Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-04-2014, 08:01 PM

Hi all, perhaps I can clear the air a bit. I've been surgically castrated since 6/23/09, my choice, and I love it. I had a GF cuck me (my idea) and as the relationship progressed and I saw what the Black Bulls did to her and for her I knew this was the life I wanted, either with her or another. I had been into the D/S lifestyle for a few years before so I was no stranger to the aspect of castration. It took me a couple of years to find a qualified person to do it and I had second thoughts for awhile. Finally I just went ahead and did it and now wish I'd done it sooner. Part of the reason I did it was that my GF would have a few drinks and want me to penetrate her and I was comitted to a life where only Black men are allowed to do that. Needless to say she moved along (she was younger) and so did I. However, I still feel as I did and I'm still glad i did it. And let me clear away a few misconceptions, from my own experience. I am unable to achieve an erection but my libido is still high, perhaps higher than it was and I can still achieve orgasm though i can't get hard or squirt. So if you're very dedicated and feel only Black men should be allowed "penetration priviledges" this might be the thing for you. All I have to do is think about me being castrated and why I did it and I'm all but a trembling puddle of ecstacy. it's my understanding, though I have no experience here, that with testerone injections you can still achieve erection. So, if you've been into this lifestyle for awhile and all parties concerned are in agreement, why not? it is quite the statement of your dedication and something you can be proud of (in certain circles) I idolize women now and try to get them to be "Black conly" every chance i get and one day I hope to find a woman that would like me as a partner. Anyone considering this will not find it easy to accomplish this and perhaps this is a good "test" of your motives and how well this will work for you. I hope I've cleared the air a bit and if you'd like to drop me a message, feel free to do so.
Jamie

Old 07-31-2014, 10:41 PM

Wow!!! At these stories!!

Kinda crazy…..
Old 08-01-2014, 05:44 AM

Default Kinda crazy…..

Kinda crazy, isn't it?
I certainly can't see myself doing this, but I know i don't have much testosterone since I am taking 2 meds, doxazosin and finasteride for an enlarged prostate. Especially the finasteride converts testosterone into estrogen to shrink the prostate, but it also greatly reduces the amount of cum that I ejaculate. It does tend to shrink the penis. I use half a finasteride tablet (=2.5 mg instead of the 5 mg, just enough to keep the prostate manageable.)

Old 08-01-2014, 09:36 AM

What the fuck dude. Message me, I will punch your wife in the face for you and humiliate her. She needs her ass beat. I hope you are kidding and just fucking around on here.

Old 08-09-2014, 10:32 PM

Always have the HUSBAND get a Vasectomy.

this way he knows from the start he wil never you you pregnant.

the bull always makes the decision if I get pregnant.

Old 08-11-2014, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillyg View Post
What the fuck dude. Message me, I will punch your wife in the face for you and humiliate her. She needs her ass beat. I hope you are kidding and just fucking around on here.
Dude I believe this is all bull shit. Only a crazy fucker would want to cut his nuts off to please his fucking nut-job wife!!

Old 08-25-2014, 08:28 AM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by everj12 View Post
I wanted peoples ideas about this. Though it is a fantacy of mine its way out there.
As a beginner cuck I have noticed the feelings growing. I wabted some ideas for safe fill my desire. At some point ill get sniped but never castrated. Im starting to notice just how brainwashed I am. I never thought i could find the love of my life and see my fantacys come true. Do when i told her about this one she was not shocked. So what are somethings i could do to come close without hurting myself?

Women should be worshipped they should have whatever man whenever. I am 23 Katie is 30. I am training but i still have jelousy issues somtimes. Any advice?
hell no dont hurt your self" that's crazy be a proud white man! Hey jelousy will come & go it's natural dont sweat it!

My hubby is my dom & he rools the roost if he turns me out to be bread by bull's then I do as he says " I dont question his authority over me as his property he has papers on me im his till death do us part ! What yall play with is fantasy and it belittle's you as a white man & as a white bbc whore I disapprove of it"sorry.