old 11-02-2011, 10:24 PM

Default My cream pie

The first for me was with a friend of ours. More of my hubby as they work together. Somehow or another Fred invited us to a party that turned out to be a sex party and of course as most stories go we had drinks and loosened up.
Needless to say by the end of the night Fred had his mojo at full blast and I could not resist the 40 yr old man. We ended up at our place where I learned what a BBC was. While he fucked me doggystyle he began to cum. His strong hands pulled me in tight. Blinded by pain and pleasure I didn't care. When he stopped is when I got scared because we didn't use a condem. He laughed as he told me he had gotten snipped years before me. To this day he is required to empty out before pulling out of me

Great!
Old 11-03-2011, 07:13 AM

Default Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?
I arranged my wife's first BBC without he realizing it. I won't go into all the details, but I never in my life imagined something like what actually happened. Although my wife was tricked into it, she didn't resist when things hotted up. To see his huge black cock stretching my wife's white pussy to the limit was awesome, but when he pushed right through her cervix and she screamed like she's being murdered, I nearly shot my own load in my pants. To see his cum seeping out of her cunt afterwards was just too hot. We don't want a black or mixed baby, but I wouldn't let any black guy fuck her with a condom and neither does she.We simply try to play it safe and so far we've been lucky. My wife says it is a crime to let a black cock in her pussy without feeling him fill her with his sperm, so it is and always will be, BAREBACK!!!

Old 11-03-2011, 06:21 PM

Abrie,
my wife is gone the same black only and bare back!!

her pussy is always full of black cum.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:41 AM

The wife is on the pill. She has always loved the feeling of a cock going into convultions inside her as it came so, when we moved forward for her first BBC she was definitely intrigued by feeling the thickness of it going into convultions inside of her. She has been with 10 black guys to date. It is always their decision on condoms, 2 have worn them. 1 other wanted to cum on us. the other 7 times she has been filled and each time it is just exciting and exhilirating for the both of us. The wife goes crazy riding cock when it is cumming, which in turn makes me go crazy as I watch, jerking, and cumming myself.

Tags
black bull, cuckold, daughter, first time, hot wife, impregnation