Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-23-2020, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddysub View Post
I no longer have sex, wear panties, service him and accept that I am a useless man, a cuckold and their servant
Many of us white men need to realize we are inferior and accept black male dominance. .
I get the part where you let your wife get fucked by black men since you're both in agreement that you're incapable of satisfying her yourself. But the wearing panties and servicing him is a huge leap. How did you get there? I'm not criticizing. I'm just having a hard time understanding how a man can go from being heterosexual and loving women to wearing panties and servicing black men.

Old 07-24-2020, 03:19 PM

The decision should never be the cuckold or even the wife, only the bull. My wife is pregnant with her second child by an African father, the first abandoned her and the second is going to do the same.

my baby
Old 07-24-2020, 08:28 PM

Default my baby

you should be careful on this i was bred by a black bull i have a little boy 4yo name Taurus it is lot of responsibility

Old 07-24-2020, 09:12 PM

Don’t think I’m the first to say it but........

I don’t imagine you got much say in the matter.

There’s also a lot of factors if you wanna get real for a moment. There’s very very few accidents with pregnancies. Most women only get pregnant if they want to. Now unless this guy is totally mesmerising it’ll be her decision.

Old 07-25-2020, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious scott View Post

I don’t imagine you got much say in the matter.
Ultimately this is the truth. No matter what you two agree on she's the one who ultimately is in charge of her body.

Old 07-26-2020, 04:25 PM

Yes its no longer your choice . If your wife wants to bring a black baby into this world its her choice. As a cuckold you no longer have any say in what your wife does with her body.

Old 07-27-2020, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man in NJ View Post
I get the part where you let your wife get fucked by black men since you're both in agreement that you're incapable of satisfying her yourself. But the wearing panties and servicing him is a huge leap. How did you get there? I'm not criticizing. I'm just having a hard time understanding how a man can go from being heterosexual and loving women to wearing panties and servicing black men.
I think there’s a lot of misconception or wrong use of the phrase “being turned gay “
In my case I was not turned gay but it took a black man fucking my wife to make me understand that I was gay, I was always gay. He just was able to bring it out of me. He was my wife’s very first black cock and mine too for that matter. What he did to her that first night and what he brought out of her I had never seen before and she had never experienced. You have to understand my wife was a total fucking whore too and had been fucked by several men over the years. During that night I saw his dark black cock in all three of the holes and early on I thought it was the most beautiful hottest and sexiest thing I have ever seen. She cut me off that night and I could completely understand why. I didn’t even feel bad. I was happy that she was finally having real sex. The type of sex that every white woman deserves and needs.
I can easily admit now that what I was thinking at the time was how much I wanted to suck that cock and then I might even like to get fucked by it be used like a woman by a black man. I had a little trouble with that admission in the beginning. Everything blossom from there and I have been a black cock loving pussy free Sissy for 17 years now.
Not every white guy is gay or bisexual but I will say I have never seen a white guy that could compete with a black man sexually. I believe those of us that end up serving BBC have always had repressed desires to be faggots. It just takes a real man to bring it out of us.

That's HOT!!
Old 08-22-2020, 09:05 PM

Default That's HOT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrock View Post
After we had our 2nd child I started using a IUD for birth control. For like 8 or 9 years of my husband fucking me with his 4.5 inch dicklet I never had any problems. Well my husband had to be away from home for 5 months and he was the only man to ever have sex with me. While he was away unknown to him I was fucking 3 black men. They all had dicks over 9 inches. Each one of them said they could feel my IUD rub their dickhead when they fucked me. Apparently an IUD can't handle a big, long, black cock pounding it. Anyway it was pushed inside my cervix and I got pregnant. I thought I was safe and you people that think condoms are 100% safe are fooling yourselves. If it is meant to be his swimmers will find that egg and then when the baby pops out...Surprise, Surprise!!!

Phyliss
A lot of my Black Lovers complained when I used my diaphragm, said they could feel it, their cockhead hit it when deep thrusting, and it made sex less enjoyable and didn't feel as good for them.....which led to me removing my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) for them which lead to MASSIVE orgasms on my part and a permanent desire for pregnancy risk encounters on my part!!! It is pure luck I don't have several black babies.....and now I wish I did!!

J (the very sexually deprived wife due to this virus!!)

My fantasy....
Old 08-22-2020, 09:11 PM

Default My fantasy....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold51m View Post
The decision should never be the cuckold or even the wife, only the bull. My wife is pregnant with her second child by an African father, the first abandoned her and the second is going to do the same.
I have a fantasy of meeting a Black Lover, getting really sexual together, he convinces me to forego ANY birth control, and as soon as I am pregnant he drops me like a rock!! Wants nothing to do with me even tho I promise him I want nothing but good sex from him....hubby and I will deal with the baby. Occasionally he'll come around with a hard cock looking for relief, which I do VERY willingly....but then he's up and gone, just using me as an open cunt for his cock now and then!! Makes me wet writing that!!

J (the sexually deprived wife)

Old 08-01-2021, 04:30 PM

Smile

Without anyone knowing about the lifestyle we live and love, I agreed with my wife to divorce me so she could get married to her long-time BBC lover. At the wedding ceremony, I had the honor of giving her away surrounded by three other couples that are also into the same BBC lifestyle as we are. The newlyweds went to Negril Jamaica on their honeymoon where they consummated their marriage, my ex-wife is now four months pregnant. I'm happy for her knowing she wanted this as much as I did too. I promise to keep you all informed even up to the delivery of their new baby girl.