Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-07-2013, 11:50 PM

i knew i was when the thought of her fucking other men especially bbc made me so horny, then it made me more horny to help her secure these men for her to suck, fuck, rim, and do whatever they ask. i knew i was a cuck when i helped pick out clothes that helped her expose and attracked all kinds of other men.

i knew
Old 03-12-2013, 05:21 PM

Default i knew

when my ex wife was going out with her gf's I discovered she was in fact fucking around. This realization angered me at 1st but it aroused me as well. That's when I also realized I was a cuck. I found semen stains on her panties and blouse. I also took some of the blame as well because I was having some problems sexually and was cavalier about them while she was urging me to get checked out. She was always very highly sexed and that's why she began stepping out with gf's. In the end I owned it. I couldn't honestly blame her and really being aroused by it kind of changed everything.

That's me!
Old 03-12-2013, 06:33 PM

Default That's me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpl4play5 View Post
when my ex wife was going out with her gf's I discovered she was in fact fucking around. This realization angered me at 1st but it aroused me as well. That's when I also realized I was a cuck. I found semen stains on her panties and blouse. I also took some of the blame as well because I was having some problems sexually and was cavalier about them while she was urging me to get checked out. She was always very highly sexed and that's why she began stepping out with gf's. In the end I owned it. I couldn't honestly blame her and really being aroused by it kind of changed everything.
Pretty much exactly what happened to me, allthe late nights , catching her in lies , not telling her I knew, but loving watching her get ready for a night out with " the girls" , stains in sexy Lacey panties that she just bought, less and less sex ...been about 4 months now, well for me at least . She's going on vacation soon with a few girlfriends, or that's what she's telling me . I was just informed she's getting her boobs done, wonder if she has a regular bull or just wants to attract more men?

Old 03-12-2013, 06:46 PM

they all got several bulls, ones you may know , ones you will never know, just my opinion

Old 03-12-2013, 09:25 PM

I knew I had cuckold tendencies as young as 15 though I had no idea that’s what it was.

I watched a girl in my class I had a massive crush on snogging a black lad and although it hurt it gave me the most incredible tingle of excitement. To make matters worse the lad was a year younger than me and had given me a very public arse kicking not long before. The cheeky sod even winked at me as he copped a feel of her tits. I felt totally humiliated but almost came on the spot.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:10 PM

i to have had them a long time, a good sexual rush and gradification.

Old 03-29-2013, 05:42 AM

I already knew I was a little on the submissive side at the very least, but one girl I dated in particular... she'd rarely have sex with me, but she'd let me eat her all out a lot. And she cheated on me several times, but I always let it go. I didn't want to admit it to her, but I found it incredibly hot. And I think she knew it too, even though I acted like I was upset every time. She eventually became more obvious and stopped trying to hide it, and it worked for the both of us.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:43 AM

I knew I was a cuck when she brought home her black BF/Bull, made me sit and watch her undress him and suck him hard. Then he made me put his cock into her, letting me know I was giving her to him. I was sure when he finished and made me clean his cock and then eat her cream pie.

There was no doubt in my mind the following evening when I had to kneel naked in fornt of him and suck him off completly with wife watching and laughing becasue I got hard.

A month after she first brought him home, he showed me that he not only owned my wife but me also. He fucked my ass, in front of my wife who once more laughed at my getting hard. afterwards they shaved me smooth and make me wear thongs all the time.

I am now totally his other white bitch.

Agreed
Old 04-16-2013, 06:54 PM

Default Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvy.birch View Post
I knew I was a cuck when she brought home her black BF/Bull, made me sit and watch her undress him and suck him hard. Then he made me put his cock into her, letting me know I was giving her to him. I was sure when he finished and made me clean his cock and then eat her cream pie.

There was no doubt in my mind the following evening when I had to kneel naked in fornt of him and suck him off completly with wife watching and laughing becasue I got hard.

A month after she first brought him home, he showed me that he not only owned my wife but me also. He fucked my ass, in front of my wife who once more laughed at my getting hard. afterwards they shaved me smooth and make me wear thongs all the time.

I am now totally his other white bitch.
agreed harv..several years ago the first ime i saw her sitting at a bar with a black dude, i was cucked, then to see her dance, drink, be seduce by, by a black man and black men , i have only gotten worse...

Old 04-21-2013, 02:07 PM

When I realized that she was gonna fuck blacks because I no longer could completely do it for her anymore