Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Slut wife wont suck my dick anymore
Old 03-28-2012, 02:15 PM

Default Slut wife wont suck my dick anymore

My slut wife has been sucking and fucking BBC for awhile now . She no longer sucks my dick , she also rims , gets fucked in the ass but has never done this to me . Does this happen to all slut wives now i jack off or get to fuck her pussy from time to time

Yes
Old 12-02-2012, 07:00 PM

Default Yes

I only allow my hubby to fuck me with a condom. My friends get to cum in me, do anal, and get sucked. Other than that, hubby stays locked in chastity most of the time.
Xoxo

Old 12-09-2012, 04:23 AM

I no longer suck hubbies Lil Dick anymore. If he is lucky I will let him Fuck Me..but I can't feel his Lil Dick...lol

Old 12-09-2012, 12:23 PM

Wife has never really blown me, she does bbc however. Beyond that, sex for us has not changed, it has actually become more frequent since she took a black lover.

Old 12-09-2012, 06:20 PM

I just love it when mature slut wives do anything their young bulls demand all I get to do is a quick vanilla fuck now and then . My 44 year old slut wife is owned by young bulls and does anything they say

Old 12-11-2012, 04:01 AM

Exciting to see that most of the slutwives will suck and fuck black men while not having the same kind of sex, if any with their white husband. I see redds wife even licks black mens asshole while he gets almost no sex.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:17 AM

Thats the best for a cuck like me, seeing my wife be owned by young blacks bulls , we slowly stopped having sex and she does everything with them this is the natural progression of slut wives they cant help it the need to satisfy their bulls takes over and she becomes their bitch and she loves it.

Old 01-28-2013, 04:25 PM

i am like your hubby, condom only when we fuck. i am used when there is nothing else avalable. she has a sadistic side and if she whips me i can eat her ass and pussy after a night out. i am not allowed to know whose cum i am eating.

cuck
Old 01-28-2013, 08:23 PM

Default cuck

my wife does not suck me, when she does fuck me there is no foreplay on her part, but i must suck her ass, pussy and tits till she cums many times. i may then possibly get to fuck her or i jack off.

Old 02-07-2013, 09:38 PM

You know how you get a car with leather, heated seats and your next one has to at least have that....well you are like unheated, vinyl seats. Its not personal she just is a little spoiled now. Would you really want her to go back?