Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

same
Old 02-09-2013, 08:30 PM

Default same

My beautiful wife will not suck my small white dick. She has made it very clear she will only ever suck BBC. She would drop to her knees in front of ant black man with no hesitation. I have not felt her warm mouth in two years.

I am allowed to fuck her, however I am not allowed to cum in or on her. That she says is for her black lovers only. She had my little white dick pierced and is currently having me gauged so she can feel me inside her

Old 02-09-2013, 08:46 PM

no i love sitting at the end of the bed on the floor waitng to suck her pussy or ass after it is full of a bulls cum

wish for
Old 02-17-2013, 06:21 AM

Default wish for

I for one am not complaining. My beautiful wife is totally addicted to BBC. I understand why she does not suck on my little cock. Her sucking is an act of submission, and she is not submissive to me. I also am not allowed to cum in or on her. Only Black men can do either of these. I am allowed to fuck her. I love cleaning her freshly fucked pussy and when she tells me to fuck her, I only last about three pumps before I am pulling out and cunning all over myself.

Tonight as I write this I am in my cage. My wife is with one of her black lovers. I love her and I love this lifestyle. Currently she has me looking for another BBC to fuck her. I cannot wait. She wants a very dominate BLACK BULL.

She has made it very clear when we find the right one, we will both live by his wishes.

Old 02-17-2013, 09:36 AM

I think thats kind of typical in a HotWife/Cuck situation. In our case, it is a part of the ground rules we live by. The close and loving relationship I have with my cuck husband (after nearly 17 years of marriage) is built upon the sexual tension that exists between us, his desire to fulfill my needs and the pleasure it brings to us both (OK, and it's just freakin HOT!!) Our ground rules are:

1) I will not suck my husbands cock
2) I will only let my husband fuck me (on occassion) immediately after I've been fucked by someone else
3) When he does fuck me, my husband is not allowed to cum inside of my pussy or anywhere on me

Usually, after I've been fucked by someone else, I will make my husband eat-out my used pussy and ass until I orgasm . . . I will then let him jerk himself off while laying next to me. The poor baby cums SOOO HARD!

lifestyle
Old 02-28-2013, 06:58 PM

Default lifestyle

when we got more and more into the bbc and other men fucking her i knew i would fuck her less and less. i had much rather suck her off and clean her up after a big load has been shot in her pussy or her ass. for her to suck my dick is not in my role.

Me either
Old 03-05-2013, 04:34 AM

Default Me either

Never oral for me anymore, few times Surat I get to have sex with her , with a condom, she just lays there asks if I'm in yet, tells me she can't feel anything , makes me lick her and use her dildos , my cock still in a condom , after she gas orgasmed from the toys sh takes her thumb and index finger and jerks my cock in the condom, if I'm lucky.. Most tomes I'm told to go in the bathroom and jerk off.

Last edited by branmas; 03-12-2013 at 06:23 PM..

Old 03-12-2013, 05:55 PM

yep, i dont get insertion either, many times after she has fucked a bbc or bbcs , she positions herslf so that i can eat her ass as the cum runs out of her pussy, then i eat the cum and suck her off , she loves this !!

Sucking BBC
Old 05-02-2013, 06:34 AM

Default Sucking BBC

Cum Suck Daddy Dick, got Hot Nut for you

Old 05-02-2013, 11:33 AM

I am ready !!!

its just not the same
Old 07-28-2013, 10:00 AM

Default its just not the same

Like others have said i agree it just ends up making him cum even more prematurely its no longer a turn on. I rub his little wewe with my feet and that dose it in about 30 seconds. Plus i have to admit i only respond to my black lovers pheromones now. After having a man cum on your face after crazy sex gets you hooked. I think its yucky if hubby gets his cum on me but i crave to be a cum slut for my lover. Hubby actually has become attached as well from cleaning me after sex.