Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-28-2018, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlieq4u22 View Post
My wife want to have sex with a black guy, she enforce the use of condoms and she is not on birth control. Should i let a BBC try to breed her?
Let's be honest here, with her beautiful body.. black men SHOULD be ejaculating inside of her all the time. Birth control or not.

Why aren't black men shoving our dicks inside of her already, she looks healthy.. she's obviously smart, attractive, she looks flexible.

Well, I propose you ease into it.

Maybe you and she can hand pick 1 regular black sperm donor for her needs, and see how it goes. Obviously as a soldier, she must get lonely, and convincing african men to fuck her brains out every week will make her happier and less stressed out. She really needs that, and it will allow you to not worry and focus on work.

As a soldier you can get her african lovers to sign an agreement as follows:

If you die, or are severely injured in combat, all of the african men that sign this agreement SWEAR to fuck your beautiful wife for at least 5 years straight after the incident in question. This is done as a patriotic act should something happen that you are unable to seed your wife EVERY man who signs this document agrees to provide her with african semen at least 2 times per week for 5 years after this occurance.

Hopefully nothing happens to you, but this is an insurance plan. No, I didn't come up with this on my own, I know several soldiers who have made similar arrangements.

In fact I know 1 canadian soldier who I used to seed his wife while he was away for training, war or other situations. Both I and 1 other black men were personally responsible for seeding his wife while he was away. Of course she's a mother of 2, so she can handle that no problem.

Old 03-28-2018, 10:29 PM

Of course as a soldier you can simply help pick out other black male soldiers you know that are physically perfect, hard, hung and perfectly suited for fucking your wife.

Might I suggest you do all you can to hand pick patriotic black men to seed your wife. Not just for making babies, but it shouldn't be hard to find black men who can "thank" you for risking your life by regularly seeding your wife.

She has amazing legs, as a matter of fact that movie "The General's Daughter" comes to mind.

If she agrees to it, you could always stake her down to the ground somewhere outdoors. And have 3 or more black guys gangbang her in that vulnerable position until they literally cannot cum anymore.

To go with that idea, all the men drink water out of a canteen as they do it. Gotta stay hydrated so they can pump more of the stuff inside of her.

Sounds grueling I know, but she is very beautiful and healthy looking, and african dicks have to break her in sometime.

She is very lucky to have you, I am certain you both will have years and years of special enjoyment most people can only dream about.

Hell if you can't find enough men to do it I'll come down and fuck her myself.

Yes
Old 03-29-2018, 12:25 PM

Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlieq4u22 View Post
My wife want to have sex with a black guy, she enforce the use of condoms and she is not on birth control. Should i let a BBC try to breed her?
My wife got pregnant before we were married, she had let a young black man fuck her without my knowledge, I thought the baby was mine and we were both in our 40s and din't want to start a second family and she had an abortion. Later after the young black guy told me he had fucked her, I figured the baby was probably his and now wish we had kept it and I would have raised it as my own, Know I am weird but would like everyone to know my prim & proper wife has fucked black men.

pregnancy
Old 04-03-2018, 07:16 AM

Default pregnancy

I have been with several black men. I dont know if it is my bad luck but so many condoms have split open, only to be discovered after he finished in me. you should feel the shock when he pulls out and his whole bare cockhead is exposed and still leaking. I am currently pregnant and now i am single.

Old 05-05-2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imacougarlady View Post
Definitely would let her get bred. I have had two black babies myself and know the pleasure a black cock gives to the white pussy. Big belly and breasts swelled. Let her do him through pregnancy..
i want a baby !

Old 05-05-2018, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscbisubmale View Post
The superiority of black cock is undeniable. Cuckolds like me shouldn't even be consulted as to breeding. If you're bull wants it then you should do whatever you can to please him and your cuckold should be fully supportive.
if i could only get my mom to go along with it...

Old 05-05-2018, 11:21 PM

quoting Shia Labeouf:

DO IT!

My 2 cent it fits go for iy
Old 06-30-2018, 11:11 PM

Talking My 2 cent it fits go for iy

My personal 2 cents-

It depends on your relationship, the other persons involved, and other significant contingencies that are possible in the future. You by choice to bring a life into this world outside the fantasy even lifestyle realm be reasonable and use common sense that's my approach.

Honestly... I think for any healthy and intelligent white couple in the IR Cuckold lifestyle the natural progression of the relationship and way of life would be breeding at its naturally process. To each their own

Condoms?
Old 07-01-2018, 10:16 PM

Wink Condoms?

I know that most of my ideas have been mentioned before, but bear with me.

Anyone asking or insisting on a man to use a condom is still taking an unusual risk, primarily because a huge cock sometimes can tear through a condom in normal circumstances or a condom slipping off a man who has cumm already.

However, tricks such as "pricking" a hole through a packaged condom, using Vaseline, oil, or lotion on the condom, pussy, or cock practically guarantees it to disintegrate or weaken !
Also it is easy for the man to slip it off during sex, or put it on so tight that it is likely to break.

Don't forget that once a stud or bull gets inside it usually is easy to get the woman's permission to remove the condom and fk her bareback. It might be easy to convince her. More than likely the woman will beg to take it off and fk her bareback AND/OR to breed her!

Old 07-02-2018, 02:36 AM

I know a milf who stopped asking black men to wear condoms after on 2 seperate occasions these condoms came off inside of her. Kind of embarassing to be in the emergency room/gynecologist and mention "this black guy i'm fucking has a giant cock can you fish that thing out of me?"

Condoms are still very useful for preventing std's, but if your black sperm donors are std free... and their dicks are too fucking big or thick for even a huge condom to fit on what do you do?

But I always get STD tested, and milfs that I fuck get tested all the time too.